Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 11 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:All I say is somebody PLEASE start talking soothing words to the Wild-Hippogriff RIGHT NOW.
DON'T WORRY GUYS THE DRAGON WITH ANGER ISSUES HAS GOT THIS!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 11 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Yeah, like the little guy said, it's pretty darn cold out here," Plug noted with all the subtlety of a meteorite, gently flapping in place. "So let's get moving!" Then, with a touch more consideration, he turned his head to Lunar. "As soon as my compadre lowers that barrier of hers, we'll go see the real deal, alright, big guy?"
Umm... Retro totally DID dispell the barrier... The only think that would've had us stop would've been needing to do another Skill Check roll...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Yeah, like the little guy said, it's pretty darn cold out here," Plug noted with all the subtlety of a meteorite, gently flapping in place. "So let's get moving!" Then, with a touch more consideration, he turned his head to Lunar. "As soon as my compadre lowers that barrier of hers, we'll go see the real deal, alright, big guy?"
Umm... Retro totally DID dispell the barrier... The only think that would've had us stop would've been needing to do another Skill Check roll...
Clearly Plug failed the Perception roll to notice this, or hear people talk about it or something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Which is what I would have said if Xel had roleplayed the error in-character liked I'd asked...

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

DOUB<LE PO>ST

oooh sorry 'bout that Dusk. Embarassed

On the plus side, I wouldn't mind you editing in a quick "This happened before the previous post" and then continuing to post what happened after in the...err...rest of the post.

I think I confused myself.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 pm

I think it'd be easier if I just erased the and started afresh.

Also, I'm not sure I ever decided whether Wandering Eye hailed from Canterlot or Arkham... I left that choice to you, APW, but I may not have been clear that I was leaving the choice to you...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:05 pm

You're from Arkham,

It's more out of the way when I send the assassins
what
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm

XD Well, my delegating to you also had to do with whether you wanted certain things to be located in the tunnels beneath Canterlot or elsewhere, but Arkham works too.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Hey guys, so I was wondering.
Is there something we can do to set up some sort of general time frame where we're all on at the same time, and such?
Because often times I come back to this topic every morning to a bunch of new stuff happening without me, witch up to now hasn't been a problem, since I've been asleep (ingame).
Just a little thing I was curious about. If it isn't in the cards for some people, that's cool too.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Not really, I think. My schedule is consistent wacky, with a few several-hours chunks of time decidedly taken out.

I mean, I suppose Saturdays are usually pretty good for me but about once a month there's an exception

And homework and sometimes overtime at my job

So sorry man. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to make the attempt, just being up front about the chances of things working out.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 pm

That's cool. I was just bringing it up as a possibility. But it's totally cool if it isn't.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 pm

APW, let me know if I'm out-of-bounds with the "exploring the castle while young" thing. I figured her family's status meant they were at the castle fairly frequently and she often wandered off and hid from the Guards.

Also, casey, a filly is a young female horse. You're looking for colt Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:APW, let me know if I'm out-of-bounds with the "exploring the castle while young" thing. I figured her family's status meant they were at the castle fairly frequently and she often wandered off and hid from the Guards.

Also, casey, a filly is a young female horse. You're looking for colt Razz.

Makes sense to me as a backstory.

Also, casey...is there something your character is hiding from us?

Ha ha ha...because that would possibly make a really interesting backstory, hang on. -takes notes-
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Maaaaaybe.
(And by maybe I mean *Jots down notes*

and Retro: I was in "blubbering incoherency" and tired. I'm sure I could have made a mistake. Either that or- yeah I'm just gonna change it.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 pm

BTdubs to everybody i got 12 hour shifts this weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) so if you dont hear from me all day or until late at night, Im either working or just getting home to go to sleep to go to work.

Also w00t 50th post thats something special right,.....right?......right?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Well, I'll be hittin' the hay. See ya in the morning.

Well not see, per se. But I guess I could be seeing your posts, so I guess I would be seeing you, but not you, you know?
And that, my friends, is exactly why I'm going to sleep now.

Also: Curinur, and everyone else who mentioned their schedules: that's cool. The thought just came in my head and I was like "Oh, that's a cool idea. But I guess not. And that's totally cool.

Also: we have pirates! pirat

Last edited by casey1859 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 pm

casey1859 wrote:Hey guys, so I was wondering.
Is there something we can do to set up some sort of general time frame where we're all on at the same time, and such?
Because often times I come back to this topic every morning to a bunch of new stuff happening without me, witch up to now hasn't been a problem, since I've been asleep (ingame).
Just a little thing I was curious about. If it isn't in the cards for some people, that's cool too.

My schedule is also very wobbly. It depends heavily on what day of the week it is, what other things I have scheduled, and how much work I have to do. I have some time every day, but never neccesarily the same time.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Quick somebody stop the Hippogriff from hurting the blind pegasus... Lunar doesn't know that line was a joke!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 pm

You better hurry up and claw him before Brilli shoves him in The Box. Now that it lasts for 2 hours...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:58 pm

You put him in the box... I don't think he'll EVER get to trusting the group.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist the joke.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am

unfortunately Iggy meant what he said....as much as a blind pegasus could think something looks like a dump.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:03 am

Nothing wrong with the joke... Just Lunar doesn't know that Iggy is blind and making a joke. jocolor

Also why the talk of Panties? Clothing and Ponies aren't normally a thing... Razz
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 am

But Lunar isn't a pony.

Mind you, how does one tell through echolocation if something's beautiful or ugly?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 am

He's got a pony back-end! jocolor
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next