Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

+3
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
Zarhon
7 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 30, 2014 12:06 am

"And what else... A simple glass of water...?" Boomer asked with a bemused smile to the Zebra's long speal of random odds and ends to buy.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Zarhon Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"And what else... A simple glass of water...?" Boomer asked with a bemused smile to the Zebra's long speal of random odds and ends to buy.
"Nah, dat' be off-puttin' for a business-pon'. Maybe a round of drinks? Any requests, or yah' all okay wit' strawberry juice?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 30, 2014 1:11 am

Boomer laughed as her joke turned into a serous request for some drinks
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 am

tygerburningbright wrote: Pinkie squints slightly seriously at Shallow. "It feels like I'm missing something here... Well I've met a lot of meanie bo beanies like sharky pants, mister giant sword and whats her face with the mic though a bunch of great ponies too like Cool-old-lady-apple-chef, Jack Cheddar,and Luna who gave me this hat!" She then affectionately smiles and tugs on her straw hat for a moment.
"Well, that's a wide assortment of characters. I wonder if I've heard of anypony like them." Torque tried to remember if he could recall any older books or recent rumors that would establish who some of the ponies were that Pinkie met...he could have sworn he had heard the name Luna before, at least...
Rolling:

tygerburningbright wrote:Nothing in the shop is actually out in the open. Everything is contained with in some box or container of metal. The signs appear to be written in some language that you have never even seen...
"Curious. Perhaps if 62 were here, he might be able to translate this text. Oh well, as long as the shopkeeper knows what's in all of them."

tygerburningbright wrote:"Da... I am with the needing of payment. Special blowout sale prices: cannonballs 1 for 3 bit, gunpowder 10 bits per pound, 1 log pose paradise type 150 bits, no maps of grand line available, last year's Swords annual magazine 12 bits. Equal exchange accepted."
"Oh, very nice selection. I must confess, I'm rather new to the seafaring profession, so I have a few questions if you don't mind:
-How many pounds of gunpowder are normally used when firing a cannon once?
-Could you describe what a "log pose" is and what makes it a "Paradise" type? Is it like a compass?"

Torque gave a small grin. "At the very least, I'll buy the Swords magazine without any further fuss." He pulled out 12 coins from Renkin's coin pouch and handed them to the shopkeeper.
tygerburningbright wrote:The shopkeeper pulls out an empty case that sucks in the Energy Sapper and then opens up a larger chest from which a Bandolier of grenades explodes out before wrapping itself perfectly around Torque.

Torque was rather shocked at the explosion that came out of the chest, but smiled as he looked down at the bandolier. "Functional, effective, and comfy, too. Very nice!"

Zarhon wrote: "My, dat' be a wide assortment of ting's! Very convenient, yah' shop. Now lets see, I suppose I could be needin'...
"Nah, dat' be off-puttin' for a business-pon'. Maybe a round of drinks? Any requests, or yah' all okay wit' strawberry juice?"

Torque rolled his eyes. "While I'm surprisingly optimistic about the shopkeeper's ability to supply...any of that, I'm less sure that we'd be able to PAY for all of that. I suggest we stick to the essentials as best we can unless our "liquidity" problem resolves itself."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 pm

After half a second of thought, Carat trots in the direction of the creaking metallic sound, hoping it would be the answer to the riddle.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Sixty-Two watched, eyebrow raised, for a moment before flashing his most winsome smile, or at least one worthy of a Participation Award, at the...young lady across from him. "You will, I hope, excuse my friend. She tends to wander off sometimes - yet other times I simply can't get her out of my hair!" He laughed nervously before following after Carat.

A.R.C. followed after him, but not before first staring at the...at their new acquaintance for a few awkward and vaguely threatening seconds.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Zarhon wrote:"My, dat' be a wide assortment of ting's! Very convenient, yah' shop. Now lets see, I suppose I could be needin'...
"Beneficial magic Voodoo trinkets, mojos, or written wisdom..."
"Supplies for providin' a boat wit' a self-sustaining garden..."
"Some care products for mah' special loa kitten..."
, Shallow continues, pulling out Whisper Lilly to demonstrate.
"Some literature or items related to da' symbolics on dis' parchment...", he says, showing off the parchment he copied 62's symbolic translation of his encrypted note earlier, and comparing it with the writing on the shopkeepers metallic boxes.
"Someting' tah' help cure a pon's fear of drownin' like a Devil Fruit and da' murky seas...
"A hat fit for me and mah' bruddah..."
, he points at Torque.
"A picture of a pretty mare I didn't see before, dat' would enjoy mah' compionship..."
"Someting' tah' help me wit' dealin' wit' unsavory spirits of da' dead..."
"Someting' dat' Grizelda da' griffon would like tah' see gifted..."
"Someting' dat' used tah' belong tah' da' Reverend Deacon, Tender Ender..."
"And finally, a compass dat points tah' pon's I can trust."

