Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  LoganAura Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:14 pm

"As I said, somepony saw you guys walk into a restaurant, and come out with a bag of bits without seeing you buy anything." Snipe repeats, staring at the two of them.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"Look, guards are trained to be able to tell if someone is lying or not." Storm Blade said, not too unkindly. "I know your telling the truth about being builders and collecting money for the union. But, I can also tell there is something your not telling. That, and it doesn't make sense for a union member to be murdered like this. So please, what are withholding from us?"

Persuasion:

Perception:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Persuasion:

Perception:
The brown pony looks angrily. "Oi, we've told you what we know," he scolds you, "There's a bunch of criminals out there, including the pony who killed Turnabout, but you'd rather keep a pair of upstanding citizens stuck down here. That's bucked up." You can tell he's frustrated with still held here for what he thinks is no real reason and doesn't seem to be keeping anything from you...

The second avoids making eye contact, still hiding something he doesn't want to share. You get the feeling that whatever he is hiding, he is hiding it because he fears what would happen when the information comes out...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:00 am

Snipe looks at the two of them, frowning. "Realize that if there was any sort of 'under the table' dealings, that might be motive enough for Turnabout to be killed. I'm sorry that we're taking so much time here, but honestly there's suspicion abound in this place. We just want to know everything..."

Spoiler:

Snipe glances at the pony, glancing away himself and sending him a telepathic message

Spoiler:

"Sir, I just want to know who killed your friend slash coworker Snipe glances at the second pony. "This is a private telepathic link. Only you and I will know if you tell me the full truth... Please? For the sake of Turnabout."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:04 am

Storm Blade ignored the brown pony, simply walking past him to put a friendly leg around the other ponys's shoulder. "Avoiding eye-contact, uncomfortable demeanor..." The blue pegasus said lightly, but pointedly, before going along to say. "Look, depending on what you are going to share, I can understand your fear. But as a member of the guard, I swear that the information will be used for the best possible outcome, you won't be harmed in anyway, and willingly sharing the information now will let you get a much better outcome then if its discovered that your withholding something during the crime scene investigation, which I'm going to say is pretty high." The pegasus then whispered. "Also, you can share it quitely so your co-worker doesn't find out if that worries you as well."

Persuasion Check:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:07 am

"Uh, Storm? You're coming off as the bad cop you realize that?" Snipe flies over, wriggling his way between Storm and the earth pony as best as he can. Which isn't really too well.

Spoiler:

"We shouldn't try to force them, or, say something that can be taken as a threat. Unless they want to tell us, we can't force them to."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 am

"Snipe, can we please have a discussion about things like this when we are not busy?" Storm Blade asked, very annoyed at the colt's actions. "And in case you weren't listened, I was being nice and kind, and not trying to force him to tell us. So how I'm being 'bad cop' is beyond me."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:20 am

"Ok, you're not the bad cop." Snipe paused for a second, before smirking. "You're the sugar frosted neutral cop. You been sneaking donuts?" Snipe played up his coltness and poked Storm blade in the side, sending him a private telepathic message.

"Sorry, trying to get them to lower their guard a little. Not the glancing-away-er but the one who was angry."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Persuasion Check:
The pony remains silent...

LoganAura wrote:"Sir, I just want to know who killed your friend slash coworker Snipe glances at the second pony. "This is a private telepathic link. Only you and I will know if you tell me the full truth... Please? For the sake of Turnabout."

Spoiler:
There is no reply, at first, but then the pony messages back with a cautious "I would like to 'elp, I really would, but it's gonna cost me my job, if not more. I know it. Sorry kid, I got a family to feed. I jus' can't 'elp you."

You all hear somepony calling from up the stairs. "Snipe, are you down there?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Storm Blade frowned a bit at the ponies silence and Snipe's action, when he heard a voice he smoothed out the frown as he let go off the pony and made his way over to the door. "Snipe is down here with me!" He shouted back up, guessing that it was Signal Look.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:43 pm

"Is the coast clear?"

---

Meanwhile, in the graveyard...

(Necrar, give me a perception check...)

---

Meanwhile (and by meanwhile I mean a couple of hours in the future), Sparks is currently riding back to Saint-Trotez. Varesh hasn't spoken since the incident at the train station, but now whispers to you in a weak voice. "I... don't understand... why?"

(I still want to wrap this up pronto, but I'm giving Necrar and Sparks something small to do in the meanwhile...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 pm

"Been clear for a while." Snipe calls out.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"In that its safe to come here? Yeah, currently questioning the two other ponies at the scene, the ones found knocked out." Storm Blade said back, hoping that Signal Lock would come down now, through also wondering if there was a way to convince the earth pony that wasn't saying anything.

(So... isn't Snipe going to share mentally to everyone how the pony is troubled by his family, and how Ace has seen the paper's are encrypted?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Aces re-enters the room, but not before opening up one of the hatches in his metal arm, removing a flare and placing it in his saddlebag before replacing it with some rolled-up encoded messages. Best not to announce to the room he'd taken them, at least not with those two ponies nearby and some nearby guardsponies potentially filing in. See what was written on these things, then decide what to do next.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Sparks leans back for a moment and lightly sighs in relief. I really needed to buy sometime its not like I would stab you in the back by doing stuff like that. Worst comes to worst and they actually follow up well we'll have to do something only real idea I've got would be to like give you your own body... And I got your question wrong entirely didn't I? Well if you're asking why that happened I'm guessing either they somehow detected you or they noticed you doing something and did something to interfere.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:36 pm

LoganAura wrote:"Been clear for a while." Snipe calls out.
Fury of the Tempest wrote:"In that its safe to come here? Yeah, currently questioning the two other ponies at the scene, the ones found knocked out." Storm Blade said back, hoping that Signal Lock would come down now, through also wondering if there was a way to convince the earth pony that wasn't saying anything.
The soaked earth pony heads down the stairs, giving a little shake to dry himself as he does. "Well, the chevaudarme are here now, so we can leave them to do their job here."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You do a good job of hiding the papers in your leg...

