Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Well Necar. As a guard, they should trust my word when I say it was some type of monster that caused this, that we  just fought and chased off." Storm Blade amswered just as loudly. "And they'll explain why they acussed Mind Games in the first place."
Blue Badge turns to face Mind Games. "Another one of your illusions, I presume?"

Mind Games shakes her head. "I can't even make new illusions with this dampener on me," answers the mare...

"Well then monsieur," replies the pegasus as he look at Storm Blade, "Tell me, what did this monster look like? Petite? Grand?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:00 am

"It originally appeared as a robed monk, but turned into... well an abomination." Storm Blade said, limping up to the officers. "I do hope that you will let Ms Mind Games go now, correct?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 am

Snipe, slightly annoyed at his shot, starts proceeding to poke the layer of shadows on him as he walks down to the exit, going back to Key. "Lock was worried about you, and I'm not sure where he and Lighthouse went..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:18 pm

"Meanwhile I'm jus' standing here," Aces snipped, trotting over to the window. "Somepony care to explain why we haven' jumped ou' after tha' thing?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"It originally appeared as a robed monk, but turned into... well an abomination." Storm Blade said, limping up to the officers. "I do hope that you will let Ms Mind Games go now, correct?"
The officers give you a slightly confused look...

(Persuasion Roll Go!)

LoganAura wrote:Snipe, slightly annoyed at his shot, starts proceeding to poke the layer of shadows on him as he walks down to the exit, going back to Key. "Lock was worried about you, and I'm not sure where he and Lighthouse went..."
"Well, I didn't think it was a big deal to tell Lock," replies Key, "I was just going to read a book after all. Lock reads books all the time without telling anypony, so I didn't think she would worry. I guess I should have told her something."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Meanwhile I'm jus' standing here," Aces snipped, trotting over to the window. "Somepony care to explain why we haven' jumped ou' after tha' thing?"
When you get to the hole in the attic, you see that the abomination has more or less shifted into a large puddle and is currently going down a street drain...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 pm

"Look, Mind Games is not the cause of this. I see no evidence, and she has no motivation to, either. On the other hoof, I have five witnesses that it wasn't her, and it was this abomination that was the cause. One is me, and two of the others are guards as well. We could drag this out, but lets be civil here shall we? I know you can't let her go, she is a prisoner still. However, can you stop treating her like she was the cause of all this?"

Persuasion Check:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Aces grit his teeth, pressing his hoof into his forehead. "Alright, alright, thing from another dimension or no', it's in ours now and tha' means it's gotta follow our laws of physics...I think...so it's gotta come ou' from somewhere else in the sewers eventually." A shake of the head, and his thought process sped forward. "Too many exits. Gotta cu' i' off somehow..."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Look, Mind Games is not the cause of this. I see no evidence, and she has no motivation to, either. On the other hoof, I have five witnesses that it wasn't her, and it was this abomination that was the cause. One is me, and two of the others are guards as well. We could drag this out, but lets be civil here shall we? I know you can't let her go, she is a prisoner still. However, can you stop treating her like she was the cause of all this?"

Persuasion Check:
"Monsieur, we have evidence and a motive," answers the Commissioner. "Other than the fact that this mansion is the centre point of le problème, and the unconscious guard where we found madame-"

"Hey, I was helping him, not hurting him!"

"Other than that, Madame Games is a powerful illusionist, and is très sneaky. She made a lot of ponies invisible with ease, so I believe that the rip in the sky is not real. That would explain the ghosts, non? They were never there, just a trick of the mind, which is why our blades would just whoosh through. Scaring the entire city to hide indoors will give Madame Mind Games to opportunity to break out of the city and go on the run in the chaos."

"...Of course," continues Blue Badge, "If you are witnesses and not illusions, you wouldn't mind going down to the station for some quick checks and to give statements, oui?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(Most likely streetwise...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:42 pm

"I would not mind going down to the station, but I believe you should send some pegasi up to the rip to make sure that it is fake. If you are afraid of what you might see on the other side, I would be happy to lead the way." Necrar says, flapping his wings and fanning their flames.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:42 pm

"Evidence? You call that evidence?!" Storm Blade said in shock, before shaking his head in disbelief. "Fine, I'll go with you. However, first I will collect my other witnesses, so that its made completely clear that Mind Games had no part in this. Not just that, but that she was also helping the guard you found her with. Because unlike you officer. I don't make wild accusations. I might detain a suspect, but I never accuse anyone of committing a crime without solid evidence, and if possible, witnesses. All you have is theories, ideas. After this is over, I'm going to have a long chat with you about your job, understood?" As he spoke, Storm Blade began to advance slowly on the officer, with the last sentence said with the pegasus right in the commissioner's face, their muzzles nearly touching.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Snipe slightly frowns. "He was still worried since you were missing when we were going to go trick or treating..." ((Nat 19 perception, I probably hear the talk outside.)) "One sec."

