Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 9 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:36 am

One of the men punches at Kaji.
battle:

Last edited by Lapis-Lazily on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 9 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Linear Analysis Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:41 am

Round 1:

Jonny heads into Battle with his usual sense of honor and courage.

That is to say, he's trying his best to not look like a target.

"Everyone. Um... If we're going off whatsername doing like mind control on these guys, shouldn't we, you know, not be hurting them? Theoretically?"

Last edited by Linear Analysis on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 4+1 = 5, math is haaaard. And I derp. Le Sigh. Sorry Lapis.)

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:01 pm

(Uhm, Johnny's round two actions need to wait till round two happens. It's still round one)
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Jonny wrote:"Everybody. Um... If we're going off whatsername doing like mind control on these guys, shouldn't we, you know, not be hurting them? Theoretically?"
"Did you not see how they turn into code when they get killed? Who cares if we kill them! All the fun, none of the consequences!" Thalia's grin turns wide with mad glee.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Upon seeing the fireball rushing towards him (it always looked slower when it was aimed at somebody else, didn't it?), Woolie ducked back, covering his head. As he did so, his hand brushed up against the Guardian Icon pin on his strange cap.

One whirring of electronics and a scream of pain from Janey later, Woolie looked up, confused."What the...?" he muttered, looking around and trying to get his heart to settle down.

He wasn't too successful at that second thing, what with seeing the combo counter in front of him reading '1' in a wild, green-tinged font. "Holy...are you serious?" he asked, sounding more elated than exasperated even as he looked down to inspect the weight on his right arm. A Guardian Icon pin ten times the size of the one on his head rested on his right wrist, traces of flame still slinking off of it, rather than burning. "Oh, oh, this makes me so happy." he enthused, touching the shield with his other hand as he looked up, presuming by the burning wood and literally smoking red dress that met his eager eyes that he'd bounced the fireball back at Her Majesty Queen Terrible the Second. "Hoo hoo!" he chortled, even as the shield disappeared back onto his head in a flash of green-white light and a few cybernetic cubes.

The absence of the shield allowing him a wider range of vision let Woolie see, for the first time, the lightsaber at his hip. Taking it out, he looked not quite slack-jawed at it for a few moments before flipping it into the air, catching it, and pressing the button to activate it. The plasma that shot from the device was (of course) a bright green in color, looking thicker, denser and longer than the average plasma sword. "Peony, huh?" he asked, that sudden burst of inner-child now somewhere back in his cockles where it belonged. It was still in his voice, though, but now an undercurrent to a faux-considering tone he'd taken as he nodded at the blade. Gripping the handle with both hands, Woolie drew back into a fighting position. "I can work with this."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:19 pm

"Urhg..."
Kaji gets off the floor as the battle rages around her
Gods damn it, i'm supposed to be the agile one around here.
Seeing the rather large numbers of the enemy, she gets into a defensive stance, and grabs several small objects from her belt.
Here goes nothin'
Kaji throws the objects at Janey, where they stick to her body. Then she jumps up , flashes out of phase, and reappears right behind the Facebook succubus, drawing two daggers.
"Aaaaaand.... Boom, baby!"
She presses a button on her belt, and the sapping charges explode, unleashing small amounts of shrapnel.

Combat:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 pm

"Slow *pant* down! I can't *pant* keep up with you! Okay... *cough* Gimme a minute... To catch my breath! Freaking teenagers... Wait, what the heck is all that crazy stuff? How the heck do I compete with that?!"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Gus wrote:"Slow *pant* down! I can't *pant* keep up with you! Okay... *cough* Gimme a minute... To catch my breath! Freaking teenagers... Wait, what the hay is all that crazy stuff? How the hay do I compete with that?!"
"Use your Old Man powers, ya old geezer! I'm sure you can manage to screw with something, considering what you said when you first got here!" (Talking about first thing he said in his first post)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:48 am

"Oh, you are all going to regret this!" the woman yells as she unleashes a fire-swath upon the people nearest the crowd. One of the men gets a strike at the recently arrived Thalia.
battle:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 am

Thalia's grin gets wider in insane glee. "Well, bitch, looks like you and I have some rather differing opinions, don't we? That is going to be quite a problem, isn't it?" Thalia stares madly at the chick, then breaks into maniacal laughter.

Meta:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 am

Two more men rush at the maniacally laughing goth girl.
battle:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:38 am

Jonny is just going to sigh at Thalia. Really? A psychotic catgirl who acts indifferent most of the time? ...Then again, things were hardly any more sensible all around.

At least he hadn't been punched in the face yet or anything. But what he really needed was some kind of keyboard. Heck, if this didn't qualify under CEH he didn't know what would. But how would that even work from inside the Internet?

As if to answer the question without further thought the BASIC armor began cycling characters and numbers.

