Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Feud

+7
A1C Bronymous
nightlight
AleneShazam
Demonu
tygerburningbright
GafferBot
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Dragon's Feud - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon's Feud

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:09 am

"Uh, hello?" Rainbow Dash interjects, very subtly inserting herself into the conversation. "You guys heard about my team right? Team Dash? It's the most awesome team, and needs all the help it can get!" She grins proudly. "You know we're the team that actually gets to fight the dragons, right? I mean, Twilight's plan is good and all, but all we gotta do is kick those bullies outta town and the problem's solved!"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:10 am

"Me? And Windy?" Pumpkin Spice asks Violet before scratching the back of her head, looking off to the side. She laughs.

"Yeah right. I mean, have you seen him? He murders flowers all over Ponyville, he keeps trying to tell me how much coffee I should drink, and whenever he eats daffodil sandwiches, he does this thing where he eats the outside edge first and works his way in. I mean... it's kind of cute, but, really, who does that? That's just weird."

She coughs. "Umm... anyway, yeah, somepony probably should get him before he runs into a dragon or has to cross a street on his own." She pauses before sighing, looking back at her own wings. "And... that somepony would be me. Right." She sighs, then begins trotting towards the door before stopping again.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash. I know you and the other Bearers have taken care of like two other dragons already at different times, and I'm totally in on the action, but how many dragons and diamond dogs are out there right now?" she asks. "Not that I'm afraid or anything," she adds a bit too hastily. "Just be nice to know."
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:20 pm

"Oh, uh... well, Twilight says that she doesn't think there are actually any full grown dragons, maybe. Just, like, a bunch of teenagers? And we don't really have any idea how many there are yet, but she said there were at least three. Applejack's team is in charge of finding out how many are out there, but they haven't had any luck yet. Same with the Dogs."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:04 am

"Well, rushing in to fight bad guys without knowing how many there are is kinda dangerous. Whenever I do a show I always scout out the crowd first, we should probably do the same here - which will probably mean helping... Applejack? Yes, Applejack." Atlas points out, before adding hastily, "Not that kicking their asses isn't important, but I figure knowing how many butts there are to kick might be more important. Y'know. For posterity and the record and stuff."

He pauses, before muttering, "Or might I say, for Posteriority? Hmm... add that to an act later."
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:46 am

Cherry Sundae nodded. "Atlas is right. Having a sense of the enemy means you know how to prepare, and what to expect. Surprises in combat are almost never good. After that I am, of course, in favor of taking the fight to those draconic bullies." She then reached a hoof and scratched the back of her head. "You know, I feel like a really good team name is at the back of my mind, but I can't dig it out..."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 am

"Three... at least," Pumpkin Spice repeats, looking off to one side. She chews on the frayed cord of her Wonderbolts necklace again, for a moment wearing her worry like a cutie mark. "That's all?" She gives her best confident grin as she heads out the door.

"Ho, mare. Three. This is going to be fun," she mutters to herself before taking off.
_________

The pegasus sends a cheerful, puffy cloud spinning a couple of times as she rushes past it to catch up with Boreal. She slows as she finally reaches the stallion and turns, flying upside down below him. She waves a hoof. "Hey there!" she says cheerfully. "Find Rainbow Dash yet, Romeo?"
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:14 am

"Who're you calling 'Romeo'?" Boreal replied exasperatedly, flying along at a moderate pace. "I just want to get started on fighting dragons. Sitting around talking isn't gonna make that happen."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:23 am

"Yeah, that makes sense, I guess," Pumpkin Spice says, flying with him as a few thoughtful seconds pass by. She glances forward to the rapidly approaching colorful cloud house. What she'd do for a place like that.

"You know," she says, casually as they soar past another cluster of clouds, flying further from the center of Ponyville. "She's actually back in Town Hall. Popped in the instant you left," she says, smiling.
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 am

Boreal stopped dead in his tracks. He chewed his lip some more (At this rate it was going to fall off!), embarrassment clear on his face. "... Horseapples. You could have started with that."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:00 am

Pumpkin Spice turning to hover in place. "Oops," she says, her innocent tone belied by a mischievous grin.

She giggles, then says soothingly, "Don't worry about it, Windy. Just bad luck, right? C'mon, they're talking about what we're going to do in Town Hall! Race you back! OnetwothreeGO!"
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Town Hall Group:
"Well if you guys need a team name, I happen to be great at coming up with totally awesome and perfect names! I cam eup with my  team's name, after all, and it's the best one." Rainbow Dash grins proudly. "And I had a good one for Fluttershy's team, but Twilight said 'Eyebeams' wasn't appropriate. But like, hellooo? She uses the Stare, and everything cowers and gets scared, like she's shooting eye beams at them, so it's perfect." She leans in to whisper to Atlas. "I think she was jealous because she couldn't come up with a word that starts with E." She then returns  to her own personal space, and sits down, thinking. "Hmmm, you guys would probably be Team F, right? Or something else, since you aren't technically the same as our other teams..."

