Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

+3
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
Zarhon
7 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Boomer smiles. "I must admit, you are likely the best Marine I have ever had the chance to meet in my lifetime. And I totally vote to fighting, seems fun, and might as well see how my systems work while under this illness that has beset our small crew."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 pm

"...hmm," Sixty-Two nods a simple assent. "Should be fun, no?"

Inwardly, he could only think that this marine seemed very odd indeed...

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:56 am

62 remembers reading a series of memos discussing the unusual level of autonomy Kukris possesses due to technically not being under the command of anyone of the four Blue command centers. The memos eventually came to the conclusion that he does his job well enough and that replacing him would mean a increase in instability in the region. Additional 62 remembers reading a poster that listed him as one of the contenders for the Four Blues Heavyweight championship.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:22 am

Tortoise didn't like that Kukris seemed to suspect they were all perfectly healthy- though it wasn't surprising considering the crew's enthusiasm for the fight idea. In any case, he couldn't help but smile along with the others at the idea of a good fight. And though Kukris was clearly far from underestimating them, there were still a number of things that (hopefully) he didn't know about the crew's capabilities...

"Tha's more than fair, seein' as ya didn' even have ta make us tha' off'r- even if ya think ya have us bea' already. Ah'm more than happy jus' ta fin' out how much of a beatin' ah can take from a strong pony like yerself."

Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am

"Well, seems like we all be in agreement, den': A brawl for ah' freedom, it be! Let's see if our drive an' camaraderie can beat yah' brawn, Kurkis-pon.", Shallow said with a grin.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:44 am

Kurkis grins helps everyone into the the ring and then tosses over the key to the shackles.

init
Roll(1d20)+0:
13,+0
Total:13
and
Roll(1d20)+0:
2,+0
Total:2
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Torque telekinetically maneuvers the key to unlock his shackles, then starts freeing the rest of his companions. "I'm actually looking forward to this. Although, a little extra help couldn't hurt. 62, would you mind bringing our "little friend" out to participate?"

Initiative: 3
Roll to compete w/ Tortoise's: 10
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Aces opens the portal without a word - nice and small. "You there?" he whispered. "You'll want to get big in a bit, but keep it small for now. We're not trying to hide, but it'll be easier to transport you and maybe take 'em by surprise."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

A tiny pebble of a pony falls out of the portal. "ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz..."
Combat:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:10 am

"Riiiiight," said Sixty-Two, stepping forward and opening his book. "Let's see here...rise, o storm, and blow, o wind! Mark my steps with your presence!" Sure to his words, a spiraling storm slowly swirled around Sixty-Two, covering him in a protective shield of air. "Sheltering Winds!"

Crouching slightly in his safe-zone, Sixty-Two looked across at his opponent. "Alright then..." he squinted. "Time to see how tough you really are, no?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm

"Wish I could've gotten that battle-mode-blast system ready for this fight..." Boomer mutters as her body shrinks as she turns into her battle mode. "Dislike this major opening my combat body gives me without that..."

combat data:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:58 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Riiiiight," said Sixty-Two, stepping forward and opening his book. "Let's see here...rise, o storm, and blow, o wind! Mark my steps with your presence!" Sure to his words, a spiraling storm slowly swirled around Sixty-Two, covering him in a protective shield of air. "Sheltering Winds!"

Crouching slightly in his safe-zone, Sixty-Two looked across at his opponent. "Alright then..." he squinted. "Time to see how tough you really are, no?"

Spoiler:

62 can tell that the pony at the other side of the ring is about about as tough as a large platoon of marines.

OOC HP 150

Kurkis cracks his neck momentarily and then with immense speed charges directly at 62 blowing over Boomer and Carat in the process.
Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Shallow sprinkles some dirt out of his pouch and has it whirl on his allies side of the ring, ready to lessen the Marine's blows, and then arms himself with his sturdy shovel. In retrospect, not bothering to disarm any of them was probably a mistake for the Marines.

