Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

+6
Dr Blight
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Yawnmon
XandZero2
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  Yawnmon Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:24 am

XandZero2 wrote:P.S. Everypony, sorry for taking so long to get this update out, but I've just finished dealing with my classes for the fall semester! WHOOT! Free time is mine!
*INHALE* Yay!
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  XandZero2 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

^My thoughts exactly (:

BTW - If anypony wants to change their combat build in light of the new playtest expansion that just came out, let me know. They certainly have some cool abilities in their. I particularly like the different weapon conjurations, the Thunder one being my favorite (and probably the most OP).
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 am

Whisper is fine as is, thanks for the offer.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 am

Blade might be taking [-7] Granite Axe – Minor Utility in place of [-7] Midnight’s Blade - Standard Utility. Not entirely sure yet, but I should know for sure by the time the race is over.

Also I'm definitely taking [-3] Shield Up! - Interrupt Utility in place of [-2] Song of Shielding - Standard Utility

Edit: Yup decided on taking Granite Axe as well. My character sheet should be updated accordingly

Last edited by Yawnmon on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:36 am

I think Coffee looks good.

@Xel
Thunder Hammer reflavored as Gleeda's Thunder Bow might be good. Thoughts?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:38 am

That might be the best pick out of anything to trade out for Gleeda... Already thinking of that'd be RPed in character...

Edit: Trading out Chain Lighting for Hammer of Thunder.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 am

On second thought, Whisper is swapping Stunning Heron's Hoof out for Guarded Stance.

Last edited by Ramsus on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am

I swapped Invigorating Strike for Syphon Life. Since they're practically the same but actual HP is better than Temp HP.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 am

Here's my Flavored Hammer of Thunder, now tell me all what you think of it! :3

[-7] The Regal Thundershot Bow (Hammer of Thunder) - Minor Utility
You summon THE Regal Thundershot Bow and Thunder Skyknight Armor onto your person. You can dismiss the Thundershot items as a free action. While you are wielding a Thunder Hammer, you cannot use your normal combat talents. Instead you may use the combat talents below.

[+3] Static Discharge (Thunderous Blow) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature and you gain a lightning shield until the end of your next turn. Whenever a creature attacks you with an attack while you have a lightning shield, that creature suffers 2 damage.

[+1] Sparkbolt (Ringing Blow) - Standard Attack
Deal 2d10 damage to target creature, and that creature is dazed until the end of your next turn.

[0] Thunder & Lighting (Throw Lightning) - Standard Attack
Deal 2d12 damage to target creature and 1d12 to all creatures adjacent to it. The Thunder Hammer vanishes.

[-2] Mult-Headshot (Thunder Blast) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d12 damage to up to four enemies. Those creatures are dazed until the end of your next turn.

[-4] Raging Thundershot (Thundercrash) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d20 damage to up to six enemies, and those creatures are stunned until the end of your next turn. The Thunder Hammer vanishes.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Here's my Flavored Hammer of Thunder, now tell me all what you think of it! :3

[-7] The Regal Thundershot Bow (Hammer of Thunder) - Minor Utility
You summon THE Regal Thundershot Bow and Thunder Skyknight Armor onto your person. You can dismiss the Thundershot items as a free action. While you are wielding a Thunder Hammer, you cannot use your normal combat talents. Instead you may use the combat talents below.

[+3] Static Discharge (Thunderous Blow) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d8 damage to target creature and you gain a lightning shield until the end of your next turn. Whenever a creature attacks you with an attack while you have a lightning shield, that creature suffers 2 damage.

[+1] Sparkbolt (Ringing Blow) - Standard Attack
Deal 2d10 damage to target creature, and that creature is dazed until the end of your next turn.

[0] Thunder & Lighting (Throw Lightning) - Standard Attack
Deal 2d12 damage to target creature and 1d12 to all creatures adjacent to it. The Thunder Hammer vanishes.

[-2] Mult-Headshot (Thunder Blast) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d12 damage to up to four enemies. Those creatures are dazed until the end of your next turn.

[-4] Raging Thundershot (Thundercrash) - Standard Attack
Deal 1d20 damage to up to six enemies, and those creatures are stunned until the end of your next turn. The Thunder Hammer vanishes.

Nice. Its not just a Regal Thundershot Bow, its THE Regal Thundershot Bow. Nice touch there. Smile
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

@Everypony:

Alright, I'm not familiar with most of those combat abilities yet, but if they're in the new expansion, I don't mind you using them (;

The only thing that kind of gets me is Gleeda's Thunder Bow, since she already has the bow as part of her character's base character and attacks. Yeah, I know that the whole THE part attached to the end of her Thunder Bow makes it "different," but maybe a good RP-explanation could be that the Thunder Hammer mode is basically the bow at full power (assuming that it's not at full power normally)?

