Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

+6
Curunir
thematthew
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Paper Shadow
10 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Ramsus Thu May 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Doesn't Bullion have Telepathy, why would he need to make a perception check to see what we're up to when he could just ask?
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Because I didn't think of that, obviously Razz. In all seriousness, he'd like to avoid revealing all of what he can do until it's absolutely necessary.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Ok... So just wanta know... When will it be the whole "ten-minitues" thing to then make my post with the earlier displayed rolls factored in?

Is that happening right now and I should post or what? I am all the unsure...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Ok... So just wanta know... When will it be the whole "ten-minitues" thing to then make my post with the earlier displayed rolls factored in?

Is that happening right now and I should post or what? I am all the unsure...
If it allows you to sleep easy, and because you've been quiet for more or less this entire trip, you can say it has been 10 minutes now...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 pm

I do hope that five seconds is fast enough to blast the guard before Jill get's hit.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Thu May 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Are any of the earth ponies going past Selena? And if so, are there any close enough together to manacle to each other?
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 pm

I bet all eyes are on me at the moment... Also what are the number of Guards that have been taken down so far?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 pm

thematthew wrote:Are any of the earth ponies going past Selena? And if so, are there any close enough together to manacle to each other?
Yes and yes, but they are moving pretty fast, so you're gonna need to roll high DC Athletics, Acrobatics, or Mechanics check to see if you can shackle two of them together. Just shackling one of them would be easier, but obviously only affect one of them...

Xel Unknown wrote:I bet all eyes are on me at the moment... Also what are the number of Guards that have been taken down so far?
At the moment, out of the original eight on deck, just three: two unicorns and one pegasus. A third unicorn has entered to boat to do something, and the second pegasus is flying back up to the deck right now...

On a personal note, every time you guys have a clever idea, but it doesn't begin with "r" and end with "oll initiative", this is how I feel...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Is that good or bad? Either way, we certainly seem to be aiming to take them down without a fair fight.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 pm

We're not the most moral people... Fair Fighting isn't something we do that much. Also I avoided combat because I'm still adding flavor to my combat build... And yes... This is important to me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Bullion is always willing to let people grovel instead of just punching them. Too bad the second roll kinda sucked Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:54 pm

That it did suck... So I come in and try to help with that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Ramsus wrote:Is that good or bad?
Not really either. It might be in the middle. It's like, I'm proud of you, but I also hate your guts...

Maybe deep down I just wanted to post a gif of a sloth...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Ramsus wrote:Is that good or bad?
Not really either. It might be in the middle. It's like, I'm proud of you, but I also hate your guts...

Maybe deep down I just wanted to post a gif of a sloth...
I think that's true for everyone, deep-down...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Did you just claim that everyone is proud of me but hates my guts? jocolor
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

I meant everyone secretly longs for an excuse to post sloth gifs but sure, we can go with that! jocolor
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 12:02 am

Hey, I'm already free of the chains and I was mistaken, I instend just threw the chains at the cops... Or something like that.

EDIT: I'd like to free Jade from her chains with that arcana check if I'm already free of my own.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Double-Post...

Who are we waitin' on now? Paper Shadow to see the results of our last second rolls?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeah, just a bit bummed out at the moment, but I'll make the post when I cheer up a bit...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 03, 2013 7:13 pm

I've already read the entire thing in, more or less, one go...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Ok... Just to clarify... How many Guards did we deal with pre-combat?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Ok... Just to clarify... How many Guards did we deal with pre-combat?
Two tasers (shackled and fell off a cloud, one is asleep (and may wake up if there is too much commotion)), two unicorn guards (one due to magical dampening, although he may get it off him (unlikely), one is asleep (may wake up)), and two earth guards (both shackled together and intimidated to flee)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat May 04, 2013 3:50 am

Hey Paper, could you try to make sure that around once per page the initiative is listed?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 3:58 am

Ramsus wrote:Hey Paper, could you try to make sure that around once per page the initiative is listed?
If it helps, I'll do that...

Also, in the future, when everyone makes a skill check, could you list where all your numbers come from? I was gonna call Ramsus out for rolling three consecutive 18s for athletics checks at one point, until I noticed that it was actually Vari's Athletics bonus...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next