Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Sparks waits for Varesh to finish the fish. "Ok you have a point there. There's nothing wrong with fish just most ponies don't eat fish and it causes me to wonder about well alot of things really... but it's not really important though it does accentuate the fact I don't really know that much about you..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 17 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks waits for Varesh to finish the fish. "Ok you have a point there. There's nothing wrong with fish just most ponies don't eat fish and it causes me to wonder about well alot of things really... but it's not really important though it does accentuate the fact I don't really know that much about you..."
"That is for the best." Varesh takes a shrimp from the plate and bites into it. "Well, we have time to kill at the moment. Why not tell me more about that mare?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Storm Blade reached deep within himself, focusing his powers over wind and air... and that spark of magic that existing within him. A spark, that united into a powerful flame, as the winds and air aided the two in their flight, even as the air began to thin. "Go!" He said, ready to pull aside and allow Necar to fly on.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

"Thanks! Now get out of here! I'll tell you about it when I get back!"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
Necrar zooms forward, and while he doesn't manage to reach the rip, he takes a glimpse of the other side. Via PM...

The rip seals as if it was never there, and while most of you can't see it, the ghosts have also vanished. Peace has returned to Saint-Trotez...

(Will either of you be giving a statement at the station about the events of the night in order to clear Mind Games? If so, PM me the statement...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Necrar flies back down, landing in front of the haunted house.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 am

Storm Blade had pulled away, and was already on the ground, waiting. When Necar landed, the guard walked over to him, asking. "So... Gonna share what you saw?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 pm

"I... I can't. There's no way for me to describe it." Necrar says, shaking slightly. He goes over to Scruff, gives a quick thanks to Snipe, and takes the puppy, heading back to the graveyard.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Storm Blade intercepted Necar, asking in concern. "You okay? Your not one to get shaken?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine. It's just the affects of a magic rush. It's like an adrenaline rush. See you at the station." Necrar says, moving around Storm.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:36 pm

And with that, the night goes on. Some ponies leave their homes or hiding spots and try to make the most of the rest of the night, but most opt to just relax for the rest of the night, maybe spend some time with family or friends...

Sparks, you regain conciousness back at the small apartment you are staying at. You're not sure exactly how long Varesh was in control for, but you feel magically exhausted, although the spirit in your head was nice enough to take a shower and get you ready for bed, whatever that's worth...

(Episode End)

---

It's been a few days since Nightmare Night. Tonight in Saint-Trotez, the city is having one of its "Storm Days". In order to meet requirements of how much rainfall happens in the city per month (since usually rain + outdoor entertainment = nope), Saint-Trotez has a day every month where the weather is torrential. The heavy storm means that most ponies are enjoying the night indoors, leaving the streets open for the occasional pony making to and from different buildings and the most valiant of guards. At the moment though, most of you (Aces High, Necrar, Snipe and Sparks) are in a diner for lunch, sharing a large platter of freshly cooked hay fries. The diner is about half-full, with many ponies enjoying the company of others. Signal Look is also there with you guys, while Struck waits outside (it is up to Necrar if he brought Scruffy or left the puppy with something to eat and/or do back at the graveyard). Thanks to a parasol attached to his back to help protect him from the sun during the day, the construct is able to provide protection from the rain, although some of you brought umbrellas anyway. "...Needless to say, the snail was shell-shocked!" laughs Signal to his own joke. Feel free to comment on how bad it was...

Meanwhile, Storm Blade, once again unimpressed with Saint-Trotez's defences, waits within the office of Golden Wall for the Captain to arrive. Hopefully, he'll be there shortly. In the meantime, Storm can see a number of different reports on the fine oak desk in front of him, a table with a number of photographs on top of it next to the rain-stained window to the left, and a number of framed newspaper reports hung on the wall to right. The guard can take a gander at these if he so wishes...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Snipe promptly proceeds to bonk his head on the construct with a loud groan, pulling one of his, unloaded guns, out. "That was terrible!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:19 pm

(How important is the statement Paper?)

While he waited, Storm Blade began inspect the content of Golden Wall's room. He ignored the reports, they where most likely sensitive material. He didn't want to piss off the boss before he arrived. However, he did take a look through the photo's on the desk - checking beneath them after doing so, in case anything was written on the back - before he began to read the framed newspaper reports. All the while, keeping an hear out for Golden Wall's return.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

"I can' commen' too much on puns," Aces said, "Since I'm a living one myself; a gambler who literally has one eye and one arm." Before anypony can comment on that pun, understated though it may have been, he turns to Snipe. "Why do you keep bringing tha' thing with you whenever we go ou'? I' makes ponies shou' sometimes..."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Scruffy is back at the graveyard with some food Necrar found in various dumpsters behind restaraunts.
"I've been to many places and I don't think I've ever heard a joke that bad. And I once knew a guy who only talked in puns." Necrar says, grimacing.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:29 pm

"Hey, it isn't that bad," comments the earth pony in defence of his pun. "You should have heard it before somepony told me to put the snail in a thunderstorm instead. Frankly, I'd like to hear you guys come up with better."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(How important is the statement Paper?)