Stuff:

“Enchanted objects start from 500 bits scrolls of wisdom start from 1 bits
Hydroponic growing system with salt removal system 15,000 bits
Cat care kit 25 bits
No not for selling or buying
The pirate’s guide to irrational fears water edition 420,000 bits
Matching set of tricorns 100 bits
Picture of a mare 450 bits
Ghost destruction slip 5,000 bits each
Enchanted Maelström stone stolen 250,000 bits
Enchanted Maelström stone stolen 250,000 bits
Compass of the heart’s desire modified 1,000,000,000 bits”

The symbols are nothing at all alike. You can tell that the boxes are some kind of magical object.

Zarhon wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"And what else... A simple glass of water...?" Boomer asked with a bemused smile to the Zebra's long speal of random odds and ends to buy.

“Strawberry juice 5 per cup”

Lyntermas wrote:
"Well, that's a wide assortment of characters. I wonder if I've heard of anypony like them." Torque tried to remember if he could recall any older books or recent rumors that would establish who some of the ponies were that Pinkie met...he could have sworn he had heard the name Luna before, at least...
Rolling:

"Oh, very nice selection. I must confess, I'm rather new to the seafaring profession, so I have a few questions if you don't mind:
-How many pounds of gunpowder are normally used when firing a cannon once?
-Could you describe what a "log pose" is and what makes it a "Paradise" type? Is it like a compass?"

Torque gave a small grin. "At the very least, I'll buy the Swords magazine without any further fuss." He pulled out 12 coins from Renkin's coin pouch and handed them to the shopkeeper.

Skarky pants may refering to a shark sea pony, there are a very large number of pirates, marines, and bounty hunters that are famous for large swords…, you can’t think of anyone with a mic that is significant, you can think of a famous pirate chief famed for her apple dishes known as Granny Smith, you can’t think of anything for the next name,

"Recommended 2.5 times the weight of projectile. Cannonballs available at listed price are 4 pounds each.
A log pose is a special compass for the Grand Line that points to islands it is needed because normal compasses do not operate within the Grand Line. The single needle type is only applicable to the first half of the Line “Paradise”."
The keeper take the coins and another box opens up and a large magazine explodes out landing directly in front
of Torque.

Copper Rose wrote:After half a second of thought, Carat trots in the direction of the creaking metallic sound, hoping it would be the answer to the riddle.
As Carat walks around a blind turn she comes face to face with skeletal remains of pony hanging within a rusted iron cage…

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Sixty-Two watched, eyebrow raised, for a moment before flashing his most winsome smile, or at least one worthy of a Participation Award, at the...young lady across from him. "You will, I hope, excuse my friend. She tends to wander off sometimes - yet other times I simply can't get her out of my hair!" He laughed nervously before following after Carat.

A.R.C. followed after him, but not before first staring at the...at their new acquaintance for a few awkward and vaguely threatening seconds.

Yes, quite I should have expected that she was going to do such a thing when she just ignored my question.” Rarity sizes up ARC for a few second before deciding to follow.

A short while later 62 and Rarity manage to catch up with Carat
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Carat almost shrieks, but barely manages to stifle it. Probably a bad idea to let pirates know you're scared of skeletons.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:22 pm

"My my, dat' is some exemplary-quality merchandise! Alas, it appears some of it be outside our price range. I will take yah' cat care kit, da' set of tricorns, and a round of strawberry juice for mah' bruddah's. I would also like to know more, an' in detail, about yah' selection of scrolls of wisdom, enchanted objects, and about wat' da' Enchanted Maelström stone be. Stolen from whom, if yah' mite' know?"

