Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 13 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Retrokinesis Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Yes she did: Magic Makes It All Complete AKA the Element of Magic.

Also, this marks the time when Brilliant realizes she's part of the group and not just a chauffeur. Yay!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 13 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:11 pm

deonte9109 wrote:As far as Iggy not have a cutie mark then yes.
Well that's fine, but you are still missing out on two points. You could have an extra utility talent, or something like Attack The Day, or Scent Tracker, or Weather-Crafter and Freaky Knowledge in Hearing and something else...

Retrokinesis wrote:Yes she did: Magic Makes It All Complete AKA the Element of Magic.
My mistake...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
deonte9109 wrote:As far as Iggy not have a cutie mark then yes.
Well that's fine, but you are still missing out on two points. You could have an extra utility talent, or something like Attack The Day, or Scent Tracker, or Weather-Crafter and Freaky Knowledge in Hearing and something else...

I'm guessing he's planning on gaining a cutie mark sometime in the campaign.

I'm guessing.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Yes, yes I am. Who, what, when, where, and why: I'm still working out those details but hopefully it'll come out amazing.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Huh, that's pretty cool. I'll be interested in seeing how it plays out then...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

I'm assuming the Crystal Heart is a thing ponies outside the Empire know about, either because of how important it is to the crystal ponies or because Twilight/Cadance wrote something about it. Let me know if I'm assuming too much!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 am

You are correct in assuming that.

EDIT: By the way, that was a fantastic roll and I would have liked to give you more information, but that is actually the most amount of information you could possibly get with the knowledge your character currently has. I am sorry.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:28 am

Ah, APW, did you catch my own knowledge roll? It's not much, but it's on a different topic, and anything might help.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:46 am

I am so sorry; I DID miss that. By a lot.

A lot a lot.

Again, my sincerest apologies, and I will edit in a response to that post in my post after it within the next ten minutes so that you can continue roleplaying later.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:52 am

So Brilliant may have just figured out the plot and/or convinced everypony she's completely insane. Ignore the fact that she hopes it's true because that means there's another Crystal Heart for her to play with Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 am

Or possibly something even stranger than what you just said is going on here.

Whoops I gave out a vague hint
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 am

Oh dear. That... could be super bad. That name better not come back as "Shining Armor" or we are in trouble...

"No, party, YOU ARE the demons!"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:22 am

"MONSTERS?! They looked like MONSTERS to you?!"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 am

"There was an empire here, but it's gone now..."
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 am

"It's a Crystal Cookbook! A CRYSTAL COOKBOOK!"

That barely has anything to do with anything
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 am

So much exposition! I'm totally confused now.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 13 22737_20-_20blond_20Bubbles_20cutie_mark_20derpy_20derpy_hooves_20derpy_in_front_of_bubbles_20derp_eyes_20grey_20hooves_20pretty_pony_20vector
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:42 am

I think we broke Princess Luna everypony. Oops.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:13 am

*reads Retro's post* By Celestia, we think alike, Retro. While I was AFK my mind was racing about the possibilities, and Brilliant Shimmer came to the same conclusion I did.

Sadly, now I can't have Wandering Eye go through a mad internal monologue to figure it out.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh, wow, I didn't even notice APW already told you the stars were wrong. I just figured, being all nature-y, you could figure it out if you looked Razz.

Implications unpleasant. That probably means we ARE trapped in Nega-Equestria. But not why Luna thinks they're wrong too...

Sorry I hijacked your monologue, Dusk Razz. Brilliant was asking you about the Caves as well; I figured they're within your area of expertise.

Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 pm

P.S. Just in case any of you are wondering, I promise there IS a logical explanation for everything I've thrown at you and I already know what it all is. So I'm not making this up by the seat of my pants and I'm not just as much in the dark as you guys about everything.

This isn't LOST, is what I'm trying to say.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Initiative: 4
Combat skills: (Same as would be last time.) Deal W/Discord, Stab, psychic anomaly, karmic justice, and invigorating strike.
Items:
Blunderbuss (Oversized Sword) - 1500 Gold
Weapon
You may use the following combat talent.

[-4] Not Compensating For Something - Standard Attack
Deal 1d20+1d12 damage to target creature. If you roll a 19-20 on your d20, you may activate all three of your Special Move Features.

Stone horseshoes (Lifebound Armor) - 1500 gold
Armor
You gain regeneration 3.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:P.S. Just in case any of you are wondering, I promise there IS a logical explanation for everything I've thrown at you and I already know what it all is. So I'm not making this up by the seat of my pants and I'm not just as much in the dark as you guys about everything.

So it's basically the opposite of Adventures in Saint-Trotez?

(Just kidding, of course...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:P.S. Just in case any of you are wondering, I promise there IS a logical explanation for everything I've thrown at you and I already know what it all is. So I'm not making this up by the seat of my pants and I'm not just as much in the dark as you guys about everything.

So it's basically the opposite of Adventures in Saint-Trotez?

(Just kidding, of course...)

Exactly!

(As am I.)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Wow, I was not expecting this.

Looks like Lunar/Xel will be getting his fight after all.

Except now there's double the number of them. But at least we have Grizzle, Plug, and Luna to help, right?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Wow, I was not expecting this.

Looks like Lunar/Xel will be getting his fight after all.

Except now there's double the number of them. But at least we have Grizzle, Plug, and Luna to help, right?

Well, Plug's gone to get Celestia, actually...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next