Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Copper Rose
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 39 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Copper Rose Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:54 am

"I think the best proof anypony can give you is right here. When I first met Blackberry, she- well, she was not in the best of shape. You can ask her yourself about what happened."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:57 am

"...she looks fine to me."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:15 am

"I used a healing spell on her, one which I learned many years back so that I could prove to my parents how often my sister got herself hurt. I can show you now what she looked like before I healed her, but... it is not pretty." Bells says, her horn glowing silver as she triggers the part of the healing spell she's speaking of, that shows the injuries that were healed.
Arcana:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Sunburst, Gearick:
Juniper stares at Sunburst, and shrugs. She gestures back the way you came, where the restroom is, and waits for you to make a move.

Storm:
Quick Fix clears his throat uncomfortably, and looks at the patient. "He... appears stable. I suppose we won't know if he's been treated until he wakes up? If you'd like to chance it, I may have something to bring him around a little faster."

Bells, Penned:
The cats continue to try to get your attention- Snuggles in particular seems to be very anxious, but remains silent. His tail is twitching and he paces up and down your back. Locke just looks out past Cobalt, staring towards something you can't see.

Group:
Cobalt speaks up as Bells' horn begins to light up. "This sounds really unusual, if this mare is really like this, why isn't sh in ja-" He's cut off when Bells spell backfires, and the area is pierced by a piercing scream- from Bells. Her spell, trying to revert the imagery of the Blackberry's injuries, backfires and rebounds. All at once, instead of showing the bruises and blood on Blackberry, it instead pulls them into Bells, and she feels the entirety of Midnight's brutal beating in a single instant. Crumpling to the ground, blood begins flowing from her nose and vicious bruises begin appearing all over her body. She feels the wind get knocked from her, and her leg muscles all feel like they've been deadened. The violent display is visible to everyone, and Blackberry chokes back a shocked scream, while the two guards step forward to help, Cobalt unable to get closer than a few feet away.

Bells takes 1d20= 11 damage
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Bells coughs some, then lets out a string of curses (in her native language, of course). "Ho..."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:

Storm:
Quick Fix clears his throat uncomfortably, and looks at the patient. "He... appears stable. I suppose we won't know if he's been treated until he wakes up? If you'd like to chance it, I may have something to bring him around a little faster."

Storm's face resumes its normal expression and he asks, "What did you have in mind?"*

*Storms asking what Dr Quick-Fix has in mind to awaken Thermal faster. When the doctor mentions it, I'd like to roll healing to get an idea of how risky it would be.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Gearick looked back over his shoulder to see Jupitar was watching him and Sunburst, and didn't bother to hide his frown at the sight. He wasn't doing anything wrong conversing with this mare, no need for him to be watched unless the watchers were up to no good. Still, he said nothing and stayed relaxed, hoping that just his presence will help Sunburst relax as well.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:42 pm

I just look on in horror as the painful injuries hit the Unicorn. "Oh... no, what.. what?" I rush over and kneel next to her. "What did you do? Are you ok?"
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Night Scales is taken back by Bell's trick. "What are you trying to do mare, chill yourself off?" She sighs, and turns and moves to Cobalt. "Where do you think your armours have put the colt?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

"Am I okay? No. That is one thing we can be clear on. What did I do? That, well, I - ho, used? - the wrong part of the spell I used. All of the wrong parts..." Bells looks up at the ponies gathered around. "Would any of you happen to know a good healing spell?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:42 am

Sunburst looks between Juniper and Gearick again. She gives Gearick a pointed look and mouths what appears to be ' please come' pointing her eyes down the hallway Juniper signaled. She looks at Juniper again with that forced smile and begins down the hallway, stretching her wings out as she walks
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Her spell, trying to revert the imagery of the Blackberry's injuries, backfires and rebounds. All at once, instead of showing the bruises and blood on Blackberry, it instead pulls them into Bells, and she feels the entirety of Midnight's brutal beating in a single instant. Crumpling to the ground, blood begins flowing from her nose and vicious bruises begin appearing all over her body. She feels the wind get knocked from her, and her leg muscles all feel like they've been deadened. The violent display is visible to everyone, and Blackberry chokes back a shocked scream, while the two guards step forward to help, Cobalt unable to get closer than a few feet away.
Dodger jumps back in shock, turning to see Bells just as she starts writhing in agony.
Copper Rose wrote:"Would any of you happen to know a good healing spell?"
"I'm afraid that's not quite my forte," said Dodger. "Is there anything else I can do to assist you?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:04 pm

"You could help me get back to the doctor in the town hall, as my legs seem to not want to work." Bells says, barely managing to stand up.

