Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 5 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Are you still taking character sheets? If so, I can roll up a Minotaur Monster Hunter really quick.
ARE YOU READING MY MIND? Cause that's what I was going to built my non-started yet GM-PC character.... Mmm.... But I can't see a reason not to let you build one. Yeah, you can make said character cause I was to slow to make my own for me to play with. XD

All I suggest is just name HER Vana Bullsing!
I was gonna make him a Kyle Reese (from Terminator) character, but you're the Faust.
Ramsus wrote:Xel....how many people are you going to let in?
He mentioned 7.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 5 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

I did say on this topic I was willing to be crazy and start off with 7 player party... And see how that madness goes down.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm so tempted to template a Genius, but I'm already in three games.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:I was gonna make him a Kyle Reese (from Terminator) character, but you're the Faust.
Xel....how many people are you going to let in?
Naa... You go with that name... Yours sounds cooler. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Cardbo wrote:I'm so tempted to template a Genius, but I'm already in three games.
You'd sadly be rejected even if you'd try... Cause we've already hit 7 players... And I'm not going any higher then that. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Cardbo wrote:I'm so tempted to template a Genius, but I'm already in three games.
(eyebrows raise and lower quickly)
>implying that's a good reference
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

7/9 Do you mean your character would literally be named Kyle Reese or that'd just be what you based the name/character off of? Because the first would be like...meh?

Edit: Xel, shouldn't that be Ivana Bullsing?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Ramsus wrote:7/9 Do you mean your character would literally be named Kyle Reese or that'd just be what you based the name/character off of? Because the first would be like...meh?

*facehoof* I knew I forgot something when I typed that...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Ramsus wrote:7/9 Do you mean your character would literally be named Kyle Reese or that'd just be what you based the name/character off of? Because the first would be like...meh?

Based the character off of him. I'm not very good with horse/bull puns, so since I can't make a Kyle Reese horse to save my life, we have Cohaygen.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Cohaygen.
Well, that's going to make things interesting.
Also, I think It's Over! is restricted from this game mode. So maybe definitely replace with something else.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Well, he's awesome. Just to note, Xel's already told two of us that we can't take It's Over! so you may want to choose something else there.
Edit 2: Also, you have Traits in there twice.

Edit: Arbitrary suggestion: One of Xel's conjurations. Robots bees! =P
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Ramsus wrote:Well, he's awesome. Just to note, Xel's already told two of us that we can't take It's Over! so you may want to choose something else there.

Ermarerd Beeforged

Xel's asked me to make another character, anyway.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Really... To me, something of this robo-bull just... Is feeling weird and off. Oh I think I realize what so off now... The time travel thing... Even if he just thinks he's from the future. Don't want a PC with time travel in their backstory in this... Maybe will have time travel pop up in the campaign but for the characters, just isn't right to me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Ramsus wrote:Well, he's awesome. Just to note, Xel's already told two of us that we can't take It's Over! so you may want to choose something else there.

Ermarerd Beeforged

Xel's asked me to make another character, anyway.
I thank you both... Cause this is totally popping up in the campaign now. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 pm

There's also that bit about him knowing GG's a robot and needing to attack him on sight. Monster hunters don't exactly play well with the things they hunt.
I'd say that's a personal gripe, but I think everyone else would also be somewhat anxious about having someone sworn to destroy their character as part of the group.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 5 Beeweapon
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 5 Not-the-bees
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

I think Monster Slayers CAN work with their hated enemy... Just they mostly dislike it, but they understand the whole thing.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I think Monster Slayers CAN work with their hated enemy... Just they mostly dislike it, but they understand the whole thing.
For the greater good, and the idea that it would be easier as long as they work for the same goal. Also fighting other players is a losing battle.

Also, Ivana Helsing. Sadly, she doesn't shoot bees.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:I think Monster Slayers CAN work with their hated enemy... Just they mostly dislike it, but they understand the whole thing.
For the greater good, and the idea that it would be easier as long as they work for the same goal. Also fighting other players is a losing battle.

Also, Ivana Helsing. Sadly, she doesn't shoot bees.
Two suggestions... One flavor your fire giant stats, it'll help me when you end up summoning a swarm. Two I think you've got some of the robotcop still over this one...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:02 am

That's true, I suppose. And the hunter's element is Kindness.
If you want to be a Cyborg Stalker, don't let my butthurt get in the way. It'd certainly make for some interesting interaction.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am

And another character just as amusing as the last...

Two things, you have Future Tech Support and Draw Blood still written down where they shouldn't be.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 am

I threw this together in less than 10 minutes, so excuse any screw-ups of mine you might see. The ones addressed should be fixed.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 am

I'd like to bring up that with Weirdness Sensor you're already aware if someone's a vampire, so the FK for "Signs of Evolving Vampirism" seems a little redundant, unless you're looking at their belongings and determining from those if whoever owns them is a vampire.
Or looking at them from more than a room'sa dining hall's width.

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we have a big family room, makes for poor size comparison)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 am

I was thinking about that and might change it to just tracking.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next