Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 am

The hippogriff shifted awkwardly a moment before knocking on the nearby doorframe. "You want some help with that?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 4 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 am

The pegasus paused as if she were just woken up, "If you can fix shelves, sure."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 am

"It felt like my magic was being drained." Gearick said flatly at Grease's question. What was the dragon expecting? When he used magic on the stone, it drained his magic, nothing more to it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 am

"Good enough. It clears up any ethical concerns, anyway. I'll be in my lab if you need me." Grease says, shrugging and turning down a side hall towards the generator room.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 am

ZamuelNow wrote:The pegasus paused as if she were just woken up, "If you can fix shelves, sure."

"Well, let's take a look here," he said, looking over the piles of parts as he tried to envision how to fit them together...

Mechanics:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:52 pm

The members of the STOMP team set about their various duties as the Keep tried to recover. As Grease and Gearick worked in their respective offices, Hector assisted Dusty in fixing shelves and restacking storage boxes. It was slow at first as he got used to the right way to reassemble things but was able to speed up over time. With everyone finishing and exhausted, the day ended and those who chose to went home.

The next day, a call was sent out for the STOMP team to meet Brisk Iron. Each member was brought to a large office that seemed to have two new members and one of the guards from yesterday that removed Skale. However, the Chief Director had not arrived in the room yet.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Grease was dressed much differently from normally (which was impressive, considering he was still only wearing one article of clothing). He had traded his bow tie for a close-fit leather jacket that he left open in the front. At first glance, it appeared to lack a zipper, but closer inspection revealed that the zipper was simply the same jet black color as the rest of the jacket. "This is oddly nostalgic." He says, surveying the two new members with an uncharacteristically cool look.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

((Aaaw, I was gonna ask Dusty to dinner...))

Hector Gildedwings walked in nonchalantly, making an effort to hide his curiosity at what seemed to be two new members. He raised an eyebrow at Grease's new jacket. "Huh. Nevet would've pegged you for the leather type," he said to the dragon.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Grease grins, his cold manner disappearing in moments. "Do you like it? I haven't grown much since my high school days, so when I saw it in my wardrobe I thought I'd give it a shot."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 pm

"If it suits you," Hector responded with a shrug. "I've eaten too many small animals to really care much. Picture someone wearing, say, a potato-skin coat, it's about the same to me."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Ruby regards the others in the room for a moment before smiling.

"So I take it I'll be working with you chaps from now on? Smashing! My name is Ruby Blossom! A pleasure to meet you I'm sure!"

"baaa~"

"Ah yes, quite right. And this little one is Trotson!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 am

Gearick didn't really spare Grease much of a glance even with his new get-up. He knew what leather was, and whilst it didn't exactly gross him out - he was a scientist after all - it did put him on edge a little when he was looking at the leather. Instead, he inspected the two new members of the team.... when one of them spoke like an old fashioned gentlecolt, the unicorn had to hold his hoof down to stop it from smashing into his face.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:59 pm

((I think Ruby is a mare...))

Hector spared Gearick a glance, as if to ask "What's your problem?" His gaze returned to Crystal Pony. "Pleased to meet you. Hector Gildedwings, at the ready; but are you ready?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Nightshade remained silent and smiled for but a moment when unexpectedly busted into dialog.

"Ha! I bet you were expecting a cute and young mare, didn't you? Well to bad, you got me."

Nightshade giggles then abruptly turns direction and thought.

Welcome, gentlecolts, I assume you know why you are here. I would like to thank you in advance for you're noble sacrifice. You're deaths will bring about a safer future and a more prosperous me."

She struts around like some kind of general.

I know I'm not the leader you wanted or what you would call a team player or even competent for that matter. But I give you my solemn promise that, regardless of how many of you I needlessly get killed with my reckless behavior, I will get paid for this. There will be some momentary grieving over your deaths. But I believe I have the strength to move on. It is that strength that I want you to have faith in. I-"

Her eyes dilate and she shifts thoughts.

"So, when do we start? Are there muffins? I heard there would be muffins."

She early looks around the room for the fabled treats.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Grease's eyes darken slightly at the lecture, and his grin fades slightly. "Doomsday can't come soon enough, it seems." He comments dryly.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Nightshade turns to Grease and giggles.

"Now that's the spirit. Let's all do our best then."
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 am

"Don't lose hope yet, Grease. We could probably make a Doomsday between the two of us. Maybe some help from Gearick. And as for you..." he said, turning back to Nightshade. "I sincerely doubt you'll do anything we haven't already survived. Heck, I've only been on a few days and I think that..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:52 am

"The universe is full of surprises, Hector. I'd expect everything." Grease says, his grin returning. "So Gearick, our new mission probably relates to whoever stole the blind fairy's monocle, right?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

Gearick couldn’t stop himself and his hoof came up to his face with a small smack. The unicorn letting out a heavy groan before saying. “A Crystal mare that talks like an old fashioned gentlecolt with a sheep... that much I can fogive, because the crystal empire has been sealed away for eons... but also having a crazy unicorn mare? This team is getting more insane with each new member.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

"I do believe I'm quite ready good sir! Well, you're just full of beans aren't you? Well mate, seeing as I'm NOT a gentlecolt should I take that to mean you won't be getting me killed?"

She asks with a giggle before turning towards Gearick

"Well of course! What perfectly sane pony would just march knowingly off into danger, hmm?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

The guard spoke up for the first time.  The white pegasus, indistinguishable from most others in the guard, was clearly not amused, Your Chief Director does seem to have a taste for the...eccentric...in new hires.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Hector's eyes widened slightly at the guard's comment. "We've hit a new low if the guard is talking on-duty," he said in response. "It's okay colt, I was one of Equestria's Finest once too..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:38 pm

"The answer's quite straightforward: We're the ones who won't be missed." Grease says flatly, as though he was informing someone what the coefficient of static friction was for styrofoam.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Nightshade replies to Hector

"Well, that is good to hear. I mean you let some of your team mates plummet to their deaths and some ponies just can't let that go."

Sighs and shakes her head.

"Whatever, I'm sure this time is bound to be different then all those other times, right?"

Turns to the Gearick.

"This is an odd bunch for such. I won't hold it against them. I have worked with far stranger probably."

Responds to the guard.

"All sales are final."

Then turns to Grease.

"I'll miss you when you're gone. Just when you die do it some place where I can find your corpse."

After conversating she starts to trot around the room in circles.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:07 am

Grease spits, and the glob of sparks dances along the concrete floor for a few moments. Then a spark passes between his eyebrows, and he sighs. "All in favor of ignoring the most psychotic rookie yet? So, the monocle of the Insightful Dragon. Gearick, did you read up on what it does before you realized it was gone?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next