Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
sunbeam
Lapis-Lazily
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:57 pm

[1:35:42 PM] Nathaniel(sunbeam): Who exactly does the "mind is so much lonelier" comment apply to? Also, what does it mean? Do the affected just spontaneously feel more lonely, or is their something deeper?

I'm wondering because it's phrased to sound very ominous, but it's not that much different from what the changeling 'just' did.
[1:36:38 PM] A1C Bronymous: You knocked over the chalice and candle, interrupting the link to the hive. SO now everyone has lost a sense of someone being there
[1:38:31 PM] Nathaniel(sunbeam): Ah.
[1:38:41 PM] Nathaniel(sunbeam): That sums it up nicely.
[7:43:26 PM] Copper ❀: there was no candle, but pretty much yeah
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Copper Rose Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 am

So this is currently my only game running on this site, and since the pace has always been slow, I'm hoping most of you will still be willing to play. Can I get a role call for everyone who is still playing (and still interested in playing), and a quote of their last post in the game please?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 am

I'm super down for Cobalt's triumphant return.

As illustrated here:
Cobalt looks around, confused. Something changed... but what. She can't tell, and in fact in her drunken state all she can tell is that none of her friends are here.... and she's alone again. Sadly, she just lays her head to the floor, and waits, hoping someone finds her soon.

As you can see, very triumphant.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 pm

YAAAAAY Copper Rose is back! Goooooooal!

Crystalite wrote:"I don't care!" River snapped, having finally had enough. "I want to go home! We can talk about it after," she said, climbing up onto the table once it was properly in place. "Now get up here and get on my shoulders, and I'll boost you up."

Athletics:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Cool. I'll need to finish sorting out Wanderlust's concrete characteristics.

sunbeam wrote:Wanderlust shakes his head. Given recent occurrences, it had probably been the worst possible way for him to word that statement. He wordlessly climbs onto the growing tower and jumps off of Rivers outstretched hooves.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm

I am of the though that the half of the plot line that I was in died a slow and burning death but otherwise I am still in some state of interest... can not find last post... will look harder...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:02 am

tygerburningbright wrote:I am of the though that the half of the plot line that I was in died a slow and burning death but otherwise I am still in some state of interest... can not find last post... will look harder...
Your last post is literally the latest post in the topic...

tygerburningbright wrote:"But then again you already knew about the knife. Yuna slowly replies.
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:27 am

I've been thinking it over and I think I'd like to retire Wanderlust from this campaign. However, I don't just want him to disappear in a puff of smoke, so I'd be happy to keep playing him until he can be more casually written out the story.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Well, it looks like, after Sunbeam leaves, this game would be down to 3 players. I'm not exactly excited about running a game with only 3 players, and lots of people seem excited about my other planned games, so unless people are dying to sign up for this game that you guys already know about, I'm killing this one and starting up the next one. Sorry about this, but some games just can't be revived. (I'm just hoping I'm not a terrible DM, since so far most of my games have died...)

See y'all next game?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Did you try advertising more than not at all? My game has almost died from players leaving like 18 times, but every time I advertise an opening and get a few applicants, and the game keeps trudging along.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:59 am

Eh, sure, I'll add [RECRUITING] to the title I guess. it's just that so far there are more plot-lines going than players atm, and not sure how well that'll translate.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:42 am

Just for clarification, I am still up to play. I just need to get back into the character...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm waiting on Bronymous to post before I post, so that I can know what Cobalt's reactions to stuff is. Also, does the fading section of wall mean nothing to you?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:53 pm

He was already leaving via the roof, so crossing that way didn't really cross his mind. The gravity of a solid wall disappearing into thin air is sort of lost on this pony, given what he's walked in on tonight (participating in a psychic link (that was partially with Cobalt) without his permission, watching River obliterate a changeling, etc.).
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:12 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:And I have grey fur.

*Opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

I literally checked your character sheet, scrutinized your picture, and I still didn't register that you weren't blue. That is...an impressive derp, on my part.

All edited, no real changes.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Streetwise Check on Changeling Colony: 8 + 8 = 16
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 am

16, you don't get much, just the basics. Basically it's a butterfly-like changeling colony that lives somewhere in the rain forest near Port Pegasus. There was a conspiracy over them a long time ago, but now there's a treaty between the local government and the colony. They aren't allowed to stray from their territory except for official business and emergencies (like a forest fire) because of this treaty, but they seem very content with it and are never seen except by those few foals each generation who make the mistake of venturing into their territory (they never get hurt, but their experience keeps other foals away from the area for a good decade or two).
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 am

How well known is this changeling hive?

Does my Sweet and Elite apply to changelings as well?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 am

Paper Shadow wrote:How well known is this changeling hive?

Does my Sweet and Elite apply to changelings as well?

Isn't the force behind that S&E the fact that you're the town "Mare' Stallion"?

The implications if it does apply are frightening in so many ways.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:55 am

The changeling colony is common knowledge in the area (otherwise a 16 would've gotten you essentially nothing), and your S&E does not apply. It only applies to groups you've had the chance to casually interact with, meaning it doesn't include the colony.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:29 pm

EEEEEE- Her thoughts devolved at that point from words into simple emotion, projecting a mixture of excitement and slight distrust towards her new converser...

River doesn't mean to, but I figure this is about the emotional equivalent (for a changeling) of somebody running up and cramming a muffin into your open mouth. This should be entertaining.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:39 am

Gee thanks, I guess I'll just hang out then.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:16 am

Sorry, Wanderlust is sick of being a personal ferry at this point. Beyond sick, really. Fed up, exasperated, incensed, all at once.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:53 am

That happens when you get too drunk to walk Wink

I dunno. Maybe someone in the kitchen has a WAKE UP potion...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am

I've been waiting on Copper to tell me when I'm capable of functioning to a more independent extent, but so far nothing has changed.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next