Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:54 pm

And with that, the party returns back to Saint-Trotez, a job well done. The ones who needed medical treatment got it, and the party split up the treasures gained from the hoard, and rested for the rest of the day...

(Episode End...)

---

It's been a while since the dragon problem. The last of the autuum leaves have fallen, and soon winter will begin, later this month. It is the middle of the day, where those of you who can sleep would be. There is a very loud knock on each of your doors...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Sparks grumbles as he is awoken from his sleep. After mostly forcing himself out of bed he shouts out. "Who are you and what do you want!?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Not expecting anypony to come during the day, Necrar was meditating in his skeletal form. At the sound of the knock, he lit his eyes and summoned his disguise. "Who is it?" He shouted out.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Snipe tried to sleep right on through, hugging a pillow to his chest for a few moments, grumbling about "Lighthouse being dummy." again, before eventually dragging himself, with the shadow cloak on, to his door and looking through a peephole "Whazzit?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 pm

"No' again," Aces mumbled as he slowly awoke. "Well this time they can darn well wai' if they wan' to..."

This said, he began the laborious, though no longer painful or tricky, process of getting his leg reattached to his body. After several minutes that need not be described Aces eventually stood up, right as rain, and walked towards the door, opening it with aplomb. "Yes, wha' is i'?" he asked, still a bit bleary.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Storm Blade was quick to wake up at the knock and rolled out of bed. Leaving his armour aside, he moved to the door and opened it, politely saying. "Hello." As he did so.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks grumbles as he is awoken from his sleep. After mostly forcing himself out of bed he shouts out. "Who are you and what do you want!?"
"It's me, Stanza. Golden Wall wants you at the docks."

Colter Bolt wrote:Not expecting anypony to come during the day, Necrar was meditating in his skeletal form. At the sound of the knock, he lit his eyes and summoned his disguise. "Who is it?" He shouted out.
"Member of the Eurclope Guard. Captain Golden Wall wants to see you at the docks if you aren't too sleepy."

LoganAura wrote:Snipe tried to sleep right on through, hugging a pillow to his chest for a few moments, grumbling about "Lighthouse being dummy." again, before eventually dragging himself, with the shadow cloak on, to his door and looking through a peephole "Whazzit?"
Through the peephole is an equally tired Signal Look, who replies with a yawn. "A guard just dropped by and told me that the Captain wants us at the docks if we aren't too tired. Are you coming?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"No' again," Aces mumbled as he slowly awoke. "Well this time they can darn well wai' if they wan' to..."

This said, he began the laborious, though no longer painful or tricky, process of getting his leg reattached to his body. After several minutes that need not be described Aces eventually stood up, right as rain, and walked towards the door, opening it with aplomb. "Yes, wha' is i'?" he asked, still a bit bleary.
Initially there is no one there, but down the hallway you see a pegasus guard, leaving at first, but hearing you and turning back. "Sorry to wake ya sir," he tells you as he glides back, "But I got orders from the Captain to take you to the docks if you can."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade was quick to wake up at the knock and rolled out of bed. Leaving his armour aside, he moved to the door and opened it, politely saying. "Hello." As he did so.
There is no one there, although you do spot a letter on the ground...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Snipe lets out a grumble, yawning loudly and opening his door for Signal. "Help me get some stuff together. Struck! Where are you?" Snipe yawns again, his shadowy cloak casually coating his body as he gathers his revolver, sniper rifle and ammo into a saddlebag and puts them on. "We gonna be able to get breakfast or..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Storm Blade gave a mental shrug at this, bending down to pick up the letter and take it inside, shutting the door behind him. Trotting to his eating table, the pegasus put the letter down and carefully opened it, curious to see what would be written inside of it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:09 pm

"Fine. Just a sec." Sparks quickly gathers his equipment only really spending time on picking out a sword and then rushes out the door.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Initially there is no one there, but down the hallway you see a pegasus guard, leaving at first, but hearing you and turning back. "Sorry to wake ya sir," he tells you as he glides back, "But I got orders from the Captain to take you to the docks if you can."

Aces blinked his weary eyes. "Strange," he commented, stepping out. "Bu' if that's wha' your orders are, I'm no' doing anything in particular today." He shivered a little. "Cold ou'."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:39 am

"Very well, I'll be there as soon as possible."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe lets out a grumble, yawning loudly and opening his door for Signal. "Help me get some stuff together. Struck! Where are you?" Snipe yawns again, his shadowy cloak casually coating his body as he gathers his revolver, sniper rifle and ammo into a saddlebag and puts them on. "We gonna be able to get breakfast or..."
"I don't think we can, but hopefully Golden won't need us for lo- AAH!" Signal jumps back as Struck appears and enters the room. When you returned to Saint-Trotez with the dragon skull, Sparks placed it on the head of the construct, and the whispers were happy to keep it, so Struck now walks around with a small dragon skull for a head. It looks cool, but can really scare you if you turn around and it's close to your face and looking at you, like what just happened to Signal Look. Struck stands ready, sworn to carry your burdens...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces blinked his weary eyes. "Strange," he commented, stepping out. "Bu' if that's wha' your orders are, I'm no' doing anything in particular today." He shivered a little. "Cold ou'."
"Yep, gets cold around this time of ye- woah." The guard is interrupted by spotting your fake leg...

Colter Bolt wrote:"Very well, I'll be there as soon as possible."
"Roger. I'll inform the Captain."

