Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King

+4
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
SubjectZ
Dr Blight
8 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King - Page 22 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

"I like painting a lot, when I can find the canvas. I keep my paints with me primarily in case I need some non-magic camouflage, but once in a while I get a chance to paint something for fun."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 pm

"Oh, that's cool. I kinda want to see your paintings when we're done with this whole spiel."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 pm

"Mmm, that might prove difficult unless I painted something for you; I'm always moving around, so I can't afford to carry them with me. I usually try and sell or trade for them or sometimes I just give them away. But, I always put my name on them in some inconspicuous place, usually a corner or the backside, so you can check if you see a painting on someone's wall."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Healing Torch chuckled, then said, "I'm gonna have to start checking for that. Who knows, maybe somepony here on Junna has one of your paintings!
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:14 pm

"I wouldn't bet on it; I've never been here before. But you never know, do you?"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:It is getting late perhaps it is time to retire... Ragnarok walks to the hole in the wall intent on jumping out and flying to her destination but she stops on the threshold. “It has just occurred to me that it is highly unlikely that anyone of you has a place to stay for tonight

Spoiler:

Preoccupied as he is with Halynn, Dr. Death Ray's attention snaps to Raggie at her question. "Uh... Nope." He replies matter-of-factly. "You got any... er... recommendations maybe?"
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm

" There are two that are relatively reasonable and two that I would prefer not to lodge within. The reasonable ones are The Ocean View about 60 bits a night along with the chain Barn & Breakfast at about 80 bits a night. The other two have five and no stars the costs are 200 and 15 respectively ."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 am

"Well..." Dr. Death Ray scratched his head, "I'm kind of... partial... to my bits... but a no star hotel doesn't sound to... appealing... So it sounds like we might be checking into the Ocean View... tonight..."

The Doctor froze up for a moment. Slowly turning towards the Lantern, his face suddenly took on a shade of red to match his coat.

"We... uh..." he quickly stammered, "We being... GREGG... and... me... yeah." Looking around frantically and snatching his robotic companion from the sky, Dr. D grinned, patting GREGG on his shiny gold plating, "Isn't that right buddy?"

"Of course sir. My internal databanks indicate that it's too early in the relationship for that any-"

Shut up GREGG - at that moment, GREGG was very lucky. If the Doctor's psychic message had been a Death Ray, he'd have been nothing but ash.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 am

Land Lobber looked up at the night sky, watching the guardponies flutter about in the greyscale night-vision that his race was famous for deep in underground labyrinths.

He looks up as he leaves the museum, at the one on the threshold of the hole in the wall. "Nah, I be good! It be nice out." He calls up amiably to the odd nihilistic one. Hey, even depressed folk have priorities, eh? His good cheer undiminished, he gives a jaunty salute to Down Under as well, as he passes by the other minotaur. He got paid, got a new mission, and got to be wantonly violent, it was a good day. Either way, night was the best time for this next little task, even with the guys in gold flaffing about everywhere. A little bit of sailing gear, no doubt there would be some available there, even if it were late at night, night-fishers may still be up and about, there were quite a few griffons and some could be very nocturnal. Why, he met one that looked more owl than eagle once, that was weird. If only there was somepony to tell this rambling story to. Oh well, the mission first.

Then camp. Probably at the very beach he suggests regrouping at.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Streetwise to find a restaurant that's open and intact:

XandZero2 wrote:"Well..." Dr. Death Ray scratched his head, "I'm kind of... partial... to my bits... but a no star hotel doesn't sound to... appealing... So it sounds like we might be checking into the Ocean View... tonight..."

The Doctor froze up for a moment. Slowly turning towards the Lantern, his face suddenly took on a shade of red to match his coat.

"We... uh..." he quickly stammered, "We being... GREGG... and... me... yeah." Looking around frantically and snatching his robotic companion from the sky, Dr. D grinned, patting GREGG on his shiny gold plating, "Isn't that right buddy?"

"Of course sir. My internal databanks indicate that it's too early in the relationship for that any-"

Shut up GREGG - at that moment, GREGG was very lucky. If the Doctor's psychic message had been a Death Ray, he'd have been nothing but ash.

Halynn giggles. "Tu es mignon quand vous êtes énervé. The point's moot anyway, it's not like I have any available bits right now." She shrugs.

Prench Translation:
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh no. She's giggling... Dr. Death Ray thought to himself...Quick! GREGG? Translation!

Yes sir, Dr. Death Ray sir! Prench translation: You're cute when you're flustered.

