Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Sparks furrows his brow for a moment before responding "Either something happened to him or he is just keeping a weird schedule... Did you see any signs of struggle or his door being picked? I'm guessing we don't actually have time to try and find him right?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:32 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks furrows his brow for a moment before responding "Either something happened to him or he is just keeping a weird schedule... Did you see any signs of struggle or his door being picked? I'm guessing we don't actually have time to try and find him right?"
"Everything looked normal. I'm gonna fly over town and see if I can spot him, you gotta get a move on to the docks. Mind if I use your window?" With that, Stanza enters your room, opens your window, and flies out...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade couldn't stop but blink in surprise at this revelation, taking a moment or two to come to terms with just what he was looking at before closing the mirror. "That's a good reason to put sunglasses on." He said neutrally, putting on the glasses to hide these eyes before offering the compact mirror back to the bat pony, at the same reason he asked. "So, what we doing next?"
"Well, what do you want to do?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Signal gives a confused look. [color=blue]"Are we thinking of the same Golden Wall here?"

Snipe blinks for a few moments, shaking his head and groaning. "Stupid waking-me-up. Mixed Golden and guy who wanted us to chop down the forest. Can't even think of his name right now."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Storm Blade stopped at this... it was looking that his first guess at what the buck was happening might be wrong here, and well, with Presage asking what he wanted to do... it looked like he might have a solid opportunity to find out just what was going on. So to answer the question given to him, he raised a hoof and tapped his forehead, saying. "Sort out the mess in here." Lowering the hoof, he continued on. "Mainly, you said 'its already been an hour', yet I don't remember doing anything with you."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe blinks for a few moments, shaking his head and groaning. "[color=#ff9933]Stupid waking-me-up. Mixed Golden and guy who wanted us to chop down the forest. Can't even think of his name right now."
Signal Look rubs the back of your head with a smile. "Ready to get going?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade stopped at this... it was looking that his first guess at what the buck was happening might be wrong here, and well, with Presage asking what he wanted to do... it looked like he might have a solid opportunity to find out just what was going on. So to answer the question given to him, he raised a hoof and tapped his forehead, saying. "Sort out the mess in here." Lowering the hoof, he continued on. "Mainly, you said 'its already been an hour', yet I don't remember doing anything with you."
The batpony gives a cheeky smile. "That'd spoil the fun of it."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Snipe nods, gesturing Struck to follow him and Signal.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:13 pm

"I'm not going to get any answers from you, am I?" Storm Blade said, half-amused, half-annoyed at Presage's response. He was sure that it meant that this was real, and not a vision... but at the same time, it left a big gap in his memory... and he didn't like that. "What about the box you left behind? Did you leave it on purpose? What does it do?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Sparks starts heading over to the docks.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:"Yep, gets cold around this time of ye- woah."

"Yeah, yeah," Aces says, stepping out more fully. "I haven' shaved in a while, I know. Can you blame me, though, with the weather being as frosty as i' is?"
"Errrrrrr... yeah, yeah, cold, and stuff. Let's get going" He then starts moving...

Aces follows, smirking a little to himself. "So do you know wha' this is all abou'?" he asked the guard.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 am

Necrar grabs his wand and leaves.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:23 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces follows, smirking a little to himself. "So do you know wha' this is all abou'?" he asked the guard.
"Sea monster, I guess."

LoganAura wrote:Snipe nods, gesturing Struck to follow him and Signal.
tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks starts heading over to the docks.
Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar grabs his wand and leaves.
You all arrive at the docks at around the same time. You spot one ship being loaded up and prepared, a lot of pegasus crew members do final checks on the boat, Golden Wall overlooking it all from the docks. You also see a group of protesters, holding up signs such as "Sea Monsters Are Animals Too!" and "Who Are The Real Monsters?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"I'm not going to get any answers from you, am I?" Storm Blade said, half-amused, half-annoyed at Presage's response. He was sure that it meant that this was real, and not a vision... but at the same time, it left a big gap in his memory... and he didn't like that. "What about the box you left behind? Did you leave it on purpose? What does it do?"
Presage moves to your side, slings a foreleg over your back and uses her other one to pat your chest. "If you really want to know these answers, you should keep reading those letters."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 am

Sparks walks over to Golden Wall silently asks for permission to speak upon receiving it asks. "We're hunting a sea monster that been disrupting trade or something like that?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:57 am

SNipe promptly lays down on Struck's back. "If this is about protesters..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

"If I headed back to my apartment, would I actually be able to read the letter this time? All I know its said was 'dear'." Storm Blade questioned again, tensing in surprise when Presage put her arm around him rather affectionately, not expecting the physical contact, he relaxed however, deciding he was okay with it, as she wasn't being hostile towards him. "And what about my eyes? How long are they going to be like this?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces follows, smirking a little to himself. "So do you know wha' this is all abou'?" he asked the guard.
"Sea monster, I guess."

"...no' sure wha' I was expecting, really." Aces looked around.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:19 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"...no' sure wha' I was expecting, really." Aces looked around.
You now have also arrived now...

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks walks over to Golden Wall silently asks for permission to speak upon receiving it asks. "We're hunting a sea monster that been disrupting trade or something like that?"
"This is mostly a scouting mission," replies the Captain, "And to be honest with you Sparks, I wasn't planning to have you or the others on this mission, but the majority of my planned crew just got a nasty case of Feather Flu, and I need anypony I can. But if you, or any of you are feeling too tired to do this, I won't mind if you leave."

