Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 39 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

It takes Sparks a moment to read the situation. "Kid you're a kid you need to let lose a bit, enjoy your youth while it lasts and all that sappy stuff."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 39 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Snipe picks his head out of his wings and shoots Sparks a glare. "Oh how am I supposed to 'enjoy my youth' when over the last few months I've had five or six near death experiences, had to deal with the filly I like almost dying due to some crazy monk-demon-thing, got a rift put between me and my mentor because of a stupid thing I like to call keeping my word even to some stupid crown thi-" Snipe freezes, covering his face with his wings again.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm

"Aaaaand this is why I didn' wan' kids along," Aces shook his head.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:07 pm

"But surely there is another place with even more gems. Do you think it possible for the dragon to find such a place?" Through the psychic hotline, Necrar adds There is a place like that, right?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

"But Dragon and Kobold here."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:57 pm

During this lull in the conversation, the party waiting outside spot two kobolds dressed in red robes with yellow trims heading towards the room, however they stop and stare at you lot for a while. After a moment of silent awkward staring between the two groups, the pair of robed kobolds quickly begin to scamper backwards and down deeper into the caves...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:53 pm

"Hmm..... Perhaps you can tell me a little about this dragon."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 pm

"Oh look some special Kobloids, I wonder if they want to talk to us." Snipe says, hoping to distract everyone from his little rant. "I'll go ask." He clambers up onto his hooves, keeping the link open and dashing after the kobloids.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Why the hell is the PTSD kicking in now? Storm Blade cursed to himself, forgetting that the line was still open between him and the others. When he saw the robed kobolds, he remembered what was said about them and swore mentally. Before actually saying to everyone 'The dragon will know we are here soon, and I doubt he is going to be friendly' this meant he was already getting to his hooves when Snipe began talking. When he started moving to chase after the robed kobolds, he quickly darted in front of him to stop him. 'Not happening. This place is filled with traps so chasing after them is not a good idea, and they came with the dragon so they have even less reason to talk to us'

The pegasus guard was very worried about the situation. They where stuck in a cave, filled with traps and potentially hostile kobolds, diplomacy was completely failing - stupid kobolds couldn't see that the dragon was the ones making ponies a danger to them in the first place - and now kobolds that came with the dragon - robed ones - had spotted them. On top of that, Snipe seemed to be going though PTSD from what had happened in the last few weeks.

All in all, not good.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Wait, what is going on? Have you been spotted by the robed kobolds? Necrar forces a smile. "Also, do you think it will be possible for a non-pony to speak to the dragon?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Snipe looks up at Storm Blade, visibly shaking once again and biting his lip, tears welling in the colt's eyes. While he doesn't burst into sobs like he expected to, the colt jumps and hugs the muted pony tight, hiding his face in the neck of the older pegasus and trying to calm himself down.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Storm Blade was not expecting Snipe to suddenly hug him. Not exactly being the best with emotions, especially on the job. I mean sure, off duty, he could be friendly. But he tended to get overly focused and rather cold when on job. That, and he didn't really think Snipe liked him all that much. Sure he was a guard, but he was rash, impulsive and energetic. Storm was... the opposite of all these. So, the pegasus stood still in shock for a few moments after Snipe suddenly hugged him, however his protective instincts quickly kicked in, leading him to return the hug, if somewhat awkwardly.

For now, Storm just held Snipe and allowed him to calm down, though he wasn't crying or sobbing. Trying to avoid how awkward he was with the situation, Storm Blade replied to Necar. 'Yep, they spotted us'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Light... Alright, do what you can. I'll try and see if I can talk to the dragon. Also, again, is there a place not near any ponies with a bunch of gems that you know of?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Undergrowth continues to look quietly back and forth between Necrar and Leader, somewhat less nervous than previously.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:44 am

Colter Bolt wrote:"Hmm..... Perhaps you can tell me a little about this dragon."
"Dragon is big and mighty. Great and powerful. Gives Kobolds sheep to eat. What else pony want to know?"

Colter Bolt wrote:"Also, do you think it will be possible for a non-pony to speak to the dragon?"
"Kobolds speak to dragon."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe picks his head out of his wings and shoots Sparks a glare. "Oh how am I supposed to 'enjoy my youth' when over the last few months I've had five or six near death experiences, had to deal with the filly I like almost dying due to some crazy monk-demon-thing, got a rift put between me and my mentor because of a stupid thing I like to call keeping my word even to some stupid crown thi-" Snipe freezes, covering his face with his wings again.
Sparks is stunned into shameful silence from Snipe emotional outburst and his own mixed feeling about the pony.

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks up at Storm Blade, visibly shaking once again and biting his lip, tears welling in the colt's eyes. While he doesn't burst into sobs like he expected to, the colt jumps and hugs the muted pony tight, hiding his face in the neck of the older pegasus and trying to calm himself down.
Sparks gives a small sigh of relief at Snipe calming down and being comforted.

Colter Bolt wrote:Light... Alright, do what you can. I'll try and see if I can talk to the dragon. Also, again, is there a place not near any ponies with a bunch of gems that you know of?
Sparks tries to think of such a place.
Roll:

OOC sorry for not posting as much recently been busy and unsure of what to do in here.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 am

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks tries to think of such a place.
Roll:
From what you know, gems aren't as common in Eurclope as they are in Equestria, where they seem to be more or less everywhere (and in fact the reason the unicorns settled there according to the Hearth Warming story). The gem locations you can think of are all near some sort of pony settlement, or all the way in Equestria (although there you have several ideas for good places). You do remember a fun fact that the reasons there are so many dragons around Equestria is because they heard about the sheer amount of gems and flew there in huge numbers, which stained and eventually destroyed the Equestrian Kobold population, which then lead to the increase of population of the common enemies of the kobold, such as diamond dogs and giant spiders...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:31 pm

"What about something not pony and not kobold?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 am

"What pony have in mind?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 pm

"A talk with the dragon. You see, I'm not really a pony." Necrar releases his disguise. "I apologize for decieving you, but there are some ponies who would try to kill me if they saw my true form."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Undergrowth stares at the darkness creature nervously. Instinct tells him to flee...but he's already in basically the safest place he knows of.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:19 pm

All things considering, the Kobold Leader doesn't flinch in fear as you'd expect her to. Undergrowth feels an initial rush of the flight response of fight or flight, but being in the presence of the Leader allows him to stay somewhat calm in the face of a pony that just turned into a shadow infested skeleton with burning wings. "So, Pony Not Pony?" comments the Kobold Leader, "That why Not Pony treat Kobold kind, not like Fancy Town Pony. Well, Kobold see Dragon talk to Skeleton Head, and Not Pony looks like Pony Skeleton. Dragon maybe talk Not Pony."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:52 pm

"Wait, skeleton head?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"Yes."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 pm

If Snipe wasn't currently getting over a panic attack, he'd be rolling on the floor laughing. He set that aside to laugh at later as he sniffled, letting go of the other pegasus. "S-sorry..."

"So, t-they'll let you by since you're not really a normal pony?" Snipe sniffled, frowning. If they didn't have a time limit, Snipe would- no, he wasn't ready to do that sort of thing....
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next