Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic

+4
AProcrastinatingWriter
sunbeam
mjh6
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic - Page 8 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic

Post  mjh6 Tue May 13, 2014 1:21 am

"Well, I guess I'll go sign up when I get off work."

Winter Dream tried to focus on his test. One of the... features, he guessed was the right word, of the spell that made him was it shared information the caster (Summer) already knew,so she didn't have to waste time teaching him to read, and speak and stuff. Unfortunately for him, most of the information he ended up with was related to summoning spells, and he was at least closer to being a pegasus than a unicorn. But while it definitely made things harder for him, there was a certain- satisfaction, maybe?-in being able to do this on his own. Made him feel more real.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 am

"Right," she said, squirming into the harness and snugging it down with her teeth. "I would presume you know the way."

Might:

Last edited by Crystalite on Tue May 13, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra comment and fixing a typo.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 am

"Of course. Fluffy Crust's house is mildly malevolent, on occasion. Visitors tend to get injured. For her part, Fluffy Crust is largely attuned to it, but she ends up in plenty of unfortunate and dangerous situations anyways."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 am

"'Mildly' he says. Don't you think somepony ought to look into that?" she asked, huffing as she pulled the wagon behind her at a brisk trot.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm

"The only person who feels safe wandering through the house inspecting it is Fluffy Crust herself, and she can't make heads or tails of it. As far as I know, the most serious injury it's caused is a broken limb." Sunset Stroll replies as they round a corner.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 pm

In the flurry of commotion, Fluffy Crust replied to Marvel, "Don't know how to bring anyone with me.  Only have one location I can even teleport to--here." As the medics loaded up and headed out with the ambulance, Midnight Clover maintained pace next to them.  "You know, I can help if needed.  Or I can get the Glow Triplets since they sometimes help with odd jobs and have done air carries when the ground is soggy."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue May 13, 2014 1:06 pm

"The would actually be extremely helpful, Midnight. I apologize for excluding you. Today has been rather dry so the roads should be fine, but if you can find anyone nearby to help bring the cart back, that would be splendid."

Shortly thereafter, the cart pulls to a stop next to Fluffy Crust's cottage, and Sunset unhitches himself in a practiced motion and hurries into the house, leaping forward as soon as he crosses the threshold. He pauses for a moment, surprised by the lack of falling chunks of house, then dives to the side, narrowly avoiding an actual piece of falling debris. He glares pointedly at the ceiling for a moment, expectant, then hurries over to examine Fairy Charmer, who was unconscious, lying half-spread over the dining room table.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed May 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Checks:

Having wriggled out of the wagon, Marvel looked cautiously into the house before darting in after Sunset. She stepped up to the table...

Healing:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Medical OOC Both:

Medical OOC Marvelous Misfortune:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"...Well. I think we can agree we don't need to take her all the way back to the clinic," Marvelous said flatlyas she examined the swelling. "Although... Hmm. That's odd... We should probably see about getting her out."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu May 15, 2014 8:01 pm

"Agreed, on both counts." Sunset Stroll replies, eying a trickle of dust from the ceiling warily as he looked up at Marvelous Misfortune. "We can discuss whatever you just noticed once she's out of here. Should we carry her together?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri May 16, 2014 9:45 am

"Yes. Quickly."

Might:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri May 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Sunset carefully lifts Fairy Charmer's front legs off the table, settling in at her belly, before lifting her back legs off the ground so that Marvel could slip in.

OOC:

Last edited by sunbeam on Sat May 17, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 am

ZamuelNow wrote:As Apple Bright got the rest of the class started on a pop quiz for spelling, she pulled aside Storm as they spoke in the hallway.  She handed him a photo of a green apple with white markings like a cobra's hood. "Don't know if the mayor spoke to your parents or not but I wanted to make sure you got this.  This is a Venin Apple.  They're native to the area but poisonous to eat.  I wanted you to know since I'd hate for anything to happen to any of my students."