The sniper pony flies down over to mind games and after three or so boops to the guards to prove he's the real deal along with telepathy-ing to them "Creamsicle to Guardponys." he bows to the illusionist.

"Thank you so much for saving the guard, Miss games. I mean, he was injured and you could've easily ran away even with the shackles, but you risked, and got, reimprisoned by us guards to keep him from getting hurt worse than he already is." Snipe smiles softly, though his lip slightly twitches at the guards not believing them.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"I would not mind going down to the station, but I believe you should send some pegasi up to the rip to make sure that it is fake. If you are afraid of what you might see on the other side, I would be happy to lead the way." Necrar says, flapping his wings and fanning their flames.
"The rip is surprisingly high up in the sky," answers Blue Badge, "Almost at the edge of space. It's not safe to fly up there monsieur."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Evidence? You call that evidence?!" Storm Blade said in shock, before shaking his head in disbelief. "Fine, I'll go with you. However, first I will collect my other witnesses, so that its made completely clear that Mind Games had no part in this. Not just that, but that she was also helping the guard you found her with. Because unlike you officer. I don't make wild accusations. I might detain a suspect, but I never accuse anyone of committing a crime without solid evidence, and if possible, witnesses. All you have is theories, ideas. After this is over, I'm going to have a long chat with you about your job, understood?" As he spoke, Storm Blade began to advance slowly on the officer, with the last sentence said with the pegasus right in the commissioner's face, their muzzles nearly touching.
Blue Badge seems both offended and angry at your response. "Monsieur!" he calls out, staring straight into your eyes, the frustration in his voice easily noticeable. "Think about this: What sounds more reasonable, a monk who can turn into a monster, or an illusion of a monk who can turn into a monster created by a talented magician? All you have said is that Madame Games here was helping the unconscious guard and that there was a monk. You have given no sensible explanation to how the rip was created. You have given me no evidence, and what real use are witnesses against an illusionist? Madame Games is both capable of doing something like this and a known criminal, meaning she is the prime suspect in this case, which is why we are arresting her until further evidence appears."

"And of course, if you are a guard and not just an illusion or a civilian dressed up as a guard for Nightmare Night, I will be having a long chat about your job as well." At this point he begins to pull away from your face. "Though this will have to wait until Monsieur Golden Wall returns from his trip."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
All the storm drains in Saint-Trotez lead to the sea, since more or less only rain water goes down them...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(Fun Fact: Every time you say "Nat 19" I go check to see if you have Adept. Also, did Adept get nerfed, or did it always only work on your CM skill?)

"Oh, well... thank you, I suppose," replies Mind Games, not really sure how you knew about her helping the guard (well, other then her stating it earlier, but it sounds like you really knew she did it)...

Blue Badge's face relaxes at the sight of you. "Ah, bonjour Snipe," he greets in a calmer tone than when he was speaking to Storm Blade. "Did you see Madame Games here helping the guard?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

"Yes." Snipe's response was curt, blunt, and-well-honest. Snipe would probably be known for his eyesight as a freaking sniper.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 am

LoganAura wrote:"Yes." Snipe's response was curt, blunt, and-well-honest. Snipe would probably be known for his eyesight as a freaking sniper.
"Hmm. Well, we will still need to put Madame Games into custody. She is still the best lead we have, and she is serving time here anyway. I'm sure you are willing to give a statement as well, oui?" asks Blue Badge...

---

In the attic, Sparks, you begin to get a bit dizzy, which is Varesh's way of saying that she's going to take over now...

(Just a heads up, I will most likely start the next episode at my next update...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 am

Snipe sighs, thinking over to Key"I wanted to go trick or treating but making sure she isn't falsely imprisoned by some guards who wouldn't listen is better. Can you take struck to go and get some candy for me?"

