Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Team - Backstage (OOC)

+7
Crystalite
mjh6
Zarhon
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Brony 7 of 9
Paper Shadow
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Dream Team - Backstage (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dream Team - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Ah, I think I missed that then - guess I assumed/forgot from the accent. Edited to "sir".
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

The Dream Team - Backstage (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dream Team - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 am

It's been over a month now, I'm guessing Doppler Effect isn't returning. That's a shame...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Crystalite wrote:Popping in to announce; life took some pretty bad turns for me, that I would rather not discuss openly; and I need to put Pony Tales aside for a little while. Might be a day or two, might be as long as a couple of weeks...

Sorry.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:49 am

so, Paper Shadow. Sorry to bug you, but is Smarty going to react to Honey's suggestion?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:28 pm

The cloudsculpture is life size, so however big the filly and throne are, that's how big the statue is.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm

So... Is anyone doing anything? Or are we all awkwardly sitting in silence around the feast (Quartz is kind of too polite to ask to eat) whilst others are eating?

I think we need a bump of activity. Dream crazy time go?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:45 pm

I could finally get Starsprinkle off her butt and Derp Spellchild Jinx the place if you need crazy time. Is anyone else okay with that plan?
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Bring it on.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Hmm, well, you are on a higher floor of the castle. Are you sure you want to activate it now?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Well, since Starsprinkle herself won't get affected, I nominate her to be in charge of Operation "Stop the Floor from Collapsing" Although, if Frost stays far enough away... well ice is part of his specialty.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Question. Form Of The Avatar states that I can re-roll natural 1s... does this overcome the effect of Jinx? Or do I simply fail on the re-rolls too?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the re-rolls fail too, they had a big discussion of jinx when the ability system first came up, and that was mentioned as one of its problems -you can't counter it
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Oh. OOOOOOOH.

Well now I'm not sure. I guess I'll wait until I move down to where everyone else is before I activate it.

That is if you're merciful enough to let that happen.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 am

Well I doubt the castle would collapse, unless someone is actively working/focusing to keep it from doing so. It's more "everyone nearby screws up". Unless dreams work differently.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

Crystalite wrote:Question. Form Of The Avatar states that I can re-roll natural 1s... does this overcome the effect of Jinx? Or do I simply fail on the re-rolls too?
You get caught in an infinite loop and die...

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Oh. OOOOOOOH.

Well now I'm not sure. I guess I'll wait until I move down to where everyone else is before I activate it.

That is if you're merciful enough to let that happen.
Have you edited it out from your previous post?

Zarhon wrote:Well I doubt the castle would collapse, unless someone is actively working/focusing to keep it from doing so. It's more "everyone nearby screws up". Unless dreams work differently.
You're close. Basically, while in the Jinx zone, as long as the stuff you are doing doesn't require a roll, then you're all good...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 am

So, does anything happen as a result of Jinx?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 am

Zarhon wrote:So, does anything happen as a result of Jinx?
Now? I thought Brony wants to hold onto it for now, since the only people it will affect is the maid outside of the room and, well, I guess the stuff toys in it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:21 am

Aren't we there as well?

Frankly, I'm a bit confused at this point. Where is everypony, what is everypony doing now? Would help if you could clarify so we know what we can/could do.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:23 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Zarhon wrote:So, does anything happen as a result of Jinx?
Now? I thought Brony wants to hold onto it for now, since the only people it will affect is the maid outside of the room and, well, I guess the stuff toys in it...

A - HA! Smarty ISN'T the only one!  Twisted Evil 
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 am

Zarhon wrote:Aren't we there as well?

Frankly, I'm a bit confused at this point. Where is everypony, what is everypony doing now? Would help if you could clarify so we know what we can/could do.
Every PC but Starsprinkle is on the ground floor, in the dining room with the princess, the butler, and whatnot...

Starsprinkle is an unknown number of floors up the castle, in a tea room for the princess and her stuffed toys. A maid dedicated to serving her during her stay is waiting outside...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Have you edited it out from your previous post?
I have now.

it's more fun to screw everyone over than just an unrelated maid
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:23 pm

mjh6 wrote:"Oh" Frost said, trying to think of something to say. He didn't really spend a lot of time with foals under normal circumstances, and he hadn't had the best luck in communicating with ponies here. "I can make the cloud into other things too. Is there anything you'd like me to make?

Is Frost talking to Honey Sticks, or the princess? I'm confused...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm

He's talking to the Princess, trying to make small talk before hell breaks loose

Also I'd like to start prepping Weather crafting again, just in case
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 pm

... I'm well behind again, aren't I?

I need to stop relying on the alert system...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 am

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next