Threat Detected, Battle Controller Deployed

With a small burst of energy, Jonny found himself faced with a Power Glove on his right hand. Seriously? Well, it was the internet. He gave it a few pokes. A small glowing screen popped into being over it, and his eyes widened.

"Hey! My code snippets! This should be useful! ...Of course I can only figure this out while fighting."

Grumbling to himself he starts trying to be slightly more useful.

Meta:

Last edited by Linear Analysis on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because we start at 4 pips. Which changes the math. And might make things more awesome.)

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:35 pm

"H-hey, stop that! Get off of my toy!" Sarah shouts at the men piling on the mecha. Again noting the glowing drill around her neck, and the socket in which to place it... She drives the drill in, and the spiral energy pumps up to max. "Who the hell do you think I am!?" she cries, the words seeming to be provided to her from another mind.

Images of a man with triangular shades and blue hair course through her mind, a sort of flashforward to the first time Sarah had watched TTGL. It was within a single night, and it was glorious.

Gripping the handles firmly and pushing forwards, Sarah yells again: "Don't Treat Me Like a Little Kid BREEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!"

Lagann breaks free of the manion's grip, the force of which sends them flying, and they crash against nearby buildings. She charges Janey, trampling over a few more manions that were too damn stupid to get out of the way, and leaping into the air, shouting, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM KIIIIIICK!"

meta:
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:53 pm

As five men burn up and dissipate into code, the rest of the manions and the crowd begin running away.
"NO! What are you doing? Get back here! ADORE ME! ADORE ME NOW!" Angry heatwaves begin blasting off of Janey, hitting all party members and burning any crowd members who haven't run away.
Battle:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:54 pm

"Ow! Hot, hot! That hurt you bit-", Gus starts, before realizing Sarah is present, in a rather "innocent" state. "-ttsssskank! Yeah, bit-skank! That's a word!"

Combat - Reaction trigger - Grudge Holder:

Last edited by Zarhon on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:ADORE ME! ADORE ME NOW!"
"I'll adore you all right! In fact, I'm gonna hog you all to myself!"
Again, Kaji pops out of existence. She reappears right in front of Janey, disrupting her attack.
An attack that is now headed straight for her instead.
Whoah. Not good. Shitshitshitshit. ABORT!
Meta:

Barely blinking out before the attack hits, kaji reappears at a small distance away. Only to get hit by a second wave that WAS meant for her.
"By all that's unholy- THAT HURTS! Bit-skank indeed!"

staaaatus:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 pm

DerouX shouts "Thanks for the peel, Kaji! Not sure I'd have made it without you!" Before turning back to his focus. He concentrates, and a bright flash of light erupts from the sphere of energy between his hands. When the light dies away, a small ward has appeared in the center of the battlefield, which sends a feeble bolt of magic to the Bit-Skank. "WHAT! THAT WAS IT? I QUIT, GODDAMNIT! THAT'S ALL I CAN DO HERE?" DerouX yells angrily, and his robes catch fire momentarily, as he slams the ball of energy into the ground. After a second, a massive purple worm erupts from the center of town square, roaring before it lashes out at the Bit-Skank. "That's more like it." DerouX grins, satisfied.

Meta:

Last edited by Draco12387 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Woolie skidded back several feet, blown more than burnt by the force of the fireball. "Okay," he said to himself, slightly wobbly. "This isn't going like I planned." He took a deep breath in. "Alright, alright, time to get focused. You got this, man, you got this!"

After this brief psyching up of self, Woolie then rushed the stage, pushing past minions as he went before leaping on the page, green sword extending once more. "Yah!" Woolie cried, bringing the blade down as hard as he could, slashing through Ms. Facebook's moderately-ample chest. Instead of leaving an actual cut behind, however, the area Woolie had slashed crackled with green electric light.

"Oh, you're not done yet!" Woolie called turning around and bringing his sword in another full swoop to land a second blow - then a third - then a fourth. "So sick!" Woolie called into the general atmosphere. "So! Sick!"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 am

Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:45 am

"Looks like miss Bit-Skank is all alone, again! Serves her right! Hey, bit-skank! You're all alone, again! Suck on that emotional trauma!"

Combat - Berate the Dumb & Young:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

"Not... going down... YET!"
kaji presses her hands together and a yellowish force field appears around her, healing some of her wounds. She then grabs another handful of objects and scatters them around her position.

Meta+status:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Another wave of heat blasts out from the raging woman as she flinches from the old man's beration.
Battle:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 pm

"Hah, you call that a blast of hellfire?! I could do better than that! And I'm old. Here, let me mockingly imitate you! Fwooosh! I'm an evil Bit-Skank!", Gus says, gesturing at the crazy lady in the same way as she did. His mock-mimicry works a lot better than he expects it to.

Combat - Elder's Wrath (d8 special move triggered):

Last edited by Zarhon on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm

It looks as though the wave of heat is just too much for little Sarah, and she passes out thanks to exertion and heat exhaustion.

meta:
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next