Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 6 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:29 pm

"But they'll know someone who does, even if they don't know anything themselves. Trust me, ponies will know other ponies. This jeweler is our best chance at finding something out as soon as possible. Besides, even if we learn nothing there, we still have the family, they might have remembered something by then."
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 6 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  mjh6 Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Diamond Dust hesitantly followed the two of them, while staying quiet. He didn't know that much about magic, and in spite of his name being "Diamond Dust", he knew even less about gems. Part of him thought it might be better to just leave and get out of their way, since it didn't look like they would need more of his help. However, after that fight Dust didn't feel like he could just say goodbye. He should see this through, whatever "this" was.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 am

"We'll see." Was all that Sky Wolf said, following Silver Night's directions to the jeweler's. He knew more about the cities layout that Sky did after all. The pegasus didn't bother voice his reasons for disbelief, not wanting to start an argument, let alone over such a trivial detail.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 am

Upon reaching the statue, it seemed perfectly solid to Terra.  "He should be unharmed.  The statue used to be in the castle as a means of transportation.  What's odd is that it reacted to him as opposed to us.  Royalty should be able to walk in but it's denying us access.  Don't know if it's weakened or been altered by time or what.  It still matches my visage at least."

While no one directly replies to Ancient Record, he could hear Terra and some unknown female voice talking as if they were near him.  All four pathways seemed identical as far as he could tell.

On the way to the jeweler, Diamond Dust could see the intersection that turned towards where he worked.  Upon entering the shop, the stallion behind the counter gave a curious glance at the three. "I'm going to guess you're here to have something evaluated.  That or you don't think I paid my taxes."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 am

"Neither. Identification." Sky Wolf said, as he carefully put the cloak with the gem inside down on the table in front of the jeweler. "The gem's magical, cause of the recent fire." The pegasus didn't say anything more than that, hoping the jeweler would catch his drift... that he should be careful
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:03 pm

"Princess?" Ancient wheels around in confusion, not seeing anypony. Gulping in fear, he chooses a pathway at random and walks down it.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Terra tress to examine the statue while asking spirit of the previous princess. "Do you remember where this used to lead? Wait are we now in the old castle?"

Rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 pm

"The statue SHOULD be in the castle but I have no clue where we are.  It should lead to one of four locations in Equestria but I don't know if this will do the same now since it shouldn't have reacted to him."  In attempting to inspect the statue, Terra fell through to find herself in the garden of Canterlot Castle.

The outside voices were unresponsive but remained the same volume.  As Ancient Record followed the path, it started to decline downwards and suddenly became slick.  Sliding down to the bottom, he came to a collapsed tunnel with a massive equine statue turned on its side and covered in rubble.

Upon revealing the gem, it started to slowly pull sunrays towards itself.  The jeweler stared in horror and quickly covered it back up with the cloth.  "How did you get a sunstone into Equestria?  These...these are rare...and dangerous.  The refined form helps keep the Crystal Empire's biodome stable but they aren't to be carried loosely, especially at this size.  If it didn't come from a travelling royal or scientist, you should report this immediately."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 pm

"First can you tell us more about these Sun stones?" Sky Wolf asked, frowning as he heard about it. "The fact it caused a fire should already be reported, and I plan to give this over to those in charge of the investigation. But the one that had it, is still on the loose, so knowing how to deal with such a stone could be useful."

Persuasion:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Silver Night hung near the back of the group, idly scanning the shop, looking for anything suspicious or out of place.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Ancient once again rushes to the statue, not really having learned his lesson, and tries to clear as much of the rubble as he could off of the statue.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yeah so what should we do if it starts setting things on fire again? Is it safe if we just keep it wrapped up like that?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm

"Well then were the... Canterlot Gardens one of the locations?" Terra then fully realizes where she is and rushes off to find the nearest Royal Guard while mentally noting the location that she fell out from for future study.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 am

"No.  The locations were a mountain hideaway outside of Canterlot itself, a second home in Manehattan, a meeting place among allies to the north, and a faraway island.  I do not know if this is a replica with different locations or the original but altered."  In looking for a guard, Terra instead found one of the ladies of the royal court, Spark Rose.  As the blue earth pony mare with the pink mane eyed the Princess, she calmly commented, "I didn't realize you had returned already.  I'd ask you to assist me with gardening...but you're quite obviously in a rush.  Besides, wouldn't want to get that new necklace of your's dirty.  Oh well, you'll know where to find me if needed."

