Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 8 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 am

"Yyyyyeah," Woolie says, sincerely, but making sure to actually think about it. "Sure. That makes sense, right on." He smiles. "Lead the way, good sir." The smile droops a bit. "Right after you get your hand off my arm."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 8 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Draco12387 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:40 am

DerouX takes his hand off of Woolie's arm. "Sorry. Just didn't want you to do anything idiotic." He then starts walking back to the rest of the group.
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am

"S-sarah. Sarah. Sarah. Hold it. Hold it."

He sighed, trying to put a hand on the energetic little munchkin (Of Doom!)

"It's not exactly a party. There's not food or games or prizes... Man, I'd like a good game right now... Anyway, I meant a surprise party in the way that it would be a surprise. I was trying to say that we're not sure if the surprise is good or bad yet. And until we figure that out we're trying not to ruin the surprise by getting in the middle of things. We're just trying to make sure we stay safe and don't get caught if we're not supposed to be here."

...Did you really just describe Hide and Go Seek?

"SO... we're just going to stay here for the moment until one of the people who went off to check either comes back and says it's safe... or does something foolish and we all feel some vague obligation to help them get out of trouble. Does that make sense to you?"

Not that anything else about this situation made sense. Ohhhh no. That would be too convenient.

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:18 am

"But I'm booooooooooooored..." she pouts. She dawdles around and fiddles with Izanagi's boots, but she settles eventually on wandering around and bonking random things with the Namae Randamu Koka.

"We should go do something!" Sarah decides for the group, breaking into an energetic toddler sprint and running towards the crowd. "Let's goooooooo!" she shouts, waving the Namae Randamu Koka about with reckless abandon, managing to tap its green button against a wayward mailbox on her way. It seems to glimmer to a shimmery lustre, and come to life, Sarah runs into DerouX's pants leg by accident, falls to the floor, and...

gotta believe:

...A completely distracting little girl in a penguin costume wanders close to the stage. Sarah claps with glee, pointing at the girl. "Look, look!"

Last edited by maswoon on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 am

DerouX stops when he bumps into Sarah, looking down uncomprehendingly at the small child at his feet. "Wha..." He starts to speak, then gets distracted by the penguin girl going past. He blinks a few times, trying to process everything that's going on, and failing. Then he remembers where he is. "Right. Internet. Uh, who are you, little girl?" He asks, kneeling down to speak with the little girl.
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 am

All eyes suddenly turn to the penguin suited little girl.

"Oh wow, that's pretty cute." "Is that a penguin?" "What the hell?"
"Where'd she come from?" "Wow, that's really absurd!" "Awesome!"
"I'm totally liking this!" "Kawaii desu!" "OMG!"

The hot woman on stage looks at the crowd visibly flustered and begins shouting into the megaphone.
"No you morons! Pay attention to me! I'm the best one here. I am more attractive and amazing than that little girl will ever be! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
Her eyes blaze red with fury as actual steam begins pouring out of her ears. Her hands alight, blazing in red fire.
"YOU IDIOT LITTLE GIRL! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT!"
The woman yells as she launches a fireball, immolating the penguin girl, who disperses in a flash of 1's and 0's.

The crowd goes silent.
"I demand to know who's responsible for this! And the rest of you are going to keep liking my status until I say you can stop!"
She begins looking outwards from the crowd.
Meta:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:33 am

"Who said that!?" Sarah says, giggling and poking at the pants leg again. She giggles to herself until the hullaballoo with the fireball goes down.

"I'm scared...!" Sarah whimpers, ducking and panicking, clutching on to the invisible robe- not questioning how and why it got there.

meta:

Last edited by maswoon on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : this is what happens when we copy paste everything)
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 am

DerouX looks back over his, realizing they might be spotted. He does a roll to the side of the street, grabbing Sarah as he does, hoping they'll be out of her field of view. And maybe, somehow, magically, Woolie won't be spotted either.

