Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony SBURB PbP (Recruiting two players)

+7
Zarhon
mjh6
AProcrastinatingWriter
TheCavalry
Colter Bolt
A1C Bronymous
Elacular
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pony SBURB PbP (Recruiting two players) - Page 8 Empty Re: Pony SBURB PbP (Recruiting two players)

Post  Elacular Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 pm

I'm down with that then! I will want you to write me a bit of flavor in the IC thread though. Also, Pro, that was amazing.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Pony SBURB PbP (Recruiting two players) - Page 8 Empty Re: Pony SBURB PbP (Recruiting two players)

Post  Elacular Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm so sorry, mj, that one actually hurt to type. The revise button is only for altering a house's build and dimensions, not for grabbing things. It would have worked but for that.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm the one that's sorry. If I had worded it differently we wouldn't be risking smashing that orb. I just wasn't sure which button was the "move" button.
Okay, maybe I'm a little annoyed I wasted a coolness on that, but oh well.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Well, I can give you this as cold comfort. You don't have to worry about smashing the orb. The orb won't break.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 pm

The orb breaking is the least of our problems, I say in the most ominous voice I can muster.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:21 pm

I am looking forward to more of APW (or do you prefer Pro?) letting us control Palette. Though I suspect I may have to read Homestuck to get the flavour right.

Speaking of which... as a non-Homestuck reader, why do I get the feeling I should be dreading Lifields and the Seizorb?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Just tell him to do whatever seems fun. And you should fear the Lifield and Seizorb. And you should roll to stop it unless you wanna just let it happen.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Eh... I'll let it happen. The only skill I can justify making sense in this case is Athletics, which is my worst stat anyway, so...

Do thy worse.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:46 pm

You asked for it.

To Pro:

>Palette: Find out what just happened and fly off the handle.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Am picturing a mix between Cable and 90s Aquaman, with "cool" grizzled battle scars and pouches, but pink.
It's beautiful.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:LF: Did something involving Rob Liegelding happen again?

I will leave the exercise of deciding whether this is actually the name of ponified Rob Liefeld or simply a juvenile insult up to the reader.

Also, both are fine, though I confess to a preference for "APW". Not that I inherently like that shortening much better or worse than "pro", but simply out of familiarity.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Hey guys, I'd like to get this thing rolling again. Anything I can do to make that easier?
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Also

>Palette: Go inspect the thingies Ink left in your living room.

>Palette: But first see what the hell that noise just was.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 pm

I will get on one of those commands you've given tomorrow!

You would not believe how much dog poop I've had to clean in the past half hour. No, that isn't some sort of metaphor.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Dude, I feel you. I'm gonna be doing an internship at a shelter soon.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Most of you have probably noticed my character using a lot of OOC information, mostly to get the group moving in unwieldy but entirely necessary directions and set up gags and plot details which will likely come back later. I have been allowed to do this as it relates well into what my character's eventual powerset will be.

The downside, which was not agreed upon beforehand but I feel should be necessary, is exactly where my character is receiving this information from, at least at present. Originally I said the answer was "he was getting it on his own because of his class" but that's a copout, even if eventually it will be the correct answer.

I've left the actual source of current information it purposefully vague, in order to give Elacular room to work in and because Homestuck canon allows for multiple "Things that are not ponies" to be involved here. It could be the [REDACTED] from the Farthest [REDACTED]. It could be the previous group of [REDACTED] who [REDACTED] in the first place. Heck, it could be us, the readers, in a staggering piece of metafiction along the lines of, well, Homestuck.

However, here's the caveat: none of these are exactly good for Palette's ongoing health, ya? At any rate, I'll let Elac decide amongst all these options, none of these options, or just to leave it alone and leave things uncomplicated. That's all!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Don't worry, APW, you've given me plllllenty of ideas.

On a less evil note, anyone know a good way to get a hold of Eline? PMs may not be working, but to be fair I haven't given it much time.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Hmm. She seemed really enthusiastic about the game - can't imagine her having given it up this soon unless she had no choice.

Not aware of any non-PMing ways to get in contact, unfortunately.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Normally I would suggest Skype, but she told me when we were chatting that she doesn't have it. I guess we'll just have to wait to see if she comes back.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

So, what does Bright see after TC creates the new thing and her vision goes black?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:16 pm

You see TC wearing a blindfold and holding a pink cruxite bat in her mouth in front of a large, pink cruxite celestial-sun shaped piƱata suspended from the Alchemiter..
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

'Kay, I'm just gonna say it.

I have no idea what captchalougging us.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Captchalogue cards are magitech cards that can hold large objects and release them. Their purpose is mainly to shrink things down for portability and managability. They're pretty expensive, but they seem to be a big part of the game and can be bought with one of any sort of grist.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 pm

To expand on that, think of the inventory system from...any game, really.

You can fit any object (some groups of objects) on a captchalogue card, and it takes up that captchalogue card and weighs the same as a card and can be carried around. There are codes on the back of every card that can be used for [REDACTED]
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Okay, roll call. Whose here and still interested in playing?
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next