He then turns to the rest of his crew for advice: "Dat' waterin' system mite' be very useful. It be expensive, but inside ah' range of options, and still lots left over, in addition to anyting' non-destructive Torque mite' do wit' it. Do yah' tink' we should? Cause I do!  Very Happy 
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Sixty-Two, expecting lots of things down dark alleys but possibly not an actual dead pony, quickly excuses himself to the nearest trash can and allows his stomach to help fill in its contents.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 pm

"Well while part of me wants to try and steal everything we can here for our goods... But I always feel bad stealing for good bombmakers, or just good bombowners... And given that you tend to have all exchanges end with a bang if I recall... Yeah... we'll be paying.." Boomer muses to herself out loud in a matter of factly tone of voice. "Though I do believe one of you two got the money to pay, right?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 am

tygerburningbright wrote:"Recommended 2.5 times the weight of projectile. Cannonballs available at listed price are 4 pounds each.
"Wait, let's see...10 lbs per cannonball times 10 bits per lb....oh my, that's 100 bits just to fire a single cannonball! I mean, the balls themselves seem like a bargain, but we might have to be careful how much gunpowder we're taking with us until we restock. How much do you guys think we need?"
tygerburningbright wrote: A log pose is a special compass for the Grand Line that points to islands it is needed because normal compasses do not operate within the Grand Line. The single needle type is only applicable to the first half of the Line “Paradise”."
"That...probably falls under "required purchases", in my book," Torque said as he paid the 150 bits.
Zarhon wrote:"My my, dat' is some exemplary-quality merchandise! Alas, it appears some of it be outside our price range. I will take yah' cat care kit, da' set of tricorns, and a round of strawberry juice for mah' bruddah's.
"Very well, I bought the magazine for myself, I suppose we can indulge in some of the cheaper "requests" you had." Torque tried pulling as much money as he could out of the money pouch to cover the 145 bits (25 for the cat kit, 100 for the two tricorns, and 20 for 4 cups of strawberry juice) before going into the group funds.
OOC:
Zarhon wrote:I would also like to know more, an' in detail, about yah' selection of scrolls of wisdom, enchanted objects, and about wat' da' Enchanted Maelström stone be. Stolen from whom, if yah' mite' know?"
"Well, considering it was something that Grizelda wanted and Tender Ender had, there may be other sources we could consult." Torque turned over to the ghost of Tender Ender. "Was this Maelström stone a point of contention between you and Grizelda?"
Zarhon wrote:He then turns to the rest of his crew for advice: "Dat' waterin' system mite' be very useful. It be expensive, but inside ah' range of options, and still lots left over, in addition to anyting' non-destructive Torque mite' do wit' it. Do yah' tink' we should? Cause I do!  Very Happy 
"...It's possible, but there are a few considerations we need to make. Namely, the "liquidity" problem I mentioned earlier, and figuring out how much it would cost to renovate the ship with Boomer's design. We did purchase enough rations to last us a few months, bear in mind. However..." Torque turned to the shopkeeper. "Out of mild curiosity, would you be willing to accept gold bars of, uh, indeterminate origin as payment?"
Xel Unknown wrote:"Well while part of me wants to try and steal everything we can here for our goods... But I always feel bad stealing for good bombmakers, or just good bombowners... And given that you tend to have all exchanges end with a bang if I recall... Yeah... we'll be paying.."[/color]

Torque looked over at Boomer with an "Are you serious?" expression. "Boomer, considering that the shopkeeper's been nothing but fair to us, it could take hours to try finding what we're looking for in these boxes (assuming that we even COULD open the boxes), and that the shopkeeper may have nigh infinite weapons or constructs that could be used against us in this shop, it would be a VERY VERY BAD IDEA to try robbing this store." Torque shook his head in exasperation.
OOC: Money spent:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:20 am

"...hey, I'm trying to be civil here, Torque... Just can't resist to not bring up the option. And I believe I equally pointed out that it was a bad idea did I not? Hell the fact I even talk about it at all should mean something..." Boomer comments a bit insulted and then explains farther. "Recall that for the past 5 to 10 years or so, I didn't really keep count, I've been needing to live off of using others... Blowing up shops and stealing from places like this without question... I know this group of pirates doesn't like to do that, but hey, I'd feel remiss if I didn't at least put that option out on the table. Yes I'll admit I'm doing so very badly... And I do apologize for that fact. But I don't regret saying what I said about our options here. Also totally would be shocked if this is the first time any group of thieves, crooks, or pirates have talked about trying to steal from here this frankly as I have today..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:15 pm

