Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

+7
Curunir
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
11 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

Post  Zarhon Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Well, the only things I see that are conflicting with the story right now, are:

a) This makes Shallows nat1 partially true. Very Happy
b) The merchant claimed the sword was wielded (read: killed) over a hundred pirates, so the merchant is either meta-lying about his lying/boast, or misinformed in some way. Or it actually happened in the likely short time between the sword surfacing on land and now.

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (all filled up)

Post  Zarhon Sun May 19, 2013 1:56 am

Hm, with the latest post and Grey's sad announcement, things might get confusing.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 19, 2013 9:35 am

I guess that the heroic sacrifice is going to need two... I shall assume direct control until that time.

Should I try and recruit another player?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Honestly? It feels a little bit like this game is falling apart. :/

I wouldn't mind an attempt at recruit someone else, but some part of me can't help but wonder who will be quitting next.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Don't be so pessimistic.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon May 20, 2013 6:17 am

I like my character far too much to abandon him anytime soon. Smile

Bank robbery-wise:
Due to their immense size and weight of the materials vaults are made of, most vaults are located on the base floor, or in the basement sections of the bank (otherwise they threaten to collapse and crush the floors below), so they should be directly accessible by digging. The floor itself is either ground/dirt (easy access), metal/rock/wood (needs to be broken through with tools/fabricate/crazy contraption/DF powers), or sea-stone alloys (needs tools/fabricate/crazy contraptions to break through, and the DFs need to avoid direct contact).
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 pm

I know I'm not going anywhere, PW.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Well, would it be possible to make certain the ship isn't going anywhere either?

More seriously, it'll be a bit difficult for all involved if Sixty-Two needs to spend time looking for the ship tomorrow morning. Is there any in-character way we could possibly not move the ship?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon May 20, 2013 11:41 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Well, would it be possible to make certain the ship isn't going anywhere either?

More seriously, it'll be a bit difficult for all involved if Sixty-Two needs to spend time looking for the ship tomorrow morning. Is there any in-character way we could possibly not move the ship?

I think we all need to go to sleep at this point anyway, so it should be in its place (or put back at a dock) till early morning.

Or maybe we're lazy as hell and stay asleep till noon, or do a "planning the caper" montage on the ship.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

I could use Magical Message to tell you we're moving the ship back to the docks, if you like.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

That'll work too. Just so long as I don't have to write something about our resident Reader "getting a feeling to go to the docks". Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue May 21, 2013 10:10 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:That'll work too. Just so long as I don't have to write something about our resident Reader "getting a feeling to go to the docks". Razz

Actually, who's to say you can't use your book as an ally compass. Very Happy You've got magic element / magecraft, and can probably copy stuff like "thattaway".
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 pm

I'd rather not use my magic point for that though...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue May 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, you can do it before your extended rest, so you're not at a loss of a MP. It's not rocket science to find a ship on an island, once you know it's general direction and can assume it's near the shore. Alternately, you can use telepathy and ask us directly.

If we're taking a rest, I believe it's time for Shallow to roll his ghost again once morning comes. Should I, or will you do the honor of said roll, Tyg? In any case, Grey's sword story just gave us a great excuse for the "jerk ghost" part of that roll, if it comes to that. Very Happy And on that note, in the unlikely event that I get a helpful ghost, could I have some creative liberties with it?

Also, since 62 isn't on the ship yet, I think we should wait till we reconvene with him before having Boomer use her Instant Party. That way we get everyone, and our NPC players too. Very Happy

Last edited by Zarhon on Tue May 21, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Yea I was just going for one ghost per island to lessen the stress of designing more characters...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Zarhon wrote:Well, you can do it before your extended rest, so you're not at a loss of a MP. It's not rocket science to find a ship on an island, once you know it's general direction and can assume it's near the shore. Alternately, you can use telepathy and ask us directly.

Er, I already used my MP for the day, remember?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

It doesn't matter, I just used Spike, Take a Letter with my Magic Element to contact 62. He now knows where we're going IC.

So, is everyone else fine with fast-forwarding to the next morning?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed May 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Yep, that's fine!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed May 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Lyntermas wrote:So, is everyone else fine with fast-forwarding to the next morning?

Sure.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah, cool.

EDIT: Though I was thinking that I could retake Sweet and Elite as a Utility Talent, considering I am effectively a "secret agent" going "undercover" with these pirates and thusly still have the backing of the Marines re:some extra fundage, considerations. Would that be a thing I could do, tyger?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 22, 2013 3:59 pm

You could do that but it may only really work once or twice...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Fair point. I'll think about doing something else, then.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 23, 2013 12:11 am

I'm game for a fast-forward... Only bits I say that happened was that Boomer showed Torque her blueprints, for the risky and hopefully NOT used plan-b...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm

So before I respond in the main topic, assuming I woke up early in the morning to check into those files like I said I would, what were the results?

Perception to find said files: 12 + 9(Bonus) + 5(Freaky Knowledge:BTSotWG) = 26. Not bad!

Oh, and I have my updates to my character sheet done with, but it seems like it might be fun for everypony to show them off in-character, so if people agree I'll wait until then to say so here, and if they disagree or are neutral will do so in my next post in this OOC topic. They are done if you wish to take a look yourself, to repeat.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm

What files are you looking for again? The bank files because I already gave you that result to.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next