She thinks I'm cute?
- The Doctor perked up at that - but then cleared his throat. He started tracing circles in the floor with one hoof, watching it carefully even as his full attention stayed on the Lantern. "Uh... say... ya-ya know? ...I've got some... extra bits... um... and... and I wouldn't want you to be without a place to sleep either... so... yeah... uh..." Dr. D glanced up at Halynn, "How 'bout... we make your... um... dinner... and... uh... room... be on me tonight?"

The Doctor raised an eyebrow, completely uncertain how this would turn out. He already knew that too many more nights like this one, and he'd have to find an armed car to lift or something - but WTB? He couldn't just leave her out in the cold. That would be really horrible - especially since she'd just called him cute.

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am

-Healing Torch & Mosstone-

As far as you can tell, the two in beige seem to be waiting for someone. And based on how the dragoness is tapping her claws on her arm, they've been waiting for quite some time. The Minotaur appears to be mucking about with a finger trap.

Verana smiles "It is in the language of the tribes ponies who took my necklace and built my shrine. And of course you may rest, I may no longer require it myself but I have not forgotten the needs of a living body." That said Verana flies a little higher, extending her wings out and her hooves in front of her and seeming to just enjoy being able to move around again after so long, if not exactly freely.

After walking for some time in a generally eastward direction. You find yourself in front of a rather fancy looking gate, made of red brick and black wrought iron. A plaque on one of the columns reads "Healing Hooves Medical Center", the words illuminated by a lantern hanging from a ring just beside the plaque. You see some trees in a garden park of sorts on the other side of the gate but even with a quick glance it's obvious that area is carefully maintained by somepony. As you look around, you spot what appears to be a thick treeline in the distance to the north not too far away on the other side of a large rather lush looking clearing.

"You claim you dislike changelings... and your tone when you first spoke with it would indicate as much. So then why did you still treat that one's wounds?"
Verana speaks up rather neutrally from her silent flight up above.

((woodland navigation does not trigger unless you are actually trying to navigate woods. About 3 or 4 hours walking and a relaxed pace from the museum to the east puts you at the gates of the medical center on the far east end of town. Luckily from where you are it's incredibly easy to see the edge of the massive jungle just to the north of town.))

-Land Lobber-
Stone Force blinks, returning the wave with a hearty laugh, seemingly glad to see someone who's cheerful as he sits beside his increasingly irate looking companion. He notices as he waves that some small device appears to be stuck to his finger and he begins to mutter angrily as he attempts to sort it out. The dragoness already regarding Land Lobber since he stepped through the doorway, when Land calls up to the second floor she looks up curious and flails about as her eyes go wide, falling out of her seat rather ungracefully. Moments later she's flying up to the hole in the second floor wall on a pair of leathery wings.

As Land Lobber walks through the dark streets he notices movement out of the corner of his eyes occasionally. Ponies and griffons in dark hooded clothes hiding in the alleyways sizing him up from the shadows. However they seem to decide against trying their luck tonight and slink off or otherwise pay him no mind.

After walking a fair ways Land Lobber finds himself back at the same beach he washed up on, bits of his ship still washing up on shore. Based on some of the rather heavy looking drag marks in the sand, it seems that scavengers have been steadily picking away at some of what washes up through the day. The heavy guard presence in the city tonight is practically nonexistent on the beach, very rarely a pegasus guard flies overhead, heading somewhere or other.

His hunch seems to be confirmed though as he can make out the shapes of fishing boats in the distance. And the familiar sound of ships bells rings clear across the waves and sand from out in the distance.

((without a streetwise check, this is the only place Land Lobber knows how to get to so far. You can also roll perception on the flotsam to try and salvage some of it.))

-Dr. Death Ray & Halynn-

As you look around town for a nice place to eat and talk, you soon find yourself in front of a small club: "The Midnight Serenade". The entrance itself is a door at the end of a small stairwell down, a simple dark door with the club's name written on an opaque window. The door is currently open as a large dark grey griffin with a lighter grey head wearing a suit somewhat loosely leans against the door frame, his arms crossed in front of him. The bouncer, you assume, turns his head slightly noticing the two of you at the top of the stairs. He turns a little inwards to look inside the club for a moment before turning back to look at you. "You uh....you comin' in?" He asks in a somewhat gravely voice. From what little you can see of the club from the stairs, it looks clean and the pleasant smell of food wafts out to meet you along with the sound of music from the band inside.

