Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

+4
Quietkal
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Paper Shadow
8 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder) - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:25 am

edited in roll.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder) - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - Backstage (OOC 2: OOC Harder)

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Taking Twenty for interesting looting. Total is 34 Big Smiles, Sweetie 
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 pm

LoganAura wrote:Taking Twenty for interesting looting. Total is 34 Big Smiles, Sweetie 
Keep in mind that it'll take some time for Taking Twenty to happen, so you'll be sitting around looking at treasure/swimming in gold until the results come in...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Snipe seems to be the type of colt to get engrossed in such a task
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Add that it'll distract him from the fact he revealed his secret and he's probably combing more thoroughly than he would normally.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Necrar will take Twenty for a good object that would enhance his summoning magic, fully aware that such an object may not exist in the hoard.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Why I am not surprised my character is the only one not plundering the hoard. >_>
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 am

May I take a twenty to get information on each of the TLC blades?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Why I am not surprised my character is the only one not plundering the hoard. >_>
Maybe it's because the rest of the party is comprised of a former hooligan, a gambler, a child, and a spirit of darkness?

Oh, if you aren't plundering the hoard, does that mean you don't want the item gold? Razz

tygerburningbright wrote:May I take a twenty to get information on each of the TLC blades?
TLC is French for "feel free to use these weapons as flavour for your upgrades due to the amount of gold you gained". That goes for everyone else: the hoard doesn't contain anything I made especially for you, but feel free to flavour your new items as having being found in the hoard...

That said, Snipe does spot a something something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm sure Sparks, or someone will make sure that Storm gets his share of the loot they take... maybe they find a new suit of armour for him.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Joy...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:34 pm

I think Sparks was talking to Varesh there Logan, not Snipe...

MIND CHATTING IS HARD!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Whoops. Well maybe if Tyger's fine we can explain it as Sparks accidentially using Snipe's link? Iunno.

Sorreh.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Varesh line.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:57 am

I think Tyger is pretty happy with it remaining a Varesh-line chat, so I'll wait until you edit your post...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

*Only just woke up* I'll just edit out the response.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Unlikely as it may be, I don't suppose I could join in?

Hector Gildedwings just wants to find his dad... Fair amount of in-between time. And I think (if okay with GM) I can make that happen on my own time if need be. Or not.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

We aren't really looking for anyone at the moment, as far as I know.

Edit: We do hvae "Guest Stars" but the next open slot (Quiet's got the next one as well) is two "Episodes" from now as far as I remember.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 am

Okay. Noted.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 am

poke?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:31 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:poke?
Noooooooooooooo, that would require wooooooooooork...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 am

Why would we go? Shouldn't we wait to ensure the dragon keeps his promise? Not like we can't just beat him in combat again considering how weak he would be...

Also, is Snipe going to inform Storm Blade about his findings or not?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 am

He's kinda found nothing. And he already did mention out loud that it might be a "Get this guy the other books as a bribe to leave."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 am

LoganAura wrote:He's kinda found nothing. And he already did mention out loud that it might be a "Get this guy the other books as a bribe to leave."

Storm Blade specifically asked about the page on dragons, so he would want to know.

Did Paper PM you what Snipe made out or something? Because honestly, with all the notes and musings, and depending on what the book says about dragons...

Well. I am SERIOUSLY the only one that thinks that Snarl didn't grow up around other dragons and is using the book as a reference for how to act like a dragon?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:40 am

I don't think that, just that Snarl's a nerd.

And the musings are, legitimiately, undistinguishable. Haven't been given anything of importance.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next