Several minutes later, your transformation is complete...

tygerburningbright wrote:"Fine. Just a sec." Sparks quickly gathers his equipment only really spending time on picking out a sword and then rushes out the door.
"Groovy. Hey, is Storm Blade there?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade gave a mental shrug at this, bending down to pick up the letter and take it inside, shutting the door behind him. Trotting to his eating table, the pegasus put the letter down and carefully opened it, curious to see what would be written inside of it.
The letter reads the following:
"Dear

The next thing you know, you are no longer in your apartment. You are outside in a somewhat messy alleyway, fully armoured, and without the letter you had started reading earlier. It's pretty cold outside. However, you feel very energized. Like, more energized than you have ever felt before, as if you just had an unbelievably amazing meal...

"Hey, you gonna stand there all day?" calls out a familiar bat pony mare from the exit of the alleyway...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:47 am

Storm Blade blinked at the sudden change, as well as the fact that somehow he knew was a killer was calling out to him... it took him a few seconds to adjust to the situation. Turning, he walked towards the bat pony, saying. "Last time I checked, I was in my apartment a few seconds ago Presage. You going to explain what's going on at all?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Presage checks her watch "Has it really been an hour? I guess we had a bit too much fun." She begins searching through her saddle bag and pulls out a pair of sunglasses...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Storm Blade didn't like this response, and decided to give himself a once over... his time with the guard had taught him that magic could do a lot, and he was starting to suspect that he was simply a passenger currently, that whatever the letter was, hadn't teleported him here... after checking to see if it was his body and not some one else, he turned to the bat pony and said. "Lets get going then." Tilting his head to signal for her to take point.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Storm is definitely in his own body, and wearing his own armour. "Hold on hotshot," replies the batpony, as she moves towards you and hands you the sunglasses. "You're gonna need to put these on."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Storm Blade mentally shrugged as he took the glasses. With Presage's comments towards him, he was all the more certain that she was not seeing him as himself. Probably a lover if he had to guess. As he took the glasses, he said. "Remind me again why I have to wear this will you?" Hoping it won't come across as strange... or if she would hear them at all. Any information on the situation would be good.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:52 pm

"I don't think we can, but hopefully Golden won't need us for lo- AAH!" Signal jumps back as Struck appears and enters the room. When you returned to Saint-Trotez with the dragon skull, Sparks placed it on the head of the construct, and the whispers were happy to keep it, so Struck now walks around with a small dragon skull for a head. It looks cool, but can really scare you if you turn around and it's close to your face and looking at you, like what just happened to Signal Look. Struck stands ready, sworn to carry your burdens...

Snipe puts a saddlebag he got for struck onto the contruct, taking a few boxes of ammo and slipping them into the bag. "Struck, don't do that. Scaring ponies is bad. " The pegasus lightly taps Struck's head, going over to his cabinet and fiddling in it, pulling out a few oat jerkies and flying two or three over to Signal Look. "Knowing Golden Wall? Probably going to listen to a large speech about himself or do another thing like the dragon event for his pride." Snipe grumbles that, yawning once again.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Sparks stops in his tracks. "Um nooo... is he supposed to be sharing rooms with me? I... don't actually know where he's staying."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am

Paper Shadow wrote:"Yep, gets cold around this time of ye- woah."

"Yeah, yeah," Aces says, stepping out more fully. "I haven' shaved in a while, I know. Can you blame me, though, with the weather being as frosty as i' is?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe puts a saddlebag he got for struck onto the contruct, taking a few boxes of ammo and slipping them into the bag. "Struck, don't do that. Scaring ponies is bad. " The pegasus lightly taps Struck's head, going over to his cabinet and fiddling in it, pulling out a few oat jerkies and flying two or three over to Signal Look. "Knowing Golden Wall? Probably going to listen to a large speech about himself or do another thing like the dragon event for his pride." Snipe grumbles that, yawning once again.
Signal gives a confused look. "Are we thinking of the same Golden Wall here?"

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks stops in his tracks. "Um nooo... is he supposed to be sharing rooms with me? I... don't actually know where he's staying."
"Golden told me he is staying in a different room at this place, but I checked and he weren't there."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:"Yep, gets cold around this time of ye- woah."

"Yeah, yeah," Aces says, stepping out more fully. "I haven' shaved in a while, I know. Can you blame me, though, with the weather being as frosty as i' is?"
"Errrrrrr... yeah, yeah, cold, and stuff. Let's get going" He then starts moving...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade mentally shrugged as he took the glasses. With Presage's comments towards him, he was all the more certain that she was not seeing him as himself. Probably a lover if he had to guess. As he took the glasses, he said. "Remind me again why I have to wear this will you?" Hoping it won't come across as strange... or if she would hear them at all. Any information on the situation would be good.
Presage goes through her bag and hands you a compact mirror, currently closed. "Why don't you look for yourself?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

With nothing else to do, and deciding that if Presage was humoring him, he might as well. The pegasus decided to do so, mentally preparing himself to keep any exclamations of shock or surprise to a minimum, Storm Blade opened up the mirror and used it to examine his face.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:59 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:With nothing else to do, and deciding that if Presage was humoring him, he might as well. The pegasus decided to do so, mentally preparing himself to keep any exclamations of shock or surprise to a minimum, Storm Blade opened up the mirror and used it to examine his face.
You look into the mirror. You see yourself. At least, mostly yourself. Instead of your normal eyes, you see the blue beedy eyes of a changeling looking back at you...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Storm Blade couldn't stop but blink in surprise at this revelation, taking a moment or two to come to terms with just what he was looking at before closing the mirror. "That's a good reason to put sunglasses on." He said neutrally, putting on the glasses to hide these eyes before offering the compact mirror back to the bat pony, at the same reason he asked. "So, what we doing next?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next