Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

+9
Philadelphus
Appkes
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
XandZero2
Demonu
Brony 7 of 9
Cardbo
The Warrior of Many Faces
13 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 14 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 am

Kal's previous success does indeed carry over to the assist, so that's a 21 if I did my math right. Do we wait to see if Blackhawk can assist, Cardbo?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 14 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 am

I was under the impression that it was maybe maybe 30 minutes of paperwork, which is a decent stack if you're somewhat competent at filling things out. As for filling the fields with UNKNOWN, most of the questions seemed to be about us. The few that we don't know, like the crew's name/histories, we probably could ask the sheriff.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Kal's previous success does indeed carry over to the assist, so that's a 21 if I did my math right. Do we wait to see if Blackhawk can assist, Cardbo?

Yeah, lets wait. I'd like to get as high as possible a roll if I can.

Quietkal wrote:I was under the impression that it was maybe maybe 30 minutes of paperwork, which is a decent stack if you're somewhat competent at filling things out. As for filling the fields with UNKNOWN, most of the questions seemed to be about us. The few that we don't know, like the crew's name/histories, we probably could ask the sheriff.

I was under the impression that the Sheriff wouldn't know either. Like what cities the suspects were in previously.

Last edited by Cardbo on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am

Quietkal wrote:I was under the impression that it was maybe maybe 30 minutes of paperwork, which is a decent stack if you're somewhat competent at filling things out. As for filling the fields with UNKNOWN, most of the questions seemed to be about us. The few that we don't know, like the crew's name/histories, we probably could ask the sheriff.

You do recall that, from the party's perspective, Dextor is still missing and is possibly in the grip of the mastermind behind all crime in Dodge? That alone is reason enough to avoid filling out extended amounts of paperwork.

EDIT: waiting for Blackhawk, then.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 am

I swear I checked this topic earlier today and these posts weren't here.

Sorry.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I swear I checked this topic earlier today and these posts weren't here.

Sorry.

If you're talking about the "waiting for Blackhawk" thing, I think that's only been there for a couple of hours. You're good. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:07 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I swear I checked this topic earlier today and these posts weren't here.

Sorry.

If you're talking about the "waiting for Blackhawk" thing, I think that's only been there for a couple of hours. You're good. Very Happy

Alrighty. Good.

And you'll have to wait a tiny bit longer because I'm waiting on the results of the aiding and persuading check before I do any sort of attack.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

This gave Concierge pause. "Well. That's not good. At all. You didn't perchance see them while in the mines, did you? They're a trio of red ponies with black manes, one of each type of pony."

Wonder if their names had 'Robin' in it?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't have more stuff for Kal to talk to the sheriff about in the time paradox scenario, so if no one objects I say we move back to the present (which would put Zeb in the past, sort of.)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Yah. Me neither. Anyone? Personally, I'm not asking this guy anything because I really don't want to be stuck with more paperwork. I'm a little surprised no one else sprang for the legalized vigilante form, though.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

()()Woo! I am now officially BACK! Barabus shall now rise to the dizzying peaks of PChood once more!

Woo Hoo! Hey, did you see my comment on your robots thread!

I have no idea what the heck is going on. Even after reading through everything.()()

Heading back to the Mareiot. Zeb and I think Dextor may be up to something, since we think he started all the smoke at the Roach Motel.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Mkay.

Is it too late to fiddle with Barabus a bit to make him fit my plan for him now new talents exist?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Appkes wrote:Is it too late to fiddle with Barabus a bit to make him fit my plan for him now new talents exist?

Which talents are you looking at?
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

The stealth talent from Talent Show. His original character concept was the giant who could hide almost in plain sight.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Appkes wrote:The stealth talent from Talent Show. His original character concept was the giant who could hide almost in plain sight.
This may be off-topic, but for the life of me I can't find the Talent Show doc.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Its here.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 pm

I wonder where Whomph I mean WoMF is?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Appkes wrote:I wonder where Whomph I mean WoMF is?

Member list has him last logged in yesterday afternoon. He's probably away for the day or something.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Appkes wrote:The stealth talent from Talent Show. His original character concept was the giant who could hide almost in plain sight.

You mean Stealth Mode? Go right ahead.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:07 am

Huzzah! I always wanted an invisible giant!
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

I so want to knock politely at that door right now. Dextor's cover is blown and now we've got to evacuate him. Anyone have a better idea?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I edited my last post after I wrote it. I had Cheese go out and look for a trail of where they went.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

*reads*

So...everyone gonna ignore Blackhawk then?

That's...actually kind of hilarious.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:*reads*

I assumed he went to Barabas and Cheese.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Quietkal wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:*reads*

I assumed he went to Barabas and Cheese.

He's on the second floor(I think). The only one he could be talking to is Barabus, and he hasn't responded yet.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next