As Ancient Record started to clean off the statue, it opened a mechanical eye and looked at him...

"I do not mean mere police when I say to report this.  See, if I were to accept a sale or exchange of a sunstone, I would lose my license.  Permanently.  They are not to be removed from the Crystal Empire without express permission from their monarchy.  This is international contraband.  You need to contact the royal guard...if not the princess herself.  As far as keeping it under control until then, keep it out of the sunlight.  Maybe even break it into smaller pieces since they are less powerful.  But I want nothing more to do with it.  No rudeness meant but I'd like it removed from the store."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 am

"WOAH!" Ancient yells, stumbling backwards and falling. Picking himself up, he cautiously approaches the statue again, staring into it's mechanical eye. "Well then, what are you?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:22 pm

"Understood, thank you for the information." Sky Wolf said, doing as the jeweler wished at taking the cloaked covered gem, then turning around and leaving the store. As he did so, he mentioned to the others. "I'm heading back to the scene, the police need to know and they'll be able to report this to the guard."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:35 pm

"Yesyes. Sorrybusyrightnowgottogo. Maybelaterbye." This time she actually looks for a guard rather than just running to where she thinks a guard would be.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Just one thing. The jeweler said the stone would be safer if it was broken in smaller pieces, right? Can I have a look at it?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Silver Night follows Sky Wolf, albeit slowly, trying to think of any way this could go wrong.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm

"Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea. The less sunlight it gets, the better." Sky Wolf said after thinking through Diamond Dust's suggestion/question, having a guess that he wanted to break it apart. "Its best that we simply hand this over to the authorities as soon as possible, so they can get it to people who know how to handle it." The pegasus didn't stop walking at a brisk place, heading back to the scene of the fire in hopes to find some police.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:58 pm

"Oh, I suppose that makes sense."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Exiting the garden, Terra found one of the more enthusiastic guards, Night Shine.  Upon seeing Terra, she immediately stood at attention.  "Good morning Princess.  Forgive me for not being prepared for your return, Princess.  How may I be of service?"

"I am part of the one who vanquishes evil.  In turn I ask, what are you?"

The trio returned to the burned shop as the police questioned the family.  Nearby was a member of the royal guard looking over the situation.  It took but a moment but Diamond Dust could recognize him as Steel Lance, an old friend from his training days.  It seemed like the recollection was shared.  "Well, it's been quite some time, hasn't it?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:57 pm

"Lance! You're a guard now! I mean, of course you're a guard now. Back at the Academy you were always-" Diamond Dust stopped awkwardly. Now wasn't the time. He changed the subject. " So, uh, I'm guessing you're investigating this fire? We were about to try to talk to someone about that. It's kind of important.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Sky Wolf arched an eyeride at the exchange (as ponies don't have eyebrows), but said nothing. Instead he faced this 'Lance' and spoke calmly. "You might of heard that a gem dropped by a stranger caused the fire. We have the gem in this cloak, and has it indentified" The pegasus then offered the cloak-wrapped gem to the royal guard and said in an even more serious tone than usual. "It is a Sun Gem. A big one."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Terra barely manages to come to a stop in front of Night Shine. "At ease.I need you to send the quickest available messenger to Manehattan to organize a search and rescue and party to go into the ancient tunnels under the city. Also... "Terra adds as an after thought. "You are at no fault my return was unexpected even to myself."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next