-Ragnarok-
As Ragnarok stands at the window a shadow suddenly falls over her. Professor Adelinde hovering in place as she points a claw at her, looking very irate. "There you are! A bunch of sword-wielding lunatics attack and you leave me standing on a float holding an infant to go leaping into the fray! I'd expect that kind of behavior from Professor Force but I thought you were more intelligent than that!" She snorts out some flames in her anger as she speaks, after blowing up though she stays quiet for a long moment. The only sound being her beating wings before her expression shifts quickly from anger to worry. "I saw them carting out ponies in stretchers from here earlier. One of the guards doing it said he'd seen you inside. You aren't hurt are you?" She hovers from left to right as she looks Ragnarok over.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 am

Dr Blight wrote:
After walking for some time in a generally eastward direction. You find yourself in front of a rather fancy looking gate, made of red brick and black wrought iron. A plaque on one of the columns reads "Healing Hooves Medical Center", the words illuminated by a lantern hanging from a ring just beside the plaque. You see some trees in a garden park of sorts on the other side of the gate but even with a quick glance it's obvious that area is carefully maintained by somepony. As you look around, you spot what appears to be a thick treeline in the distance to the north not too far away on the other side of a large rather lush looking clearing.

Mosstone regarded the hospital with a rather tired eye as they approached. It seemed to him that a hospital ought to be willing to let two sleepy ponies borrow a bunk for the night... But then again...

"You would know more about hospitals, what do you think? If we try to camp in the yard, are they more likely to chase us out or show us in? Because if it's the latter, I see little reason to try and camp in the first place."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 am

Dr Blight wrote:
Verana smiles "It is in the language of the tribes ponies who took my necklace and built my shrine. And of course you may rest, I may no longer require it myself but I have not forgotten the needs of a living body." That said Verana flies a little higher, extending her wings out and her hooves in front of her and seeming to just enjoy being able to move around again after so long, if not exactly freely.
Healing Torch looks up, the weariness evident on his face. "Good, I don't think I can walk much longer."
Dr Blight wrote:"You claim you dislike changelings... and your tone when you first spoke with it would indicate as much. So then why did you still treat that one's wounds?" Verana speaks up rather neutrally from her silent flight up above.
"I don't like changelings! I... I helped her because..." Torch thought for a moment...and another moment... and another moment, then he looked up. "She had a filly... and... it reminded me of... somepony I love. Somepony who's been away for a long time... somepony I'll find soon." Torch shook his head. "Anyway, I wasn't gonna let an innocent little filly go without a mother. That's all there is to it."
Grey Pen wrote:
Mosstone regarded the hospital with a rather tired eye as they approached. It seemed to him that a hospital ought to be willing to let two sleepy ponies borrow a bunk for the night... But then again...

"You would know more about hospitals, what do you think? If we try to camp in the yard, are they more likely to chase us out or show us in? Because if it's the latter, I see little reason to try and camp in the first place."
Healing Torch turned to Mosstone. "I think all their hospital beds will be used by victims of the attack, and they would probably call the guards on us if we slept on the lawn... I think our best bet is to head back to the museum. We know where to find some sap, there's a bunch of trees right over there. Mission Accomplished."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 am

"Mmm... true," Mosstone admitted. "But then, it did take something like two or three hours to walk here. Do you really want to walk all the way back? I don't. I'd suggest trying to doze in this general area, at least, even if not there," he said, musing that he could probably evade any guards they sent; but he wasn't so certain he could hide both of them, so he dismissed the thought.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

XandZero2 wrote: He started tracing circles in the floor with one hoof, watching it carefully even as his full attention stayed on the Lantern. "Uh... say... ya-ya know? ...I've got some... extra bits... um... and... and I wouldn't want you to be without a place to sleep either... so... yeah... uh..." Dr. D glanced up at Halynn, "How 'bout... we make your... um... dinner... and... uh... room... be on me tonight?"

The Doctor raised an eyebrow, completely uncertain how this would turn out. He already knew that too many more nights like this one, and he'd have to find an armed car to lift or something - but WTB? He couldn't just leave her out in the cold. That would be really horrible - especially since she'd just called him cute.

Halynn's grin, though concealed behind her mask, is conveyed clearly through her voice. "How can I turn down such a gentlecoltly offer? Thank you very much... um, do you prefer Doctor? Death Ray? Ray? Death? Probably not that last one... Je suis si mal à comprendre ce que d'appeler poneys..."