Boreal, Pumpkin:
Boreal, in his excitement to turn and get back to Rainbow Dash, spins a bit quickly, causing him to careen into Pumpkin Spice, colliding with her in midair!

Further reaction due to the Nat1. Both of you roll Acrobatics to avoid disaster, with a -5 penalty to Boreal.

Last edited by A1C Bronymous on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 am

Mechanical Stuff:

Last edited by nightlight on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  GafferBot Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:23 am

The member 'nightlight' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 19
GafferBot
GafferBot
The game is out to get you, not me

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Town Hall Group:
"Well if you guys need a team name, I happen to be great at coming up with totally awesome and perfect names! I cam eup with my  team's name, after all, and it's the best one." Rainbow Dash grins proudly. "And I had a good one for Fluttershy's team, but Twilight said 'Eyebeams' wasn't appropriate. But like, hellooo? She uses the Stare, and everything cowers and gets scared, like she's shooting eye beams at them, so it's perfect." She leans in to whisper to Atlas. "I think she was jealous because she couldn't come up with a word that starts with E." She then returns  to her own personal space, and sits down, thinking. "Hmmm, you guys would probably be Team F, right? Or something else, since you aren't technically the same as our other teams..."

"Ah, well Team F just feels it is asking to be called team Failure to me and, we have the wrong number for a team Fantastic. So,maybe something else.. " Violet says before fully understanding what Rainbow Dash had said, "Wait, Why would we be team F in the first place?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:20 am

"Makes sense," Atlas says, counting out on his fingers, "A for Amaranth, B for Barnyard, C for... Cocoa Loco?, D for Dash, E for Eden (the best team), and now F for our sixth team."
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Acrobatics:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:09 pm

The two Pegasi get their wings and legs tangled in the collision- Pumpkin manages to roll out and away from Boreal, dropping only a few feet, but Boreal is unable to correct himself in time, and goes crashing to the ground. Luckily, he is not injured, as a very ornate and expensive looking flower cart breaks his fall. He can't say the same for his pride, however- while the owner of said stall seems to be thankfully absent, the rest of crowd around the market all saw his spectacular crash.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Lucky Shot snapped out of his signature "automatic pilot" mode just in time to catch the last bit of the going-ons. 'Wait, our team name has to start with the letter F?'
'Well, there goes supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, I suppose.' He thought.

He was about the remark something else when he spotted the two pegasi barrelling through the air with one of them crashing into the local flower cart.
'Could be worse.' Lucky thought as he trotted over to inspect the damages more closely. 'Could have been cabbages.'
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Boreal sat up, dazed for a moment - and realized he had crashed again. A flower cart this time, instead of a flower bed... But still. He slowly crawled out, grumbling and mumbling as he collected himself...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Atlas shrugs. "If it's gonna be an F, might as well roll with it - Team... Fandango? Uh... team Facetious? Team Final Fantasy-" He stops when Lucky Shot breaks away from the group. "Uh... where are you going? Hey - hang on a sec..." He sighs, turning to the rest of the group. "Well, this is kind of a mess..."
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Two colorful streaks spiral back towards the center of Ponyville from far above. Next to Boreal, Pumpkin Spice speeds through the air, wings pumping rapidly as she zigs and zags about to try to cut off the other pony. The stallion dashes forward, propelled by powerful wing beats. The two pegasi are neck and neck. Pumpkin Spice grits her teeth, pushing herself harder and just begins to gain a little distance, maybe about 63.7% of a nose (roughly speaking).

SLAM!

Suddenly, the two gracefully spiraling colorful streaks turn promptly into a plumetting pair of particularly puzzled and partially panicked pegasi ponies.

"AHHH! Quit... flapping.... that's my... face-ppppfth!" Pumpkin Spice spits out a few feathers that had interrupted her screaming as they barrel downwards. She narrowly manages to get herself separated and flings herself away in a half controlled, dizzying spin.

CRASH!

An explosion of color obscures her vision. She manages to figure out which way is up, just barely in time, and unsteadily lands.

"Windy!" she calls through the cloud of flowers. "Windy! Are you alright?"
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Rainbow Dash barely notices as Lucky walks out of the room. "Aaaaanyway, I'm gonna let you guys figure all that out. I have to find Twilight and discuss my battle plans." She grins again, and flaps into the air, turning toward the door. "Come find me when you're ready to kick some dragon tail!" And with that (and another colorful flash), she's gone.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Espresso Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:20 am

Atlas sighs. This team is already splitting up and they haven't even begun the missions yet! "We should-" Rainbow Dash zooms out of the room "- find the others. Maybe. And talk to Lucky Shot about walking out on a discussion."

Turning to the doors, he marches out to look for the rest of the team. "Then I'm going to help team Barnyard, because that looks like the thing we want to do." He says, "Waiting around will not save the town."
Espresso
Espresso
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Violet nods and follows after Atlas.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:43 pm

"I'm fine," Boreal replied irritably, touching her shoulder. "I've taken worse."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next