Meta:
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 am

Thalia slams her book shut, looking like she had just been fed something bitter. She looks up, and around. "Hey, where'd the other four idiots go? Not that I care."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:03 am

Penguin! :

Jonny... Jonny is just facepalming. Why. Why why why why. Sarah as a child is really turning out to be a handful. Although he really can't blame the ...Facebook Demon Lady Thing on her. He's going to try to catch a quick exit over to some shadows on the side. Preferably not where the rest of the team is hiding. He doesn't have THAT much faith in his skills.

Metas:

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 am

maswoon wrote:...A completely distracting little girl in a penguin costume wanders close to the stage.
Woolie turns back towards the stage, smile opening like a banana peel. "Oh my gosh, that is adorable." He takes a step forwards, "Oh man, she is...that is the cutest thing I have seen all week. Isn't she adorable, guys?"

Lapis-Lazily wrote:
"No you morons! Pay attention to me! I'm the best one here. I am more attractive and amazing than that little girl will ever be! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
Her eyes blaze red with fury as actual steam begins pouring out of her ears. Her hands alight, blazing in red fire.
"YOU IDIOT LITTLE GIRL! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT!"
The woman yells as she launches a fireball, immolating the penguin girl, who disperses in a flash of 1's and 0's.
Woolie's jaw drops to somewhere in the vicinity of the center of the Earth. Several seconds pass while he just stands there, absolutely dumbstruck.

Then he gets angry. "Ohhhh no." The sound of cracking knuckles echoes throughout the town square. "Not gonna fly. This bitch? Just made my list. She's about to feel the thunder."

This ominous portent declared, Woolie strides forward slowly, a dreadlocked Terminator by the look in his eye. "Yo, hag!" he shouts, green getup suddenly evocative of venom. "You gonna keep roasting little kids, or are you ready to step up and fight it out, old school?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 am

A large portion of the crowd stares at Woolie, and the woman on stage glares at him, fire in her eyes. A fireball begins charging in her hands.
"You've just made a huge mistake you little jerk!"
Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 am

Meta:

Last edited by Draco12387 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 am

meta:

Last edited by maswoon on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 am

Woolie spreads his arms wide. "I will learn your name as you die!"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:17 am

I realize that the entire group isn't here, and start spamming pings to get the rest of the group following us.

Meta::
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 am

"Well, here's to hoping I know how to fight!"
Kaji rushes into the battle aaaaand.... trips over her own feet.

Meta:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 am

Init:

"Annnd the Big Man hazzzz the hero."

Jonny takes a deep breath, dashing out of cover towards Woolie.

"For the record, I'm chalking this up under Insanity instead of Heroism!"

Last edited by Linear Analysis on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding movelist)

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:30 am

"Hey, where's everyone going? What's going on? Wait up!", Gus responds, following after the hectic young'ns.
"What the heck? Is that a freaking Succubus? Hm... The sensible thing do to now would be to high-tail it out of here. Good thing I'm not sensible."

Combat:

Last edited by Zarhon on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Thalia puts her book away, then annoyedly goes over toward the demon-chick. "We're in here for less than a day, and you've already managed to piss somebody off? Smooth."

Meta:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:10 am

"None shall stop my conquest of Facebook!" the woman yells as she launches the fireball at Woolie. Two of the men from the crowd rush forward and try to beat down DerouX. Another man runs at Kaji brandishing a bat.
Meta:
Final Initiative Order:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:17 am

Thalia cracks her knuckles, and grins.

Meta:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 am

"What's going on!?" Sarah, asks, panicking and pushing the red button on Namae Randamu Koka, calling Lagann down from the sky in a crash, landing on a number of minions.

meta:

"Aaah!" Sarah says, panicking and running over to Lagann (and subsequently, stepping on a few of the bodies it landed on) and climbing in, and curling into a ball. The Core Drill pulses.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:28 am

The manions scream as they dissipate into computer code. 7 more men run out from the crowd to replace them. 3 of them instantly pile on the huge mecha that just killed 4 people.
battle:
New Initiative:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 am

Meta:

DerouX concentrates, an orb of energy appearing in between his hands as he begins channeling energy.
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next