Last edited by Copper Rose on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Penned trying to get a closer look at what Locke is looking at jumps back a little bit when he hears Bells scream.
Copper Rose wrote:"You could help me get back to the doctor in the town hall, as my legs seem to not want to work."
"Yeah, that seems like a good idea." Penned said.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:15 am

"I'll help." I say, moving in to support Bells' weight.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:16 am

Storm:
"It's... well, it's another experimental product. It hasn't been entirely tested, but what has been tested is promising. Ms. Sunburst seemed to have no ill reaction to it- no side effects, not even reactions to the... other drugs. It's called Horizol."

Gearick, Sunburst:
Juniper casually begins following Sunburst down the hall, and does not seem to care that Gearick comes along. Heading back towards Sunburst's room, she stands by the bathroom door and waits.

Group:
Cobalt looks concerned at Bells, but answers Scales. "Town Hall is the central point of operations in the town, and moreover is safe and a recognizable landmark. My guys wouldn't have moved the kid. He must have left on his own." He turns to Blackberry. "He was probably smart enough not to come back out here. He has to be somewhere else. I'm sorry, I really don't have anything else I can tell you."

Bells manages to get to her hooves, and Swallowtail moves in to assist her. "We can get you back to the healer no problem, bu what about looking for the kid?" At that moment, both cats snap to attention, and begin hissing and screeching looking past Cobalt. Cobalt, Swallowtail, Blackberry and the barricade guards all turn to look, but it appears there's nothing to see. "The buck..."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Storm:
"It's... well, it's another experimental product. It hasn't been entirely tested, but what has been tested is promising. Ms. Sunburst seemed to have no ill reaction to it- no side effects, not even reactions to the... other drugs. It's called Horizol."

"Well, that explains the 'what?', but I'm more looking for the 'how?'."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:47 am

Storm:
"It's a microamphetamine, if I'm not mistaken. A simple chemical boost that jump starts the nervous system. I suppose in higher doses it would be rather dangerous, but from what I've seen so far it's perfectly safe in controlled doses."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:07 am

Bells turns to look as well, and upon not seeing anything, decides to scan the area everypony seems to be looking at for magical disruptions or such.
Arcana:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Storm:
"It's a microamphetamine, if I'm not mistaken. A simple chemical boost that jump starts the nervous system. I suppose in higher doses it would be rather dangerous, but from what I've seen so far it's perfectly safe in controlled doses."

"Let's keep that option in reserve."
Storm trots over to Thermal's position and nudges him a bit. "Thermal. Can you hear me? Can you wake for a bit?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Bells:
As you scan the area, you suddenly feel rather cold. But your scan doesn't seem to pick up anything there...

Storm:
Thermal stirs and gives a weak groan, but doesn't wake up.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

When Bells suddenly feels cold, she instinctively fluffs up, a bit like how cats fluff when they're scared, but this instead is something ponies from her homeland do to keep warm. In appearance, since the fluff includes all the fur on her body, Bells now looks rather silly (especially since she's still "beat up"). "Well, there does seem to be something there, but I can not tell what it is, nor magically confirm it."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:06 am

Bells:
As soon as you say "there does seem to be something there", the cold seems to snap and disappear, and suddenly Snuggles' voice is in your head. "We have to get out- oh, it's gone."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:09 am

Bells smooths down her fur, suddenly over-heated. "So you can speak again! Can you tell me what 'it' was?" (from now on, assume italics are Bells' native language)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 am

"I have no idea. Someting big, floating, and looking like it wants to eat us. But it just disappeared."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next