While he waited, Storm Blade began inspect the content of Golden Wall's room. He ignored the reports, they where most likely sensitive material. He didn't want to piss off the boss before he arrived. However, he did take a look through the photo's on the desk - checking beneath them after doing so, in case anything was written on the back - before he began to read the framed newspaper reports. All the while, keeping an hear out for Golden Wall's return.
(The statements are important, especially if you want to get Mind Games off the hook, but not important enough that I had to force you guys to write them if you or your character didn't want to. That said, out of all the people who were there in-character to know about the statement, only you haven't sent one. As I said though, no big deal...)

The photographs, which are in frames of their own and are so old that they aren't even in colour, seem to catalogue the life of a young but surprisingly big cold. Starting from a baby photo or two, then family photos which shows the colt with what one would presume to be his mother, father, and sister. One photo shows the colt dressed up as a guard for presumably Nightmare Night. Then there is a jump in time, with the next photo showing another family picture, but with the colt now a stallion wearing official guard armour. The next, which is in weak colours, shows a white coated stallion with a red mane celebrating in front of a crowd of ponies, followed by a picture of the stallion in armour similar to that you have seen Shining Armour wear. The final picture shows Golden Wall, looking exactly like he looks like today, standing next to an alicorn similar to Celestia. While the age and quality of the photograph makes to hard to make out details, she seems to be mostly brown, and is wearing princess attire...

Before you can move on to the newspaper reports, you hear armoured hoofsteps coming from the corridor...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Snipe blinks, tilting his head. "What's wrong with Struck? He's just a robot...." The sniper sits on said construct's back, fiddling with the gun he pulled out of hammerspace "It's nothing too bad. I take him places because I don't want to leave him.

That, and I don't really know when Struck's creator's going to message me..
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

(Wouldn't the other statements be enough?)

'Great... photo album' Storm Blade grumbled mentally as he straighten, knowing that the photos were of Golden Wall's life. Hopefully, he wouldn't be annoyed if he noticed he had gone through them. Assuming it was him coming down the hallway right now. He did wonder who the alicorn was, but put this aside.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe blinks, tilting his head. "What's wrong with Struck? He's just a robot...." The sniper sits on said construct's back, fiddling with the gun he pulled out of hammerspace "It's nothing too bad. I take him places because I don't want to leave him.
Signal Look turns to Snipe and begins to look annoyed, although not because of the Snipe liking the construct. He grabs a napkin, quickly licks it a few times, and starts rubbing Snipe's cheek with it, kinda like a mother trying to clean her child. After a while, he grunts and places the napkin down. "I'm sorry Snipe, I just can't stand your dirty coat," the guard answers, obviously referring to Snipe's now darker coat. "It's like you fell down a chimney and are now covered in soot forever. It's not the creamy orange coat I'm so use to. I have no idea how to clean it."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Wouldn't the other statements be enough?)

'Great... photo album' Storm Blade grumbled mentally as he straighten, knowing that the photos were of Golden Wall's life. Hopefully, he wouldn't be annoyed if he noticed he had gone through them. Assuming it was him coming down the hallway right now. He did wonder who the alicorn was, but put this aside.
(Assuming no one lied, hopefully...)

Shortly afterwards, Golden Wall opens the door and sees you in his office. "Ah, Storm Blade," greets the Captain as he stands in the doorway, "I was warned that you might be wanting to give me another verbal lashing. Take a seat."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

(I'll probably get mine done sometime next week, when work experiance is over... maybe sunday)

"I wouldn't say verbal lashing is the right term, sir." Storm Blade said, as he took the seat at his superior's request. "Its more of a discussion really."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"I wouldn't say verbal lashing is the right term, sir." Storm Blade said, as he took the seat at his superior's request. "Its more of a discussion really."
The Captain would smile had his face not be hidden behind his helmet. He stands at his side of the desk while his secretary, a timid young unicorn mare who is surprisingly quick at jotting down whatever ponies say, takes her place in a corner of the room quietly. "So, what would you like to discuss?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Aces swallows his laughter at the attempt to wipe off Snipe's face; the colt wouldn't appreciate it.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 pm

"It is a bit of a continuation from our last, discussion, sir." Storm Blade said, choosing his words carefully. "I am... dissatisfied with how many guards there have been during current events. Not just the meusuem but also Nightmare Night"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Snipe makes a bit of a grunting face, lightly wiping at the shadows covering his fetlock and frowning. "Er... Y-yeah. I don't know why..."

.... Er... Voice-from-my-head?.... Is there anyway to, well... Put the shadows like /under/ my coat or something? Ponies have been asking me that a lot, and like if it's right under my coat so that the color is still there... I... wouldn't mind it if the shadows melded with my skin I guess. It'd keep ponies from staring and asking questions.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Sparks after having not even reacted to the poor pun fails to suppress a smile and chuckle at the scene.

OOC Why must Writers Block be chronic?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next