"Uh- w-why is there a dead pony here?" Carat manages, glancing at 62 and relaxing her guard a little. More experienced pirates being upset by dead ponies only means there's nothing wrong with her showing a little timidity.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:15 am

"I...think I see where you're coming from, Boomer. We're part of a profession that is primarily known for essentially taking things from other people (our ship and gold bars are proof of that). And while I hope and wish that we can try to focus more on ponies who "have it coming" one way or another, you've found you haven't always had that luxury if you wanted to survive. I'm sorry I acted as though that the idea of stealing was "beneath us", and I'm sorry for treating you and your ideas with less respect than you deserve."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 pm

"Respect for uncommon ideas or no, it be clear dat' Boomer needs some time tah' get used tah' our pirate ways of kindness, and tah' work herself out of an accustomed attitude an' disrespect, at least for pons' dat' don't truly deserve it, or feel a deeper pain from it. So why don't we get to dat'? Torque, go hug Boomer because of reasons. Boomer, yah' can apologize in yah' own way tah' dah' gracious shopkeeper. Co-captain's orders. Very Happy ",  Shallow jests, pushing and/or pulling Torque into Boomer's personal space.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Carat almost shrieks, but barely manages to stifle it. Probably a bad idea to let pirates know you're scared of skeletons.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Sixty-Two, expecting lots of things down dark alleys but possibly not an actual dead pony, quickly excuses himself to the nearest trash can and allows his stomach to help fill in its contents.

Rarity follow suit with pulling out a cushion apparently fainting upon it.

Copper Rose wrote:"Uh- w-why is there a dead pony here?" Carat manages, glancing at 62 and relaxing her guard a little. More experienced pirates being upset by dead ponies only means there's nothing wrong with her showing a little timidity.

Rarity cracks up a single eye and looks a Carat. “They were a pirate captured and executed…or simply placed into the cage until they died.”With dramatic sigh and shudder she goes back to ‘fainting’.

Zarhon wrote:"My my, dat' is some exemplary-quality merchandise! Alas, it appears some of it be outside our price range. I will take yah' cat care kit, da' set of tricorns, and a round of strawberry juice for mah' bruddah's. I would also like to know more, an' in detail, about yah' selection of scrolls of wisdom, enchanted objects, and about wat' da' Enchanted Maelström stone be. Stolen from whom, if yah' mite' know?"

He then turns to the rest of his crew for advice: "Dat' waterin' system mite' be very useful. It be expensive, but inside ah' range of options, and still lots left over, in addition to anyting' non-destructive Torque mite' do wit' it. Do yah' tink' we should? Cause I do! Very Happy

“Origin unknown pre purchase information enchanted stone able to turn the tides and form large storms with whirlpools and waterspouts.
Example wisdom includes the 94 theses on the marines, the complete works of Yacko the mad, and 101 fortune cookie sayings, example enchanted objects include sword of Sea King Slaying, anti G belt and fork of +1.”