Prench Translation:

Dr Blight wrote:
-Dr. Death Ray & Halynn-

As you look around town for a nice place to eat and talk, you soon find yourself in front of a small club: "The Midnight Serenade". The entrance itself is a door at the end of a small stairwell down, a simple dark door with the club's name written on an opaque window. The door is currently open as a large dark grey griffin with a lighter grey head wearing a suit somewhat loosely leans against the door frame, his arms crossed in front of him. The bouncer, you assume, turns his head slightly noticing the two of you at the top of the stairs. He turns a little inwards to look inside the club for a moment before turning back to look at you. "You uh....you comin' in?" He asks in a somewhat gravely voice. From what little you can see of the club from the stairs, it looks clean and the pleasant smell of food wafts out to meet you along with the sound of music from the band inside.

"Hmm, what do you think?" Halynn inquires, turning to face Death Ray. "You're the one paying, so it's up to you."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Halynn's grin, though concealed behind her mask, is conveyed clearly through her voice. "How can I turn down such a gentlecoltly offer? Thank you very much... um, do you prefer Doctor? Death Ray? Ray? Death? Probably not that last one... Je suis si mal à comprendre ce que d'appeler poneys..."

Death huh? Dr. D had thought, Tempting... Very tempting... and gentlecoltly? Hm... Might as well play this up a bit?

He'd made a stage bow with a flourish, adding, "Call me the Doctor, or Dr. D, if you... uh... prefer. You could... um... also call me Dr. DR, but... but please don't call me Dr. Doctor." He'd laughed a little less nervously, "All the... er... telemarketers do..."

Then Death Ray had motioned to his assistant, "And I believe you've already met GREGG?"

"Hi!" GREGG bobbed excitedly in the air.

"Well then," the Doctor nodded to Halynn, "let's be off!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the while they'd been searching for a decent place to eat, Dr. D had been running through his lines with GREGG in his head, trying to get them down-packed.

Now, she'll probably say that, but what am I supposed to say then?

Just say what you feel sir.

Is it really that easy? It can't be.

Internal Databanks suggest otherwise sir.

Oh, for all that's dark and evil, this is soooooo difficult!

After coming upon the Midnight Serenade however and having the GL ask him what he thought, Dr. Death Ray realized he still wasn't ready.

GAAAAAAAAAH!!! Why does it have to be so hard! I won't even be able to tell how she's taking it, not with that buckin' mask on!

Just relax sir. I'm sure something will come to you.

The Doctor bit his lip, then shrugged.

"Well," he turned to Halynn, "looks good to me. I'm usually into the... uh... more horrible side of things... but when it comes to dining, I'd... um... prefer to keep it clean."

Dr. D paused for a moment, suddenly realizing something - but how to approach it? He wasn't sure if he should say anything or not, but at the mental urgings of GREGG, along with his own rising courage, the Doctor finally added in a hushed tone, "Uh... You wouldn't... uh... could you... um... if we're going to..." He took a deep breath, "If we're going to talk about what I've got planned, I'd prefer if I could... see your face? Your... uh... your real one... that is... unless you're the type that thinks their mask is their face - like that one Watchpony guy - in which case, I wouldn't want you to take off your face or anything... but I can't really tell what you're thinking too much with the mask on and... and I'd be willing to take off my costume too if it'll help. We can always walk off and come back in our conformist clothes?" The Doctor winced at the pain of his own awkwardness, "Uh... Yeah... If. That's. Okay?"

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Dr Blight wrote: -Ragnarok-
As Ragnarok stands at the window a shadow suddenly falls over her. Professor Adelinde hovering in place as she points a claw at her, looking very irate. "There you are! A bunch of sword-wielding lunatics attack and you leave me standing on a float holding an infant to go leaping into the fray! I'd expect that kind of behavior from Professor Force but I thought you were more intelligent than that!" She snorts out some flames in her anger as she speaks, after blowing up though she stays quiet for a long moment. The only sound being her beating wings before her expression shifts quickly from anger to worry. "I saw them carting out ponies in stretchers from here earlier. One of the guards doing it said he'd seen you inside. You aren't hurt are you?" She hovers from left to right as she looks Ragnarok over.

