Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

+3
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
Zarhon
7 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Zarhon Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Spoiler:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Sixty-Two took another breath in, slowly raising his hoof. Arcing Bolts!" he cried, and several burning bright beams lanced from someplace behind him - someplace nopony could see. They lanced through the swamp, curving almost gently through the air and setting the woods ablaze. His book glowed and, unbidden by words, winds started circulating around him in a cyclonic sort of affection.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 am

The bolts burn one plant down to ash and set another two ablaze.

Data:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:19 am

Shallow's grin vanishes into a stern expression, as he sees his friends fall one by one. "Yah' been cradled by motha' nature for long. Time ta' send yah' down to da' bottom of da' food chain!", he yells in anger, as he lands a powerful buck into one of the plants, its force increased by the layers of dirt surrounding his body and hooves.

Shallow's combat:

(OOC: Hmmm... I can either use up one reaction attack if one of you gets attacked, or I can wait and use earthquake to make you guys safe another round, and hopefully end the fight entirely...)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am

Shallow's blow is strong enough to make the plant fly back and explode after hitting a tree.

Data:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:22 am

Tortoise nods as Shallow takes out one of the plants.  With half of his companions down, he would have to go on the offensive.  

"YAAAAGGGH!" He didn't come up with anything clever to say, like Shallow did- he just yelled, slamming into the damaged plant, and bouncing right in front of the last plant.

Combat:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

The charge is enough to snap the already damaged plant in two. The last plant standing shoots out a point blank blank of fire at Shell.

Data:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:07 pm

With the plant distracted with attacking Shell, Shallow easily approaches the plant, and firmly grabs one of its bottom roots. "Yah' may be a mean green motha', but I dig up stubborn grave grass an' roots every day. Yah' just need ta' be uprooted.", he calmly says, before lifting and smashing it against the ground.

Shallow's reaction:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Shallow's slam is enough to destroy the final plant. A few moments later Zenith and Konrad mange to finish off the last of the giant leaches.

Data:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Sixty-Two took a few shallow breaths as he sat down, looking exhausted. "Parameter: Myself, Continuing Allies. Codeword: MEDICATION," he intoned almost numbly as he slowly put his book back away from wherever it came from. The A.R.C. 'booped' over, green beams of light pulsing from its eyes, scanning his grey-coated master for injuries. Then, finally, Sixty-Two managed a weak grin. "Good job, team!"

Heal checks::
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:49 pm

"Erie!", Shallow yells in victory, doing a little tribal dance to top it off. He then ties the remains of the last murderous plant to his tail, so that it drags along behind him, as a trophy and demonstration of threat, to any other predators that might dare attack. "Good ting we be surrounded wit' plants: Dere's bound ta' be some good medicine ta' forage.", he says, as he inspects what remains of the defeated plants, as well as the other nearby foliage, to see if any of it is non-toxic or medicinal, preparing to use his Voodoo skills and a bit of basic mixing to make everyone hale and hearty.

Knowledge/Heal:

( OOC: Think that should do it as far as heals go, if the bonuses apply.

So, who wants to eat the remains of our fallen plant-based adversaries, so as to gain their courage/tenacity/energy? They're plants, so it's not creepy. Their rich, tasty courage... Very Happy)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Heal checks:

Zarhon wrote:
Spoiler:

Working together you mange to get everyone back into at the very least walking condition.

Anyone that wishes to can roll 2D20 +5 for healing or can be set to 15.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Healing:

"So, now dat' da' local flora is out of da' way, yah' want ta' continue? Or do we grab some of dem' ironwood trunks first? Or maybe try an' find someplace ta' bind our wounds?"

( OOC: So, whats the answer in regards to the bear? )
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:01 am

Healing:

"Blasted plants, I should have used my smoke bombs on them instead of just trying to charge up my tesla coil. Still, your healing seems to have worked wonders on me; I feel up to 100%. While I am rather eager to get out of here, I am a bit curious to see if there is any ironwood trees around." Torque looked around to see if there were any ironwood trees nearby.

Perception:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:30 am

The only iron wood you can see is in the water...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 am

"Oh, well, let's see what I can reach from the shore, then we'll just go through the cleared path. After that whole mess with the power-plants, I'd prefer to get out of this swamp as quickly as possible." Torque used his Ponykinesis to get as many pieces of the ironwood as he could reach (making sure to wipe the acid off before physically touching it).
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 am

"Want me to magic up some sort of transportation for the ironwood?" Sixty-Two asked.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 am

Torque is able to recover some of the smaller logs and a lot of former planks about seventy-five pounds in total. However there is still a large amount in the water that is just too heavy for Torque to pick up.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 am

"Blast, can't seem to get the last of it. Boomer, you're a bit better at telekinesis than I am. Would you be willing to give it a try?" He looked over at 62. "If you could arrange a way to transport the ironwood (at least up to the mansion) I would greatly appreciate it."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:07 am

"I shall, at least, make the attempt," Sixty-Two said, pulling out his magical book.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:

62 is able to create a pony drawn cart that is large enough to fit the wood but small enough to easily get through the bog.

OOC someone needs to make a perception check to navigate.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 pm

"Erie! Nice set of wheels yah' made dere'! Let's hope it can on da' boat wen' we get back. I'll pull da' cart. Onwards!", Shallow says, strapping the harnesses and pulling the cart with all his might.

Perception, Athletics:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:27 pm

"Woah, hold on ther'!" Tortoise says as the wood cart lurches forward from Shallow's mighty tug. "I'm sur' we all wan'a get outa here quickly, but tha' doesn' mean we shouldn' be careful. Sure those plants aren' the only thin's to be worryin' about. Here, I'll help ya keep'n eye out f'r trouble."

Tortoise pushes himself ahead of Shallow, helping him look ahead, and checking the footing for anything that might slow up the cart.

Assist Perception:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Zarhon wrote:
Perception, Athletics:
Curunir wrote:
Assist Perception:
Shallow along with Shell's help and after numerous close calls successfully manages to lead everyone to the rear end of a rather large mansion. The only things separating you all from the mansion are what appears to be a ring on large metal pillars.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next