Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: The Campaign

+8
Crystalite
Fluffy McSparkles
Lapis-Lazily
Copper Rose
JackSilvers
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
12 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: The Campaign - Page 30 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: The Campaign

Post  Clockeye Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm

"Dragons? Like those big old monsters in storybooks?" Runeheart asks, looking up at ... Runeheart then realized he didn't even know the newcomers names. "...What's your guys names anyways?"
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Manbacon97 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 pm

"His name is Binoculars, but I usually call him Sir Fluffykins. My name is Red Stalker...." I say, shyly.... turning to Runeheart, "we like ice cream...."
YES! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! CAN WE GET SOME??? CAN WE? CAN WE? the puppy jumps up and down excitedly.
Manbacon97
Manbacon97
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 pm

"I believe Ms Hip-grump is also of the Dragon-type of creature." Maddie comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 pm

When the bunch finally makes their way to the edge of the forest, they find a tiny path leading deep into the darkness, small enough that they have to go one-by-one and are still brushed and barraged by ferns and other underbrush. About half an hour into their walk, they come upon a small clearing full of blue flowers. The brush is heavier on either side of the small clearing, and the path seems to get somewhat wider beyond the flowers.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

"Mmm.... This path was said to be full of danger... Must be smart danger to avoid me." Maddie comments. "Or at least was smart enough to have not attacked sooner... But that was a bit boring..." Then she looks around the blue flowers trying to tell if there was any dangerous magics to be weary of... Feeling that danger would show itself on a magical way first, cause she's used to fights most of the time doing that.

skill check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:11 am

Ghoul plows into the blue flowers, intent on not stopping for potential trivialities. "Well let's hope it stays that way. Dangers will just slow us down. Or kill us."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 am

"And there are the dangers that one walks blindly into... Maybe..." Maddie suggests having not walked into the blue flowers yet waiting for her mind to tell her what her magical senses told her before moving forward.

(OOC: There was a skill check added into my last post before this one on the flowers. In case it was missed Copper, did add it in an edit.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 am

The blue flowers are thick with magic, a kind of magic that they seem to have naturally. The effects of this magic are unclear, though it is obvious that they are somehow connected to the personality of whoever might happen to touch the flowers. It is also evident that the magic cannot effect young foals and such, so at least Red Stalker is safe from whatever it is, or should be. She can also sense that the tick brush around the flowers is thick with magic-sapping thorns, and even some stray 1 sized orbs.

When Ghoul walks into the blue flowers... nothing happens, at least not immediately. Maddie can sense the thick magic rubbing off on Ghoul, leaving the flowers he touches less thick with the power of their magic. Once Ghoul is all the way through the flowers, though, the magic finally takes effect and he finds himself paralyzed, unable to move anything but his eyes and mouth.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:21 am

"Ok... My joker senses are warning that the bushes are full of dangerous mage-zapping thrones... Make sure none of the orbs we've got don't touch them... Also, the blue flowers hear are full of high level magics. Not a clue what they'll do. But I'd figure it's something personality related... Foals aren't in danger... For some reason form what I can tell." Maddie says, then sighs at seeing what happened to Ghoul. "And of course... Dangers of the non-fightie... The worst of dangers and really boring to deal with... First thoughts are to burn everything. But that might not work as dreamed."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 am

Ghoul grunts as he tries to force his body to keep walking. With little concern for the volume of his voice, he angrily says to himself. "Great. GREAT! No this is...this is REEEEEAAAALLY GOOD. I'm sure glad that these FLOWERS were here to RANDOMLY BUCKING PARALYZE ME!" Ghoul continues to grunt angrily as he continues to try and move.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:31 am

Ebony pays the flowers no mind and walks right through them.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 am

I observed the events silently. I had seen these patches of blue flowers before; Mom had always said to avoid them. Now I knew why! Hmm.