Combat:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Torque watched wide-eyed as Kukris barreled into his partners. "...Shield up! SHIELD UP!" Torque quickly activated his blue forcefield while scrambling to put something together from his satchel.

Combat:
Stats:

Tortoise's turn.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:42 am

"Hey!  Miss'd me!  Ahm here for a figh', why dontcha give me one?  Ah wanna see wha' ya can dish ou', an' wheth'r I can take it"  Tortoise shouted as he headbutts Kukris ineffectually- simultaneously putting himself between the Marine and Boomer, ready to strike again Kukris split his attention.

Combat:

Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Kukris grins at the challenge and immediately throws an uppercut at Tortoise's jaw with enough force to knock him into the air.

Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:09 am

Carat jumps awake when Kukris charges her, then jumps over to hide behind Shallow's leg. "Need a boost? Just don't step on me please!" Her horn glows a pale blue, then jumps like electricity to Shallow's leg, and in the same way goes up his body.

Combat:

Last edited by Copper Rose on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Sixty-Two stumbled back a little more, then drew out his book, flipping through pages as quickly as possible. Where was that spell...? Time to stall. "Codeword: INCINERATE."

"BEEP BOOP," the A.R.C. acknowledged, having popped out of the portal along with Carat, but with significantly more stealth. a small hatch around the area where its mouth would be opened, and a quick burst of heat singed the flank of the great military colt at the other end of the room.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Boomer steady's herself as she quickly breathes in a good deal of air quickly then exhales it in a jet-like cannon at the enemy.

combat data:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 am

Kukris grapples with Torque and then performs a triple back-flip shouting "OVERLORD!" When they come back down Torque bears the vast majority of the force landing both first and and face first.

Combat:

Init :
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 pm

"No, no, no, NO, NO!" Torque tries to get a hoof free from Kukris's grapple while in midair. He succeeds, grabs his Impact Dial, and throws it at the ground at the point of his impact (namely, his face). Once the two land, Torque stays still a moment while Kukris walks away. "I must say...that probably would have hurt something FIERCE." Torque smirked. "Here, have a little taste." He picks up the Impact Dial and smacks it into Kukris, sending some of the stored force back at him.
Interrupt:
Stats:

Last edited by Lyntermas on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hoy, pon! Stop tryin' tah' tenderize Torque's mental muscles, or I'll provide yah' wit' a learnin' experience!", Shallow yells, rushing in to pummel Kukris with his shovel in a dance-like frenzy, further boosted by Carat's own brand of magic. "Yahahahah!"

Combat:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:33 am

Torque went back over to his forcefield, where it shut off, then sent a beam of energy up at him.
Resolving Passive Forcefield:

"So, you can clearly take it AND dish it out. I think I know just the thing for you." Torque reset his shield, then pulled out a folded up metal crescent from his satchel and started tinkering with it. "I just need a little more time to set it up."

Combat:
Stats:

OOC: Tortoise, don't forget the laws of supply and Demand.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 am

"Huh.  Guess 'e is v'ry strong if he can' sen' a pony (an a heavy one lik' me) flyin' like tha'."
Tortoise thought as he was thrown back by Kukris's attack.  He landed on his feet, skidding to a halt, and plodded back into position, swiping ineffectually at Kukris before falling back to protect Boomer.

"Yah an' Ah aren' done ye', though tha' was a goo' firs' effor'!"

Combat:

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Kukris seems to revel in the amount of abuse that he is taking now constantly grinning. He then bellows out a berserk roar and faster than the eye can see flashes to behind Shallow knocking him into the air "ONE!" Immediately he throws Torque into the still airborne Shallow "TWO!" Finally Tortoise is launched into the other two. "THREE!" Kurkis then appears above the grouping of ponies the moment that they hit their apex delivering an Axe kick into the group "WISE MEN!" driving the three them into and through the ring.

Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next