"Does tha' include us?" a guard (Spring Breeze, to be precise) calls out. The Captain just gives what one would assume to be a look, if he wasn't wearing his helmet, but stares in silence to the pegasus. "Gues' tha's a no then."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"If I headed back to my apartment, would I actually be able to read the letter this time? All I know its said was 'dear'." Storm Blade questioned again, tensing in surprise when Presage put her arm around him rather affectionately, not expecting the physical contact, he relaxed however, deciding he was okay with it, as she wasn't being hostile towards him. "And what about my eyes? How long are they going to be like this?"
"That's because you are a dear, Dear." Presage is clearly enjoying dancing around your questions, smiling at her own joke. "And I think you'll find that your eyes have never been so normal in a long time."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Storm Blade rubbed his forehead, feeling like there was a headache starting to build as Presage danced around his questions. Having had enough of this playing around, the pegasus shrugged off her arm, saying calmly. "Currently, the only thing I know about you is that your a prime suspect in a murder, and you sent me a letter that made me forget an hour of my life. I doubt you want me to try and bring you in for questioning, so can I please have an explanation to what is going on?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Snipe tosses his saddle bags into Struck's saddle bags, flying slowly onto the boat. "I'll help. Struck?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 pm

"Sorry I'm la'" Aces interjects. "Had to pu' on my leg. Anyone care to give me a quick rundown of wha' I need to be doing here?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe tosses his saddle bags into Struck's saddle bags, flying slowly onto the boat. "I'll help. Struck?"
Struck nods. Golden Wall gives a look to the skull-wearing construct, and then gives a look to you...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Sorry I'm la'" Aces interjects. "Had to pu' on my leg. Anyone care to give me a quick rundown of wha' I need to be doing here?"
Sea Monster Scout Party," Signal Look answers. "I'm gonna have to pass. I get seasick really easy."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade rubbed his forehead, feeling like there was a headache starting to build as Presage danced around his questions. Having had enough of this playing around, the pegasus shrugged off her arm, saying calmly. "Currently, the only thing I know about you is that your a prime suspect in a murder, and you sent me a letter that made me forget an hour of my life. I doubt you want me to try and bring you in for questioning, so can I please have an explanation to what is going on?"
"Well, why don't you tell me what you think has happened, if you are so interested in finding out?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Snipe just looks at Golden Wall like a shadowy cloaked pegasus sniper colt with a pet dragon skull wearing demonic construct is normal.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:34 pm

"I really don't have much to go on." Storm Blade objected, keeping stern for a full five-ten seconds before sighing in defeat. "With the information I've got, the only fact I'm confident on is that I'm actually a changeling, and not a pegasus. Even through I've been a pegasus as long as I can remember." Storm Blade started off, starting to close his eyes to help reflect on the situation, but stopped himself from fully doing so... he didn't fully trust Presage.

"From this, I can make a guess that the letter had a magic that brought my changeling nature to the forefront. A more educated guess, is that I feel so energized is because I've devoured a lot of love, or whatever it is changelings actually do... I'm pretty sure I didn't do much physically myself, considering I'm feeling no aching muscles." As he finished off, Storm Blade hoped that he was correct, at least partially on his guesses, and that Presage might fill in the blanks.... part of him hoped that he really didn't do much physically as well.

"Oh and, I wouldn't be surprised if your a changeling yourself, or you know a lot about them." The pegasus guard added, looking at the bat pony once more. "And that your name isn't really Presage.... so, how close am I to the truth?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe just looks at Golden Wall like a shadowy cloaked pegasus sniper colt with a pet dragon skull wearing demonic construct is normal.
"Well he looks at me,
And I look at him,
And he looks at me,
And I look at him."

- Weird Al Yankovic, Trapped in the Drive-Thru, 2006

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"I really don't have much to go on." Storm Blade objected, keeping stern for a full five-ten seconds before sighing in defeat. "With the information I've got, the only fact I'm confident on is that I'm actually a changeling, and not a pegasus. Even through I've been a pegasus as long as I can remember." Storm Blade started off, starting to close his eyes to help reflect on the situation, but stopped himself from fully doing so... he didn't fully trust Presage.

"From this, I can make a guess that the letter had a magic that brought my changeling nature to the forefront. A more educated guess, is that I feel so energized is because I've devoured a lot of love, or whatever it is changelings actually do... I'm pretty sure I didn't do much physically myself, considering I'm feeling no aching muscles." As he finished off, Storm Blade hoped that he was correct, at least partially on his guesses, and that Presage might fill in the blanks.... part of him hoped that he really didn't do much physically as well.

"Oh and, I wouldn't be surprised if your a changeling yourself, or you know a lot about them." The pegasus guard added, looking at the bat pony once more. "And that your name isn't really Presage.... so, how close am I to the truth?"
The batpony just looks at you as you explain, keeping a neutral and unchanging expression, and continues a while afterwards as she calculates a response. "You're taking the fact that you just realised that you are a changeling rather well."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Storm Blade simply shrugged at this, saying. "Its a surprise sure, but it doesn't change who I am. Storm Blade, Royal Guard of Saint-Toretz. Either that, or I'm currently in shock and it hasn't fully sunk in yet and I'll have a breakdown later." If he was honest with himself, the guard thought it was a mixture of both... yes, he was Storm Blade still, but... being a changeling and not a pegasus? That might take a while getting used to...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 pm

"Whatever you say, 'Storm Blade'" replies Presage as she begins to leave the alleyway...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next