-Just a thought.

@Dr. Blight:

Just a heads-up, but I'm going to try and wait for you to post again before I continue in the IC thread.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 pm

QUIT READING MY MIND XAND!!! You are at risk at seeing things better left unseen. XD

Yeah that was totally what I already had planned for Gleeda. Well something akin to that... More was going to be the Bow's super mode type of deal.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

I'll post now. just got back from work today not long ago.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Might as well post these if we're sharing flavors. Had some help from Ramsus and Xel for coming up with names.

[-3] Strength for the Both of Us [Shield Up!] - Interrupt Utility
Trigger - Target ally would take damage.
Effect - That ally takes only half that damage instead.

[-7] Rage of the Tempest [Granite Axe] – Minor Utility
You conjure a Granite Axe in your hands. You can dismiss the Granite Axe as a free action. While you are wielding a Granite Axe, you cannot use your normal combat talents. Instead you may use the combat talents below.

Wind Wall [Stone Skin] - Trait
You have resist 1. If you already have resistance, increase that resistance by 1.

[+3] Whirlwind [Earth’s Embrace] – Standard Attack
Target creature takes 3 damage and you gain resist 2 until the end of your next turn.

[+1] Cyclone Edge [Strength of Stone] – Standard Attack
Deal 1d8+X damage to target creature, where X is the number of temporary hit points you have.

[-1] Wind Tunnel [Stone Strike] – Standard Attack
Roll 2d4. Deal that much damage to target creature and you gain that many temporary hit points.

[-2] Storm Strike [Grasping Granite] - Reaction Attack
Trigger - An enemy deals damage to an ally,
Effect - Deal 2d8 damage to the triggering enemy and that enemy is weakened (save ends).

[-4] Earth, Wind & Blade Blocker [Earthquake] - Standard Attack
Deal 2d10 damage to up to six enemies. Those creatures cannot attack your allies until the end of your next turn. The Granite Axe vanishes.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:41 am

I had a feeling that you might take the Stone Axe ability with Blade Yawn. Seems like it would be a good fit for him. I'll be curious to see how these conjured weapons work out in actual combat.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I may have forgotten at this point, but was Captain Force's cutie mark ever mentioned?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:45 am

^No actually. It's hidden under her uniform. Wonder what it could be... (;
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:46 am

Well you mentioned she had a cutie mark critical in persuasion so... A megaphone? A police radio? A search warrant?
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey guys,

This is a quick heads-up, because I have no idea how long my internet will hold out - but I've been having issues with my connection all day (and it was wonky on Friday too). I've got someone coming out to see what's up, but he won't be able to make it until Wednesday! GAH!

So if you notice it taking me a while to make an update IC, you can assume it's most-likely my faulty internet connection acting up again.

Hopefully I can get this fixed for good sometime soon, because it's a real drag to not be able to get online...
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 am

XandZero2 wrote:Hey guys,

This is a quick heads-up, because I have no idea how long my internet will hold out - but I've been having issues with my connection all day (and it was wonky on Friday too). I've got someone coming out to see what's up, but he won't be able to make it until Wednesday! GAH!

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey guys,

I got some bad news. I'm currently on the internet only because I'm working from a local library computer. My internet might be back on when I get home and it might not - so yar, don't be expecting anything else from me until at least tomorrow afternoon (when I get back to the library if my internet isn't fixed by then).

I decided to put up another IC post in response to Cardbo and Yawn while I'm here, so if nothing else, some of you will have something to respond to. Since I'm waiting for DB though, I might not get back to Labyrinth's United until tomorrow, depending on my home connection.

-And with that said, I'm off. Wish me luck on the home front!
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Haha, very nice Cardbo.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:44 am

Ramsus wrote:Haha, very nice Cardbo.

To the part where Coffee said that Captain Force just wanted to be Whisper's friend, but she pushed her away?

Heh. A little trolling goes a long way. Smile
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 am

@Yawnmon
Ask her out! Seems ideal for a double date!

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:35 am

Cardbo wrote:@Yawnmon
Ask her out! Seems ideal for a double date!
A double date including Miss Excessive Force? Thanks but no thanks. If (and by if I mean when) he asks her out it's gonna be just him and her, all alone, in a romantic setting... Or at least ideally that would be the case.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next