Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 pm

"Huh," Aces says, rolling his shoulders and putting on a slightly exaggerated version of his regular accent. "Welp, sure bea's muh branch-throwin' mindy-powers, I s'pose."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 pm

"Finally." Storm Blade sighed in relief, as he dismissed his swords, and quickly dug the splinter out of himself. Wincing in pain, he asked. "Someone think they can tend to my wounds? I don't think I'll be able to do much in another battle currently."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

"Right then now that that is over let's get back to business." Sparks goes around to the bushes picks up the dropped mushrooms and then puts them into the lake.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Storm Blade quickly intercepted Sparks, saying. "Woah woah woah. Don't be so hasty. Considering our luck currently, I wouldn't be surprised if we'll end up fighting the giant slime that'll come out from the lake, so I suggest we get patched up before continuing."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 11, 2013 3:28 pm

"One thing though these things disrupt the stuff that make the slime exist. Think of it like spraying water onto a fire." Sparks then goes around Storm Blade and continues on his task.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"One thing though these things disrupt the stuff that make the slime exist. Think of it like spraying water onto a fire." Sparks then goes around Storm Blade and continues on his task.

Storm Blade cut Sparks off when he tried to go around him, saying. "I'm not taking any chances. Until you and Necar arrived, me, Aces and Splash where struggling to stay alive, and they both got knocked unconscious at least once. If something like that happens again, it might not go down so well. As guards, its our duty to protect them. Which means we have to be at the highest possible fitness and health to combat any threat."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 11, 2013 4:11 pm

"Necrar could you explain things to him while you to tend to his wounds?" Sparks turns around and continues to look for the dropped mushrooms.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 11, 2013 4:20 pm

"There's nothing to explain, before we do anything else, we should rest and heal up. We didn't last time, and it almost got three of us killed."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 11, 2013 5:20 pm

"Maybe instead of killing each other before the fores' can, we flip a coin?" Aces drawls. "Tails for treating our wounds, heads for healing the water?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm

"That woulb be... ok I guess... Does anypony have a coin on them?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat May 11, 2013 7:43 pm

"Actually, I think our guests should find the mushrooms while we rest up." Necrar says, walking over to the bush the kobolds were in while letting his shadow rise up and fall around him. "Come on out, its gone for now." Turning back to the group, he continues. "After all, a magical beast just fell into the water."
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"That woulb be... ok I guess... Does anypony have a coin on them?"
Doctor Scope, noticing the coast is clear, comes out of her hiding spot. "I zink zat I have some spare change somevhere in my bags." She takes the saddle bags off her and starts searching through them...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
(Roll 1d4+2)

The beasts peer out of the bush, checking to see if the timberwolf is still around. They quickly leave the bush and quickly waddle over to pick up their weapons and any of the dropped mushrooms that Sparks didn't pick up, attempting to save face. "Well pony, show us lake slime," barks the club-wielding one while the two archers take out whatever mushrooms that had stored in their small but well-crafted quivers which hadn't fallen out when they fled...

Zippy finally catches up with the group and enters the area from the dark of the forest...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 pm

" The slime is the lake if you have any questions ask Doctor Scope she is the one who knows things about stuff." Sparks points out the doctor to the small dragon like creatures.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Necrar goes around, healing the others that took part in the combat.
heal checks all around:
"All right, who still needs some shadow healing?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:" The slime is the lake if you have any questions ask Doctor Scope she is the one who knows things about stuff." Sparks points out the doctor to the small dragon like creatures.
"If slime in lake, show us!" demands the creature, as the other two hold out the mushrooms...

(Gonna need a Persuasion Check if you want them to wait...)

Colter Bolt wrote:
heal checks all around:
(Only Aces High gets the 1d4+2 Heal Roll. However, if someone can make a successful Assist for the Storm and Sparks check (I'm not fussy on the check, as long as it makes sense, nothing like persuading Necrar to heal better. Most likely Arcana or History), then they get to make a check, which I'll say when it happens...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Storm Blade helped Necar out when he went around healing others, using his keen eye to notice and point out mistakes, or ways that he could help heal others.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 am

"Well then," Aces murmured. "Do believe I'm jus' abou' ready to go home. Bu' firs'..." he looked to the doctor. "Who's goning to be paying for this again?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
(Sparks can make a 1d4 roll to see how much he is healed for. Someone should make an assist roll for Storm Blade's heal check, since he is the one who most likely needs it most...)

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Well then," Aces murmured. "Do believe I'm jus' abou' ready to go home. Bu' firs'..." he looked to the doctor. "Who's goning to be paying for this again?"
"I vould assume ze town, but ve still haven't gotten rid of ze slime yet," answers Doctor Scope...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 am

"If slime in lake, show us!" demands the creature, as the other two hold out the mushrooms
"Ok ok no need to be so pushy. "Sparks then grabs the closest piece of wood and walks it over to the lake's edge. "Now as this lake is a slime it will react when I use magic near it. Oh and could you please not try and stop me Storm Blade?I'm kinda trying to prove the existance of the slime to the dragon thingies with the stuff to get rid of the slime." Sparks then starts to cast one of his spells on the stick.

Spoiler:

OOC was going to assist but then I got two threes and a two... also got a one the d4... The dice hate me today
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 am

"I'm not an idiot, deaf or blind." Storm Blade said to Sparks flatly. "I can see what your doing, and its not much, its not actually drawing the thing out, just showing its presence. Don't order me around either, your not my superior officer."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 12, 2013 11:42 am

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
The stick becomes sturdier, and as before when you made the bottle stronger, you notice ripples in the lake. However, the dragon thingies don't seem to notice and/or care about the ripples. They watch the lake, looking for the actual slime, and then turn you look at you unimpressed...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 12, 2013 12:33 pm

"Ok then you missed it didn't you..." Sparks sighs "Right could you try putting one into the lake and see if it reacts the same way as the slime in you place?"

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 13, 2013 7:29 am

roll:
The club-wielding one is cautious about this being a possible trap, but complies. He takes one of the Blackback Mushrooms, walks up to the lake, and throws the mushroom in. The lake begins to react incredibly violent to this for a while, and then settles. A moment later, the top of the lake begins to rise like if a bubble the size of the lake. However, it is taking its sweet time, so while it becomes obvious that it is the slime that is rising out of the lake, unless you hasten its separation this is going to take quite a while...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 7:50 am

"And there is the slime. Just a few more Mushrooms it will be dead and the water will be clean."
Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 13, 2013 9:25 am

Spoiler:
The creatures take a moment to discuss between each other. When the finish, the club-wielding one takes the mushrooms and heads towards the lake, while the archers watch carefully, bows in claws but not primed, in case anypony tries to attack...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next