Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

+9
Deathstorm50
tygerburningbright
Whiteeyes
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Lapis-Lazily
mjh6
Colter Bolt
ZamuelNow
13 posters

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 20 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Ah. Was waiting on Sky Wolf or Diamond Dust to say something/react. Guess I can have Alte Antiquus direct them to Princess Shimmer Wishes as we wait for tyger.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC] - Page 20 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Shimmer is a unicorn yes?)

Crystal pony, earth pony body type. Base magical detection can be done by anyone and I'm having crystal ponies operate a little differently like being able to give off light directly if they choose or that whole invisibility thing from a while back.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:03 pm

Right. So Princess Shimmer won't know about the magic signature herself. Can I edit to him asking about does she have anyone who would know the magic signature?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:36 pm

*arches eyebrow* If you want to change your post, you may.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:39 pm

And done.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:54 pm

where'd everyone go?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm here.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm still a tad out of it will try to post soon.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Dr Blight wrote:where'd everyone go?

I'd assume they were waiting for me but I'm back now. Will probably openly solicit for someone to fill Ancient Record's role soon.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Yes... been waiting for Zam.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 pm

I didn't even know we HAD an absence thread. Neat.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Very well I allow it." Terra responds.

I'm assuming this was a response for Diamond Dust. Was there one for Shimmer Wishes?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:42 pm

I am now officially recruiting for one new player for this campaign. The one concern is that said player will need to play in the role of Ancient Record due to various events that have already happened in the plot.

Been more than fair and don't want to keep the rest of the players waiting. I will say this campaign has shown me things I'd do differently if this started over from scratch.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:56 pm

What kind of things? Just curious.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:54 pm

I probably wouldn't have explicitly setup a Five Man Band. Outside of some of the general posting issues, it's probably the single biggest roadblock across the campaign.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:59 am

Yeah, Five-Man band would of been good for a consistent irl group, not so much online
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:54 am

What I'm currently contemplating is dropping the Five Man Band aspect of things from this campaign. It's popped up a few times but not enough to justify the slowdown. Terra is fundamentally easier to give leadership opportunities to and I wanted to make sure I was being fair between picking between her and Sky Wolf. That said, it caused me to deliberately not give either of them a part of the mech.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:00 am

Dropping the Five man Band while not having the same thematic co-hesion, would allow the game to progress smoother, and besides, we don't need it to have conflict and interactions between the group. You are right that the Princess has the easier time taking up leadership roles.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:53 am

Hmm, I think it'll also solve some of the recruiting issues if mechs can be passed around. They acknowledge most of you as the good guys. I mean, some still need to be found anyways but that should be vastly easier.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:35 am

I'm sorry for what I've done, and what I've put you all through. If you'll take me back, I'll do my best, and if you'd rather not, I understand.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 am

I think we'll be willing to have you back.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:I'm sorry for what I've done, and what I've put you all through. If you'll take me back, I'll do my best, and if you'd rather not, I understand.

That's fine. I wish that at the least, something would have been said since we'd have an idea to write around it than being stuck in limbo. Have you had a chance to get caught up?

I'll also be up front about a few plans. Yes, I was being pretty blatant about getting Diamond Dust and Eclair in the same space since I'm trying to build connections to get Eclair on the team eventually. It's a blatant attempt to find the organic option. Probably going to speed through a few things when we get tyger's next post since the main thing coming up is the big speech.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:59 pm

I have not had the chance to catch up, no. And again, apologies for dropping off the face of the forum. It was sudden and I couldn't bring myself to come back until now.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:36 pm

today I got the strangest feeling that I was called upon... how strange

will be posting post haste
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:57 am

Just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time, this weekend I'll be moving to a new place. Due to packing and the actual move I might be a little slow to post , if at all, till we're done and settled in and have the old apartment cleaned and ready to turn in.

Just giving a heads up.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next