Lyntermas wrote:
tygerburningbright wrote: A log pose is a special compass for the Grand Line that points to islands it is needed because normal compasses do not operate within the Grand Line. The single needle type is only applicable to the first half of the Line “Paradise”."
"That...probably falls under "required purchases", in my book," Torque said as he paid the 150 bits.
A band with a glass orb containing a needle appears from a box with an almost delicate pop.
Lyntermas wrote:
Zarhon wrote:"My my, dat' is some exemplary-quality merchandise! Alas, it appears some of it be outside our price range. I will take yah' cat care kit, da' set of tricorns, and a round of strawberry juice for mah' bruddah's.
"Very well, I bought the magazine for myself, I suppose we can indulge in some of the cheaper "requests" you had." Torque tried pulling as much money as he could out of the money pouch to cover the 145 bits (25 for the cat kit, 100 for the two tricorns, and 20 for 4 cups of strawberry juice) before going into the group funds.
After being paid for each of the items appear in the order that they were purchased additionally the piece of scrap that Boomer was looking at is blasted toward her. At this point it becomes apparent that Pinkie has wandered off without anyone noticing.
Lyntermas wrote:
"Well, considering it was something that Grizelda wanted and Tender Ender had, there may be other sources we could consult." Torque turned over to the ghost of Tender Ender. "Was this Maelström stone a point of contention between you and Grizelda?"
The Ghost fades into view “It was the witch… confiscated it from my place of my place of worship.”
Lyntermas wrote:
Zarhon wrote:He then turns to the rest of his crew for advice: "Dat' waterin' system mite' be very useful. It be expensive, but inside ah' range of options, and still lots left over, in addition to anyting' non-destructive Torque mite' do wit' it. Do yah' tink' we should? Cause I do! Very Happy
"...It's possible, but there are a few considerations we need to make. Namely, the "liquidity" problem I mentioned earlier, and figuring out how much it would cost to renovate the ship with Boomer's design. We did purchase enough rations to last us a few months, bear in mind. However..." Torque turned to the shopkeeper. "Out of mild curiosity, would you be willing to accept gold bars of, uh, indeterminate origin as payment?"
“Hot goods are purchased at 1/10 of standard value.”
Lyntermas wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"Well while part of me wants to try and steal everything we can here for our goods... But I always feel bad stealing for good bombmakers, or just good bombowners... And given that you tend to have all exchanges end with a bang if I recall... Yeah... we'll be paying.."[/color]
[color=#000000]
Torque looked over at Boomer with an "Are you serious?" expression. "Boomer, considering that the shopkeeper's been nothing but fair to us, it could take hours to try finding what we're looking for in these boxes (assuming that we even COULD open the boxes), and that the shopkeeper may have nigh infinite weapons or constructs that could be used against us in this shop, it would be a VERY VERY BAD IDEA to try robbing this store." Torque shook his head in exasperation.
The shopkeeper begins “Laughing” or rather they begin saying the word “Ha” repeatedly.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Zarhon wrote:"Respect for uncommon ideas or no, it be clear dat' Boomer needs some time tah' get used tah' our pirate ways of kindness, and tah' work herself out of an accustomed attitude an' disrespect, at least for pons' dat' don't truly deserve it, or feel a deeper pain from it. So why don't we get to dat'? Torque, go hug Boomer because of reasons. Boomer, yah' can apologize in yah' own way tah' dah' gracious shopkeeper. Co-captain's orders. Very Happy ",  Shallow jests, pushing and/or pulling Torque into Boomer's personal space.

"...I don't believe hugs are quite necessary, Shallow," Torque said, stepping out of Boomer's personal space. "I think it's enough that we've gained a better understanding of each other for the moment. Boomer may apologize to the shopkeeper if she so wishes, but I think it's been made clear that that there is no ill intent meant toward this shop."

Torque then passed the cat kit and one of the tricorn hats to Shallow, put the other tricorn hat on his own head, then passed out the strawberry juice to everyone. "Well, I doubt the cannonballs and gunpowder will be getting any cheaper. I think enough for 10 shots should do for now." Torque paid 1,000 bits for 100 lbs of gunpowder and 30 bits for 10 cannonballs. "I don't suppose that these could be delivered to our ship, or that there is a cart or something we can borrow to transport the items?" he asked the shopkeeper. "Out of curiosity, did Grizelda sell you her Enchanted Maelström stone, or is it you just have another one lying around? Also, did I happen to hear you mention something about an anti G belt?"

Once the transaction was complete, he turned to the rest of the crew in the shop. "Now, I believe 62 and Carat are currently looking for a market which may have a better exchange rate for our gold bars. I believe our next stop should be the shipyards. If we can get Boomer's armor design implemented on our ship, any encounters at sea will be much less hassle. We've got some of the framework set up, and the metal we have may help offset the cost of materials. At the very least, we can get estimates (and possibly see if they're more willing to take gold bars)."

OOC:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 am

"I-er-" Carat closes her eyes then takes a deep breath. Then another. Then another, but this time she comes up with a smile. "Of course! Metal rusts when it gets wet, thus 'thirsty,' and this is an actual cage. I think the entrance to the black market should be somewhere around here!"
Perception:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:52 pm

"Shipyah'ds seem like a good plan. We can come back later tah' continue our purchases wit' some goods of equal exchange, and da' boat probably provides priority. Question be where our black-market huntah's be, tho - did we arrange a meet-spot wen' dey' find it? And da' hug is not negotiable. Very Happy "
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Torque looked at Shallow for a few moments, then sighed. "You're not going to let up on this, are you? Fine." Torque went over to Boomer and gave her a quick hug. "Satisfied?" he asked, while trying to reassert a professional demeanor.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:09 pm

"Still needs work on execution, but is sufficient, yes.  Very Happy To dah' boatyah'd!"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Sixty-Two made his way back to the pair'o pirates. "Well then," he mumbled, slightly disheartened yet strangely curious. "I suppose there's only one thing to do." Setting his jaw, Sixty-Two turned to A.R.C. 413. "Codeword: SCANMAKEUP, TARGET: This...pony in front of us? Is that an acceptable codephrase?"