"There is no need for you to worry so much. I am rather uninjured however exhaustion is starting to take it's toll on me." Ragnarok replies before yawning lightly.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Grey Pen wrote:"Mmm... true," Mosstone admitted. "But then, it did take something like two or three hours to walk here. Do you really want to walk all the way back? I don't. I'd suggest trying to doze in this general area, at least, even if not there," he said, musing that he could probably evade any guards they sent; but he wasn't so certain he could hide both of them, so he dismissed the thought.
"Yeah, you're right, if we don't find somewhere to rest soon, I'm gonna collapse. Let's go into the medical center. At the very least, they might know where a nearby motel is." With that, Torch began to trot to the medical center.
((For the record, is that gate closed?))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

-Torch and Moss-
The gates are indeed closed, but not locked, a light push being enough to swing them open on well oiled hinges. Past the gate you quickly find yourselves on a path that winds around in a manner similar to a park. You notice the buildings aren't built like typical hospitals, designed more to look like Trottish architecture from the outside. All in all, it feels a lot like like wandering through a small villa in Trotland. The path branches off in several places to the various buildings or deeper into the park. You notice that all the buildings have at least some lights on inside, particularly on the first floor of each.

Verana continues her flight silently above, moving away occasionally to peer into some of the rooms before being pulled back by her link with the necklace.

((Trotland=Scotland btw))
-Ragna-
Adelinde stops looking Ragnarok over after a moment and nods slightly, more to herself than anything. "I could hardly be expected not to worry when I don't even know if one of my colleagues has gotten herself killed, leaping into the path of a bunch of madponies." She starts to yawn too when Ragnarok does but bites it back with a snap of her jaws and lets out a little snort of flame. "It is certainly late. You're awake enough to at least glide down I trust?" She asks, tilting her wings slightly as she does and spinning sharply in the air, beginning to glide back down to Professor Force below.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 am

Mosstone watched the buildings carefully, trying to spot one that had lights on the first floor (indicating someone was awake) and not the other floors (indicating that they weren't busy with patients.) He also kept his eyes and ears open for other denizens who might be wandering about outside; they could give them some directions, if nothing else...

Perception Check:
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 am

Healing Torch noticed Verana was darting in and out of the buildings, and decided to ask her something. "Hey Verana, did any of the buildings you saw look like they might have someplace to rest? Or maybe somepony with knowledge of the area?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 am

Land Lobber shifts about the flotsam. A lot of stuff washed up onto a beach, and if he were to have a boat, it would be nice to not need to make oars. It was a longshot, so anything that approximated one could do. Likewise, if he could cross off his list anything that might work as a mechanism, or even good component parts to make them, that would do.

His night-vision was perfect, just as clear as in the day, and with the tide finished coming in at this time of night, it would be a high point for anything washing ashore... Of course, any valuables, even unrelated ones, could be bartering chips for later acquisitions too. He had a good eye for these things, piracy wasn't always easy and when the coast guard got too busy, he would spend hours looking at the sand. He knew pretty much where to look.

rolls:

RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Ragnarok glides down alongside Adelinde and upon landing she gives a silent greeting to Stone Force.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

XandZero2 wrote:He'd made a stage bow with a flourish, adding, "Call me the Doctor, or Dr. D, if you... uh... prefer. You could... um... also call me Dr. DR, but... but please don't call me Dr. Doctor." He'd laughed a little less nervously, "All the... er... telemarketers do..."

Then Death Ray had motioned to his assistant, "And I believe you've already met GREGG?"

"Hi!" GREGG bobbed excitedly in the air.

"Well then," the Doctor nodded to Halynn, "let's be off!"

"Dr. D it is, then!" Halynn says with a firm nod. "And hello to you too, GREGG!"

XandZero2 wrote:"Well," he turned to Halynn, "looks good to me. I'm usually into the... uh... more horrible side of things... but when it comes to dining, I'd... um... prefer to keep it clean."

"Can't imagine why," Halynn says with light, playful sarcasm.

XandZero2 wrote:Dr. D paused for a moment, suddenly realizing something - but how to approach it? He wasn't sure if he should say anything or not, but at the mental urgings of GREGG, along with his own rising courage, the Doctor finally added in a hushed tone, "Uh... You wouldn't... uh... could you... um... if we're going to..." He took a deep breath, "If we're going to talk about what I've got planned, I'd prefer if I could... see your face? Your... uh... your real one... that is... unless you're the type that thinks their mask is their face - like that one Watchpony guy - in which case, I wouldn't want you to take off your face or anything... but I can't really tell what you're thinking too much with the mask on and... and I'd be willing to take off my costume too if it'll help. We can always walk off and come back in our conformist clothes?" The Doctor winced at the pain of his own awkwardness, "Uh... Yeah... If. That's. Okay?"

Halynn replies nonchalantly, "You know my name already, you might as well know my face as well. But yeah, best not to change into civvies out here... problem being, where do I change?"

Perception to find a spot out of sight to change:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next