"Ghoul. Relax. I can fix it easily," I said reassuringly. "But we need to get off those flowers first. Let me see... Teleportation is probably overkill. Telekinesis? Buck, no rhymes. Fake it with inertia generation? Might bring the flowers with him. We could move the flowers...? Yes... That sounds workable. NAVI! And anyone else here who has Telekinesis I don't know about. Start clearingsome of these away, we need to clear a path to Ghoul."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

"Why? The flowers look nice so their magicky magic may be good magicky magic and just not like the orbs because they're full of other magicky magic and that's why Ghoul's paralyzed!" Runeheart says. bouncing around in the flowers as he speaks, levitating one up to his face and sniffing it before putting it in one of his saddlebags, making sure it's not the side the orbs are in first.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Ebony takes slightly longer for the effects to take place, because she moves through the same path as Ghoul did, but they still happen. When they do, she is suddenly pink and yellow and bright and cute and happy looking and can't stop hopping on one foot and patting her head and rubbing her belly.

Navi starts picking up some of the flowers with her telekinesis, but that seems to have the same magical effect as touching them. Being much smaller, she is affected much faster, and soon finds herself unable to fly or pick things up using telekinesis. She also finds herself unable to speak.

Surprisingly, nothing happens to Runeheart, but then again it's only one flower. It might just be a "yet" matter.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Ghoul continues to grunt and fail to move, and shouts because he can't turn his head, "Oh good! You guys hear that? The guy who conjures BOOTS is going to fix me. Yeah no I see this turning out WONDERFULLY."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Manbacon97 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Red Stalker continues to walk, unsure of what's happening.What orbs? You guys have orbs? Cool! what do they do? I have this shiny ball! I guess you could call it an orb....but I don't know what it is. Here, let me show you. Red pulls out the ball and throws it at the puppy who picks it up and runs around in all the flowers with it in his mouth, happily.
Manbacon97
Manbacon97
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:57 pm

"This is ridiculous and not at all funny. Make this stop. Right now!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

The puppy settles down with the orb and starts gnawing on it. When it screeches and explodes, as it did for Sugar Rush, the puppy yelps and runs over to Red Stalker, whimpering and tail between the legs. With no shield this time, shards go everywhere. One hits one of Ebony's arms, and two more hit Ghoul, on his head and one leg, and the limbs where blood was drawn by the shards are suddenly back in control of the owner. Ebony is no longer patting her head, and Ghoul can now look around and drag himself forward with one leg. There also seem to be holes in the ground where shards buried themselves.

Sorry Manbacon, but I just wasted your 2 orb.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Ghoul turns his head somewhat, attempting to look at the others. "Ow?! I mean, sort of thanks, but OW?!" Ghoul then starts trying to reach into his saddlebags with his hoof to pull one of the magical orbs out. He starts angrily muttering things like "razzmafrazzin' orb" and "flowers" as he works for it, as that's not exactly a shape a leg and hoof want to make.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Ghoul finds himself unable to reach his saddlebag, as legs simply to not bend that way when no other body parts around it can move.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Manbacon97 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 pm

"I can't tell if that was a good or bad thing...." Red says. What happened? Why did the play thing explode?
"Do you want help getting into your bag?" Red asks Ghoul shyly, crouching close to the ground and the puppy.
Manbacon97
Manbacon97
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Ghoul's hoof continues to just sort of waggle forward and backward to no real end. "No! No I've got this! I just...I'm nearly there. I can do it just...don't...just...I'm fine. Just...you and your pup stay over there and...I'm fine."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Manbacon97 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 pm

"You should probably get some help. I get the feeling that if you persist you'll end up just wearing yourself out. Which could be entertaining.... On second thought, continue...." Red says getting closer to the ground and mumbling to himself. "Swiggity swiggity, I'm comin' for that booty..."
Manbacon97
Manbacon97
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

The paralyzed pony's eyes widen and he redoubles his efforts, attempting to use his surprisingly mobile tail to reach into the bag his hoof's clearly not going to reach into soon.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 am

Just barely able to reach his saddle bags with his tail, Ghoul manages to knock out a 2 orb, where it rolls on the ground to just within reach of his working hoof.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next