"AFFIRMATIVE," doubled the little robot sphere, turning to the dead pone in question. With a whir of machinery, twin blue lasers shot from its "eyes", roaming o'er the milky white planes of calcium, some small stones of rotten meat included.

Sixty-Two turned away from the task, smiling. "Now then, this may take a while, so-"

"SCAN COMPLETE."

Sixty-Two turned back, surprised. "Ah, good, well done, you! CODEWORD: SUMMATIONS."

"THIS PONY IS DEAD."

Sixty-Two face-faulted.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Boomer just eyerolls at the suggestion, but she doesn't resist the hug from Torque at all and does hug back a little. Not really making any vocal comment on this... Far as she cared everything was fine now... I mean the shopkeeper was laughing so she knew it was said in jest her comment about doing the robbery of the place.

Boomer's emotional level:  :maud: 

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : boomer's emote level)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Lyntermas wrote:
Torque then passed the cat kit and one of the tricorn hats to Shallow, put the other tricorn hat on his own head, then passed out the strawberry juice to everyone. "Well, I doubt the cannonballs and gunpowder will be getting any cheaper. I think enough for 10 shots should do for now." Torque paid 1,000 bits for 100 lbs of gunpowder and 30 bits for 10 cannonballs. "I don't suppose that these could be delivered to our ship, or that there is a cart or something we can borrow to transport the items?" he asked the shopkeeper. "Out of curiosity, did Grizelda sell you her Enchanted Maelström stone, or is it you just have another one lying around? Also, did I happen to hear you mention something about an anti G belt?"
“No she did not. There is only one on this island.
Atlas brand 500 bits, Thunderbolt make 100,000 bits.
Balls and powder will be delivered”

Zarhon wrote:"Shipyah'ds seem like a good plan. We can come back later tah' continue our purchases wit' some goods of equal exchange, and da' boat probably provides priority. Question be where our black-market huntah's be, tho - did we arrange a meet-spot wen' dey' find it? And da' hug is not negotiable. Very Happy "
After a good bit of walking the crew arrives at the shipyard… which is currently making a rather good approximation of a battlefield with craters and large slash marks scattered around. There are a few workers around either running around screaming or cowardly hideing.

Copper Rose wrote:"I-er-" Carat closes her eyes then takes a deep breath. Then another. Then another, but this time she comes up with a smile. "Of course! Metal rusts when it gets wet, thus 'thirsty,' and this is an actual cage. I think the entrance to the black market should be somewhere around here!"
Perception:

Rarity props herself up on her couch to look at Carat “That doesn’t make sense in the slightest Darl...ing” The unicorn is cut off by Carat finding a trapdoor hidden behind cage. Unfortunately the entrance appears to be locked.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Sixty-Two made his way back to the pair'o pirates. "Well then," he mumbled, slightly disheartened yet strangely curious. "I suppose there's only one thing to do." Setting his jaw, Sixty-Two turned to A.R.C. 413. "Codeword: SCANMAKEUP, TARGET: This...pony in front of us? Is that an acceptable codephrase?"
"AFFIRMATIVE," doubled the little robot sphere, turning to the dead pone in question. With a whir of machinery, twin blue lasers shot from its "eyes", roaming o'er the milky white planes of calcium, some small stones of rotten meat included.
Sixty-Two turned away from the task, smiling. "Now then, this may take a while, so-"
"SCAN COMPLETE."
Sixty-Two turned back, surprised. "Ah, good, well done, you! CODEWORD: SUMMATIONS."
"THIS PONY IS DEAD."
Sixty-Two face-faulted.
Spoiler:

Age middle aged, cause of death failed hanging followed by dehydration, possible identity the ghost that was following Shallow earlier.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next