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks leans back for a moment and lightly sighs in relief. I really needed to buy sometime its not like I would stab you in the back by doing stuff like that. Worst comes to worst and they actually follow up well we'll have to do something only real idea I've got would be to like give you your own body... And I got your question wrong entirely didn't I? Well if you're asking why that happened I'm guessing either they somehow detected you or they noticed you doing something and did something to interfere.
"No... you got the question right," is the reply. "You could have... gotten your body back... and been free of me..."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Snipe flies over to Signal, shaking himself off and shrugging. "Not really much need. We were first on the scene, looked around, and we interrogated those guys over there." Snipe gestures at the two ponies. "We've got as much as we could from the two ponies here, all the others need to do really is take the body for an autopsy I think to try and find the cause of death, and even then I sort of looked the body over myself. No visible causes of death. No signs of blunt or sharp force trauma, no electrical or fire burns. But unless I'm mistaken, before I looked the body over he was pupil-less. Might've been some magical cause of death, but I think he was also drained after he had died. Not sure if by the culprit, or by somepony taking the opportunity of 'unconscious ponies, no one around'."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Storm Blade came up as well, saying. "I suggest we leave them to secure the crime scene and hopefully get basic info on the two ponies here. There's something we need to look into ASAP."

(Did Ace take ALL the other papers?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Ok why do you sound disappointed or even sad that I didn't betray you? Sparks pauses for a moment before continuing. The thing is that I think that you think that you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in my place but I know that you wouldn't have betrayed me. Am I making any sense at all or am I just spouting gibberish?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe flies over to Signal, shaking himself off and shrugging. "Not really much need. We were first on the scene, looked around, and we interrogated those guys over there." Snipe gestures at the two ponies. "We've got as much as we could from the two ponies here, all the others need to do really is take the body for an autopsy I think to try and find the cause of death, and even then I sort of looked the body over myself. No visible causes of death. No signs of blunt or sharp force trauma, no electrical or fire burns. But unless I'm mistaken, before I looked the body over he was pupil-less. Might've been some magical cause of death, but I think he was also drained after he had died. Not sure if by the culprit, or by somepony taking the opportunity of 'unconscious ponies, no one around'."
Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade came up as well, saying. "I suggest we leave them to secure the crime scene and hopefully get basic info on the two ponies here. There's something we need to look into ASAP."
"Well, you do that, I'll pass the info to the officers."

tygerburningbright wrote:Ok why do you sound disappointed or even sad that I didn't betray you? Sparks pauses for a moment before continuing. The thing is that I think that you think that you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in my place but I know that you wouldn't have betrayed me. Am I making any sense at all or am I just spouting gibberish?
Varesh is initially silent, but then tells you "You know... if those monks find Necrar..."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:51 pm

"Fine, the three of us should handle this, Snipe, Ace. Follow me." Storm Blade said as he quickly began to head out of the building, expecting that the two would lead, Ace he simply trusted and Snipe was a guard-in-training, so he should follow orders from a superior.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 pm

"Actually, I need to get Struck, do some matinence, and do some practice in the rain for sniping. Interrogation's not really my job." Snipe shrugs, messaging the three other guards in the room, or rather two since Storm automatically declines his telepathy. "I found some info after checking the dead pony, so I want to look that stuff over as well.

Spoiler:

Before anypony can say anything, Snipe flaps his wings and goes out to fly off.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 pm

"Hell no." Storm Blade muttered under his breath as he quickly shot after Snipe. Confident that being fully grown, he would be able to catch up and intercept Snipe, if he did, or at least managed to catch up with him, the pegasus knew what he was going to say.

"Snipe I need your help on this, the suspect might try to escape so I need to have a sniper covering the other possible exit."

Atheltics:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Aces watched the two take off, knowing he would not be able to catch either of them. "Ah, well," he shrugged. "Sure a town guard can take care of himself..."

"Besides, I've go' something more importan' to do..." he thought, opening up his metallic arm. There was so much to do, after all - a murder had taken place. A murder. Somepony had to pay for it, and these papers might just be the start of something big. Maybe something leading to the top of these Feathers, or the conspiracy of strange things that seemed to have gripped the town. But the gambler would bet his last bit that somehow or other, he was onto something. And then, he could show exactly what happened to ponies who would dare to hurt other ponies while he was...

There was a few moment's pause.

The arm snapped shut once again, and Aces High began walking back the direction he'd come from. Enough steeping himself in secrecy and parnaoia. He had a hoofball game to watch, and a good friend to accompany him to it.

Life wasn't going to last forever, as he'd just been reminded. But there was a lot more to it than just making sure you didn't die.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 pm

"Then bad things happen and I just more or less told them about him..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next