Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

+4
sunbeam
Elacular
Dusk Raven
Crystalite
8 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Page 23 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

Post  Crystalite Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:32 am

Everypony looks up a bit nervously (Except the green pegasus, who seems confident.)

"Water evaporates. Pudding, so far, doesn't. The weather team can go buck themselves. If you can help us clean this street up a bit faster, I can show you to the wishing well."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:58 pm

"Alright." Bubbling Spring says, looking up into the sky. He really didn't have enough water available for what he had in mind. He spread his magic out, drawing moisture out of the air and the dirt (getting what he could from the stupid unresponsive wood), and was still sorely lacking. Well, there was one more source of water around. He closed his eyes and dove down to his inner spring, experimentally lifting some of the water from it. How was he supposed to get this...out there? He contemplated the water for a minute, then sucked it into his mouth, swishing it around as he returned to the proper world.

There was a rumbling feeling, like his sternum was trying to vibrate out of his chest. Then suddenly there was an awful lot of water hovering above him, so much that he was having trouble holding it all in place. Child of the desert, indeed. He thinks, coughing as his throat is suddenly plaster-dry.

"Hang on, everypony!" Bubbling Spring cries, pulling Lavender close and clutching her with one hoof as he released his hold on the water and let it come rushing down...

OOC:

Last edited by sunbeam on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:19 am

The twins both watch the stallion bow, and glance at each other. Soft then cocks an eyebrow at Wandering, while Water smirks. "Uh, sure. So what can we do for you Mr. RomCom?"
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:02 am

Bubbling Spring and Lavender Rain

When Bubbling Spring lets go, nothing happens at first, except that the water stops glowing, seeming to hang in the air briefly.

And then it fell.

The resulting rush didn't sweep anypony off their feet ((Hopefully: Acrobatics, DC 10 please)), but the results are otherwise mixed: much of the pudding gets washed away, running down the street and into gutters, but many of the ponies' tools get swept up, rushing away in the current that starts as being shoulder deep, and then knee deep, and then hoof deep as ponies try to chase after their cleaning implements...

Wandering Eye and Steam Twins

"I rather walked into that one, didn't I," "RomCom" says with a chuckle. "I am trying to find the filly called Lavender Rain. Wandering Eye here tells me she's been travelling with the three of you, and hoped you would know how to find her."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:07 am

OOC:

As the water abates, Bubbling Spring doubles over, wracked with dry coughs. "I just had...the greatest idea for cleaning these streets." He says, sounding a little out of it. He closes his eyes and focuses, then opens them and rubs his horn. "Odd. Well in any case." He says, turning to the rooftop pegasus. "We should probably get moving before people start complaining."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 am

"Oh, well we met her the same time Wandering did. We're all traveling together..." "Last I saw they were at the train station." "Yeah, she was hanging around Bubbling before, she's pendant with him now." The twins walk up to Wandering, glancing at RomCom. Water whispers something to Soft, who just cocks and eyebrow again, bit doesn't respond.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:41 am

Wandering Eye raises an eyebrow at "RomCom" but otherwise takes no action, except to say, "We checked at the train station, they weren't there. We were hoping they'd be with you."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:43 am

"Nope, not with us. We're just going to Taffy's house for a minute." Water says, and then Soft leans over and whispers to her. Water cocks her head, and then grins, but says nothing.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:14 am

Lavender hops in the air quickly. She dis have some experience dodging unexpected messes.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:18 am

Comedy starts to look concerned. "Oh dear. Do we perhaps know where she might have gone? Where she's going to be?"

Lavender's quick action saves her from getting swept too far. Teddy, however, seems to be missing... ((You missed his check, decided an auto fail would be fun.))

