Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  deonte9109 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 pm

I dont know about your experience but there have been times when I heard somebody's voice and felt that they were prolly uglier than sin, and sure enough it turned out true. Harsh yes but it can and does happen but in this context its more than likely somebody being a prick.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:35 pm

deonte9109 wrote:I dont know about your experience but there have been times when I heard somebody's voice and felt that they were prolly uglier than sin, and sure enough it turned out true. Harsh yes but it can and does happen but in this context its more than likely somebody being a prick.
Erm... Maybe?

I'm not sure what exactly what you are saying here...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 pm

I don't really understand it either.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Yeah it sounds weird. It stems from wen I used to work at a drive thru. Some coworkers and I would listen to how some customers sounded over the drive thru mic and bet on how cute/handsome/ugly they were based off of their voice. If you still dont get it then its prolly just something that I cant explain.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 pm

More I don't see how this works in relationship with this campaign...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Oh well in that case then its just Iggy being rude/mean for no reason.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:More I don't see how this works in relationship with this campaign...

At some point I asked how exactly one could tell if something was beautiful or ugly if one was blind. I believe deonte was responding to that.

I still think it's just Iggy being difficult, though.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm

If anyone has any problems with me just getting things rolling again here, let me know and I can delete the post I am about to make.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:59 pm

deonte9109 wrote:I dont know about your experience but there have been times when I heard somebody's voice and felt that they were prolly uglier than sin, and sure enough it turned out true. Harsh yes but it can and does happen but in this context its more than likely somebody being a prick.

But here's the thing.... Castles don't have voices.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Then its Iggy being prick then.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 am

LUNAR SEES ALL BUT UNDERSTANDS LITTLE...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am

Wouldn't it be funny that, since you keep saying that you see everything, Writer gives a very good visual description of the room, but doesn't tell you what the guard says?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 am

Yeah... If he does that out of a CMC... I'm going to rage so hard.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:18 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Yeah... If he does that out of a CMC... I'm going to rage so hard.

What the guard says is plainly posted.

I'm trusting you guys to roleplay correctly depending on what DCs you manage to beat.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am

I'm sorry, but I don't see what Grizzle had said... And should Lunar know that was the real Princess of The Night who's worrying about something there? Cause I do think it was her that said such lines and Lunar I think should be able to know after all he did hear a fairy good intimation of her voice and junk.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't see what Grizzle had said... And should Lunar know that was the real Princess of The Night who's worrying about something there? Cause I do think it was her that said such lines and Lunar I think should be able to know after all he did hear a fairy good intimation of her voice and junk.

They're in people's sections besides yours, the guard's words.

You don't know if it's Princess Luna or not, in or out of character, because I did not specifically mention whether it was Princess Luna you were hearing or not in the narration. You are, however, allowed to make logical guesses, and your character didn't seem to have a hard time identifying Luna's voice the first time he heard it...though if this is Luna now, she's speaking a lot less clearly than that imitation was...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 am

You bring up a good point... But on some level I think Lunar might guess it's Princess Luna that said such things.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Thank you for your input in the main topic, Xel.

But a singular sentence in an entire array of future responses wherein Luna, for a moment, forgets herself, is not indicative of a trend in writing a character.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Sorry about the rant... Just once I started I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF! And then I hit the post button....
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm sorry too...I'm a bit grumpy this morning.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 pm

You just made Iggy into Helen Keller.......
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 pm

for ten minutes or so
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Wow, quite a string of strange events you have for us.

Heh... perhaps it's a good thing I haven't told you half of what Wandering Eye could have experienced... I've got a load of random things I have in store for Wandering Eye to make offhand references to, heheh.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, I've just noticed that Iggy has only 6 racial points, and that Shimmer hasn't chosen what talent she wants boosted by Spellchild. Has these already been brought up?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:04 pm

As far as Iggy not have a cutie mark then yes.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next