"Of course."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Aces stops at the bottom of the stairs he was just walking down, biting his lip momentarily. "Gotta be some way to track i'..." he mumbled to himself before stepping outside and taking in the scene around him.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:31 pm

"You done talking to them Snipe?" Storm Blade asked, respecting the foal much more than the officer. "Because if so, I would like to continuing lecturing the officer here." After saying this however, he turned to Mind Games and said. "Before that through, I have a question for you Mind Games. Can you make illusions that can hurt people?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 pm

(Guess I'm doing one more update...)

LoganAura wrote:Snipe sighs, thinking over to Key"I wanted to go trick or treating but making sure she isn't falsely imprisoned by some guards who wouldn't listen is better. Can you take struck to go and get some candy for me?"

"Of course."
"Okay."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"You done talking to them Snipe?" Storm Blade asked, respecting the foal much more than the officer. "Because if so, I would like to continuing lecturing the officer here." After saying this however, he turned to Mind Games and said. "Before that through, I have a question for you Mind Games. Can you make illusions that can hurt people?"
Mind Games looks to one side. "Well..."

"Oui," interrupts Blue Badge, obviously frustrated with Storm's attitude. "Madame Games can make illusions that she control capable of physical interact." The commissioner points to the bits and pieces of mannequins scatter around the place. "See these? The illusions Madame Games created were made with mannequins as a base, and thus they have physical properties. Although she doesn't even require them; reports from the night of her initial arrest, as well as her own confession, revealed that the stage-hands of Monsieur Mental Magic, who later was revealed to be Madame Games, were created out of nothing, and were capable of wearing clothes, carrying a curtain, and having physical interactions with members of the public. Madame Games is far more than capable to create illusions capable of causing physical harm."

The irritated pegasus begins moving towards the door, fellow officers, and an arrested Mind Games, in tow. "Regardless, Madame Games must be returned to her cell at once. The Haunted Mansion is closed, so there is no reason to keep her out. I suggest you all either return to your homes or help with the ghost illusion problem out should you so desire."

---

Seeing that Sparks is now alone in the attic, Varesh begins to take control, causing the unicorn guard to fall unconscious...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm

"You mean help with the dimensional tear problem." Storm Blade snapped at the officer began to walk away. "There was no illusions officer. I know what I saw. I know what we all saw. Don't believe me if you will, but when the witnesses have spoken. Not only will your accusations count against you, but how you disbelieved the words of not one but two members of the guard."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Snipe flies after them, adding, "Yeah, I know you don't like Storm, but trust me when I say it wasn't Miss Games." 'And I am going to have to get Signal Look to help me write a report on you guys falsely arresting her for the haunted house and 'attacking' the other guard when she was trying to heal him.' Snipe knows that this pony would probably get into trouble, but honestly they deserve it for being biased to heck and back against Storm and Games.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Blue Badge decides to ignore you both as he quickly increases the strength of the magic dampener on Mind Games. "When you two are ready then, give your statements at the station." He then leaves the mansion with the rest and gets into a stagecoach, which begins to ride away from the ponies at the front. A second stagecoach is also seen, waiting for the first to move before going. Snipe, you can see the unconscious guard and some officers watching over him inside as it also pulls away...

(Fun Game For Those Who Wish To Play: PM me the statement you wish to give in at the station...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 pm

"Ugh... This is why I hate peacekeepers. So full of themselves." Necrar mutters under his breath. He then takes Scruff out of his rebcage again, gently setting him on the floor. "Well, I'm going to try and check out that rip before it closes. Can't last long now that it's power source has been taken. Could one of you keep an eye on Scruff while I fly up there?" Necrar gives a mock salute to Storm and Snipe and flies out and to the rip, not waiting for an answer.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Ugh... This is why I hate peacekeepers. So full of themselves." Necrar mutters under his breath. He then takes Scruff out of his rebcage again, gently setting him on the floor. "Well, I'm going to try and check out that rip before it closes. Can't last long now that it's power source has been taken. Could one of you keep an eye on Scruff while I fly up there?" Necrar gives a mock salute to Storm and Snipe and flies out and to the rip, not waiting for an answer.
The puppy is sleeping at the moment. I guess shadows are really comfortable...

(Anyway, I'm going to need an Athletics or Acrobatics for speed...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:04 pm

"Snipe, you keep an eye on the puppy." Storm Blade suggested/ordered, before flying after Necar. Also curious about the rift, and wanting to make sure nothing bad happens to his friend.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next