Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
sunbeam
Lapis-Lazily
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 am

Paper Shadow wrote:(Zamuel, since you aren't in the skype group and thus out of the loop, Tyger rolled a new character, which just dropped out of the sky onto the bridge in front of us. Character Sheet here, ignore the first page as he didn't want to get rid of the old stuff...)

But, there's no bio..?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:09 am

ZamuelNow wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:(Zamuel, since you aren't in the skype group and thus out of the loop, Tyger rolled a new character, which just dropped out of the sky onto the bridge in front of us. Character Sheet here, ignore the first page as he didn't want to get rid of the old stuff...)

But, there's no bio..?
Nope. But to be fair, Silver's sheet is so super bare bones it's not even funny...

Maybe her bio is a mystery!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:50 pm

You WHAT!? Me damn it, Twi that's a bad pun, and you should feel bad.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:01 pm

sunbeam wrote:"Well the first step towards answers is always gathering information. Why don't we point the pinwheel right at you?" Wanderlust said, turning to look expectantly at the holder of the pinwheel.

It doesn't make much sense to repeat myself in-game, as this was the last post at the bar. Now that Dancing River is back among us, what do people feel like doing?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 pm

For your comment on gathering information: I do believe, from an IC perspective, that you have been Ignored.

What to do now? River thinks a bath would be nice. Let's go to the spa!

EDIT: The GM, apparently, needs time to implement this idea, clearly. Surely she's not just ignoring me.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Actually, I just have shitty memory. Doesn't help that the site is weirding out on which posts I have and have not seen.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:43 pm

It's okay. We all have our moments. River can't remember much at all.

Perception Result: 1d20 [5] + Perception [11] = 16

Wow. My rolling has just been terrible lately. I hope it was an easy one...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:21 pm

River doesn't notice anything unusual. Also, I'm looking for rolls from everyone in the bar, especially those actually interacting with River and Lavender and such.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm getting excuses to have fun with world building. This is a good thing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Interacting with River+Lavender? That's me!
Perception: 11+10=21
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

21? You notice something almost off about Lavender right before she speaks, but you can't quite put your hoof on it. It might just be your imagination, though.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 am

...Say, where is Stacked Deck/Paper Shadow anyways?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 am

Crystalite wrote:...Say, where is Stacked Deck/Paper Shadow anyways?
I don't know about Stacked Deck, but my character (Silver Lining), is at the library...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 am

Oops. Got the players mixed up... I meant Lapis of course.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

He's supposed to still be in the bar, as far as I remember (don't trust my memory, it could get you killed). He hasn't really posted much in either of my campaigns lately, to think of it. Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 6 Thinking_pinkie_by_muhmuhmuhimdead-d4jm4ze
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Hmm. How do we want to handle this? Clearly we can't wait for our overworked intern... Maybe Poe could take her? Hmm.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 am

Copper Rose wrote:Among the shelves, they can see a stallion with a fancy(ish) feathered hat rifling furiously through the books, seemingly not even looking at the book titles and making a small mess.

Is he vanilla, face-knife, or aerial superiority?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

What type of keyhole is it? Or more specifically, how big is it? Trying to figure out if I can reasonable justify picking it based off of what Beams may be carrying on her at the moment.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:49 am

What are Daisy and Lavender doing as/once Deck and River leave?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:00 am

ZamuelNow wrote:What type of keyhole is it? Or more specifically, how big is it?  Trying to figure out if I can reasonable justify picking it based off of what Beams may be carrying on her at the moment.
standard size keyhole, a hairpin could easily fit.

[21:48:11] Nathaniel(sunbeam): What are Daisy and Lavender doing as/once Deck and River leave?

the two gave River their adress before she left should she decide to take them up on their offer, then sit and have a couple drinks.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:41 am

Incidentally, I'd like to be getting to the police station. Could we just assume that River got the address?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Still not enough information to do something monumentally stupid. Darn.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm

well how much info would you need?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm

I never said I wasn't going to do something stupid anyways. I just can't reach monument-worthy levels of it.
Admittedly, I could just ask for directions...
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Does the medium security window I was looking for actually exist, and if so, is there anything in there?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next