The pegasus hops down from the rooftop. "Yeah, that's why I stayed up there. I'm still dry." She takes a moment to adjust the red cleaning vest. "They won't mind, though. You probably saved us a day's work with that, after all! Although, I don't suppose you could... Well, no, you look tired," she says, noticing your heavy breathing. "I guess, then, we can get going as soon as you're ready."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Lavender starts panicking upon realizing Teddy was gone. "Teddy!! She immediately began spinning around looking for him.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:36 pm

"Well..." Wandering Eye looks at Taffy Stretch. "She might have gone ahead to the wishing well. Have you gotten your stuff, Taffy?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:24 pm

"Ponies always find something to complain about" Bubbling Spring says darkly. "Fortunately, I'm set to go...Unfortunately, she is not. Do you see a teddy bear from up there? It's liable to have gotten swept up with everything else, most likely."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:48 pm

"We haven't even gotten to her house yet." "We were waiting on the train, and then were talking and then you showed up." "Yeah, so relax. Worst comes to worse, we can meet up with them at the Well." Soft walks up to RomCom. "So, Mr. Romance, what is your interest in the filly anyway?"
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:34 pm

"Her father is missing her, and offered me a generous amount for her return," Romance answers.

The pegasus points towards a gutter, which Lavender can see has the rear end of a teddy bear sticking out.

Teddy doesn't see Lavender. Or much of anything else, really. Just the slow swirling of greenish, watered-down pudding draining away below him, as something shiny at the bottom glints in what little sunlight remains.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:25 pm

The twins both blink, and then shoot suspicious glances to Wandering Eye. "Ok... straightforward enough..." "Well, for right now we have no idea where she is or when we'll see her again."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Wandering Eye notes the glances from the Twins, and just shrugs. He's about to say something to the contrary of the Twins, but suddenly thinks better of it and keeps his mouth shut. I've got a bad feeling about this...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:42 pm

"But you will be seeing her eventually? Could I perhaps accompany you for a while until you do?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm

"Well, yeah, I suppose that's the plan..." "Buuut, I mean, she ran away once right? No telling if she'll actually stick around with us or not." The twins look him over, then at Wandering, Taffy, and each other. "I guess if you wanna potentially waste your time following us around, its up to you."

OOC:
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 pm

"Teddy!" Lavender cried, before rushing over and pulling Teddy out.

"I saw something, Lavender...Teddy whispered dazedly

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:55 pm

"Yeah. Besides, she's already given me the slip once, right?" Wandering Eye chuckles.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:36 am

"That's how fillies are, no doubt. But let's get to Taffy's house first." Soft nods to Taffy to lead the way, and Water falls back to whisper to Wandering. "You think he was serious with that 'Romance' line?"
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:26 am

"I should hope not," Wandering whispers in return. "To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of him."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:53 am

"I don't know, he seems like a run of the mill talker, but doesn't really know what he's dealing with. I think we should lose him, for his own safety if nothing else."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Taffy takes a moment longer to consider this stranger joining the party. "I guess he can come if he wants to..."

"Wonderful!" Romance exclaimed in reply, sounding quite hopeful now. "Lead on then, my lady!"

((If nobody has any other discussion along the way, we can head on to Taffy's house.))

After about fifteen minutes the party learns something important: Taffy's house isn't a house so much as a small mansion. You spend about five of those minutes just climbing up the hill to the front gate, for which Taffy produces a big, clunky looking key from her suitcase.

"Not what you expected, is it?" she says as the gate opens silently on well-oiled hinges, permitting you to enter a neatly trimmed lawn with largely decorative trees and other flora dotting the landscape. "It's been in the family for a while... Not sure how it got there, but it's nice enough," she explains as she leads you inside.

The interior seems to consist of well polished oak, with thick rugs lining the floors in strategic locations, along with paintings and photographs of miscellaneous scenes along the walls. The place opens up into a large greeting room, with chairs and couches along the walls and hooks to hang coats and hats along the wall. A wide staircase curves up the wall on your left to a second floor, where you can see rows of doors along the wall. A wide archway opens up on the right leading into parts unknown.

"It doesn't look like anyone else is home, so I shouldn't be too long, but feel free to look around if you want," Taffy says as she starts trotting up the stairs...

Perception Result:

"There we are. Shall we get going?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next