Storm was surprised when he was pulled aside and then handed a picture, taking it, he studied it curiously as he looked over the photo, listening to the teacher explain that it was a poisonous apple, looking up at her once she was done, he nodded and smiled, saying. "Thanks for the warning miss, I'll be sure to avoid it."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Sunset Stroll and Marvel lift Fairy Charmer in unison. Keeping an eye out for any more chunks of wall, they pass through the door of the cottage, then gently lay Fairy Charmer on the ground. Sunset hurries over to the wagon, crawls into the far back corner, and pulls out two ice packs from a magically frigid box. He then walks back over to Fairy Charmer and places the ice packs over the swelled areas.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 am

Spoiler:

Buzzing. The constant background buzzing of the hive, drumming away in the dark. A drumming that grew louder and closer, until it was on top of the changeling, inside her, a drumming that started to sound strangely like the rumble of distant thunder, like the ringing of school bells, but instead of coming from a bell tower, it felt like it was in her head...

She opened her eyes on green grass, sending rather than seeing the predators over her. Her muscles tensed, and the drone nearly jumped to it's hooves, spat a web to hold them and flew off.

Fairy Charmer pushed the instinct down. This was a time for wit.
"Is... Is that why they call them zap apples?"
Well, it sounded smarter in her head.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun May 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Sunset Stroll took his icepack and stepped back to give Fairy Charmer some room as she awoke. After she spoke, he tilted his head in mild confusion before replying "No, it's why Fluffy Crust has our clinic on speed teleport," in a bemused tone. "Fairy Charmer, correct? You were hit by a piece of Fluffy Crust's house's ceiling. You have some mild swelling around your horn, but you should be fine. I'd suggest keeping this icepack on what hurts for a while, it should help."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Birthday looked down at the watch she wasn't wearing, then looked away quickly in hopes of no one noticing. "Now what is taking that burger...?" she murmured to herself.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 pm

"Her ceiling? I'll keep Glorious' advice in mind next time," she muttered, a hoof pressing the ice pack into place, and repressing a shiver. She glanced at Sunsets companion, and laughed.

"I may not be able to place your name, but I certainly remember hers. Good afternoon, Ms Marvel. I didn't expect to see you again so soon."
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 pm

As the hay burger was brought out, Birthday Cake realized she had just enough time to get back to her shop.  Waiting for her was a zebra with brown stripes and orange in her hair that called to mind a sweet potato.  The zebra mare was eyeing the crater in front of the bakery.  Meanwhile, the oven was sitting upright, next to the store.

After Birthday Cake's departure, a rather annoyed looking Copper Glow walked up to the counter and made an order. "Three hay burgers to go. Reallyhopeitdoesn'ttakelongwiththedayI'mhaving."

"Good thing this wasn't that bad.  Since Fairy Charmer will be okay, will you need me for anything else?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 pm

"I suppose not, since we won't need help taking the cart back. No doubt you have other things to tend to before the weekend."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 19, 2014 10:14 am

"Hmmm...." Marvel considered the case before her. "Ms. Charmer. Ordinarily you would be free to go, but I have a certain feeling... I think it might be best if you came back to the clinic. No treatments, hopefully, besides the ice pack, I just want to observe for a while."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm

"Observe? You can observe me at one of my performances, along with the rest of town."

That might have been too snappy; she added a laugh, instantly regretting it and wincing in pain. She pressed the ice pack closer to her head, trying not to shiver. How did ponies stand these things?

"I don't want to be a bother," she went on. "No doubt you have more important things to do than tend a thick-skinned old mare like myself."
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 19, 2014 6:15 pm

"Yes... Thick skinned. Indeed. I still want to keep an eye on you; I'm worried it could get worse," Marvel replied. In reality, she was quite certain it wouldn't; which was exactly why she wanted to observe her first patient. She had a suspicion brewing, and if she couldn't find out she wanted the unicorn on hoof later...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

"How's this for a compromise?" Sunset Stroll says, casting an odd glance at Marvel. "Fairy Charmer comes in daily for, let's say, the next 4 days, and has a routine checkup. It's a little more rigorous than how we normally treat patients from Fluffy Crust's house, but I trust Marvel's judgement if she's worried about something."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next