Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Ramsus Tue May 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Vari relays that information to the party.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Jill still was betting money that somebody worked hard to fake that letter somehow, or at least somehow got that royal hoofprint on this fake. In fact part of the Science minded Unicorn was expecting another ship to soon be meeting up with this one, with the normal plan being that we get freed mid-transport. There was too many variables to just assume this group would be able to break out on their own without having a back-up plan ready. "So then... Regardless of that fake royal letter being real or not. We've got three options to head too... Either keep this ship heading on course to the dragonlands, head back the way we came to deal with the those guards that jumped ship before our fight, or head to San Franciscolt to where this letter suggests our belongings are... Personally I suspect that either heading back to deal with those guards or traveling forward to the dragonlands will have us eventually be greeted by friends of whoever pulled the strings to transport us out... But I am not 100% sure of this... If there are any other headings that any of you know of we could head for, I'd love to hear them. I believe my skills can drive this ship anywhere we wish to head too."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 14, 2013 6:09 pm

"Honey, I hardly think those are only options. I guess it depends on how important you all's belongings are to you. If nobody needs their personal effects, and judging by that fight earlier I don't think anyone does, we can sail anywhere. I don't know why you even mentioned the dragonlands or going back to the prison. That said, I don't really care where we go, though I don't want to walk right into a trap."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Selena yawns, "My personal affects are very important to me. Honestly, I don't even know how I managed to get this far without a file for my claws as a quick for instance. And I really don't think if we had a mysterious benefactor, they would be foolish enough to expect us to actually go to the Dragon Lands..."

Last edited by thematthew on Wed May 15, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 am

"I personally am also attached to my possessions, although I could get by without them- I'll get more eventually. I am really good at directions, though- I could point us straight towards where our belongings are, for example."

"If our escape was in fact arranged, I'm surprised whoever arranged this hasn't attempted to contact us yet- I'm sure our rescue wouldn't come without a price of some sort- You don't rescue a bunch of skilled criminals for no reason."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Bullion was silent for quite some time, lost in thought. "I am inclined to agree with the necessity of reclaiming our effects. I, for one, doubt the legitimacy of that letter for entirely different reasons: it would be a political nightmare. Consider: you banish the worst criminals to the Dragonlands, they smash some eggs, an engraged dragon discovers their origin and reigns fire down on Equestria".
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 pm

After an uneventful boat trip, you finally arrive at the port of San Franciscolt. You find a quiet spot to dock the boat, and prepare to leave. It's a nice sunny day today, something you haven't seen for a long, long time. If you look down the wooden pier, you can see a ramp that leads up to the city. While there are ponies on the pier, you don't see any guards or police officers...

(Also, I'm assuming you've all gotten rid of any clothing or other evidence that will link you to Alcoltraz...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat May 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Selena looks over at Terracotta Jade, "Well dear, I think it's time for you to show your stuff," she purrs, "Show me where our things are and we can liberate them before anypony is the wiser."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat May 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Jade looked around the docks, surprised there were no guards. "I thought they were expecting us? Not complaining, but something seems off here. I'll locate our possessions, but perhaps disguises would be in order? I know that the captain was supposed to claim our belongings." For now, Jade had slipped on one of the guard's uniforms, although she might drop it since no one seemed to be expecting them. She closed her eyes and concentrated, spinning around until she faced the location of their confiscated items.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat May 18, 2013 7:13 pm

"Well, I could make some hasty disguises if we need them but, it takes a bit out of me so I'd rather not unless we really think we need them."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun May 19, 2013 2:45 am

"You're probably right- no welcoming party, no need for disguises. They probably didn't think we'd have the nerve to show up here once they figured we'd escaped- if they have at all. This might actually attract more attention than it's worth." Jade stowed the looted guard's uniform- it could still come in handy later. come in handy later.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Curunir wrote:
Spoiler:
You are spun towards your right. Slightly upwards in the direction you point, you see the roof of a block of storage units...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun May 19, 2013 8:03 pm

"I for one, say one of us should stay back and keep an eye on our hostages?" Jill comments. "Or did they all die and I just didn't notice... I hate when that happens..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I for one, say one of us should stay back and keep an eye on our hostages?" Jill comments. "Or did they all die and I just didn't notice... I hate when that happens..."
(That would depend on how many Vari ate on the journey...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Jill facehooves as she recalled her four experimental minions still were mostly alive last she checked and headed to see if those four were about to wake now or not...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm

You return to the ship to find your "test subjects" concious and still tangled in web...

One of them, the earth pony, just continues to stare into nothingness. His eyes have no pupils, kinda like a zombie. Hopefully, if everything works properly, he should do almost whatever you say...

One of the unicorns looks around, somewhat confused with everything that is going on. "What's going on?" He calls out to you in a concerned tone. "Who are you? Where am I? I don't think I should be here. Should I be here? Where should I be?"

The other unicorn looks a bit scared, but as soon as he sees you, he looks more relieved. "Oh, there you are, Jill," "he" says in a slightly feminine manner. "Could you be a darling and help me please? This web is very unbecoming for a lady."

The pegasus nods in agreement, and looks at you with, needless to say, puppy dog eyes...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Jill smiles. "Of course, I wasn't sure to how the latest experiment would react to you both, so I had a friend tie you two up, just in case..." She explains, as she frees her new minions. "Dreadfully sorry about your body, Lily my dear... I'll get to fixing it as soon as I am able." Next she looked to the mind-wiped pony. "Mmmm... Your nopony special..." She cruelly jokes as she looks the Zombie-like Pony in the eye, trying to judge the risks of taking either of the other two along, the mindgames used on both of of them seemed to have worked, but Jill admittingly didn't plan far enough ahead to really plan for any more than just two new minions at best.

Edit: After a short few minutes she calls out. "HEY, EVERYPONY, COME BACK IN HERE! MY EXPERIMENT HAS GOTTEN SOME INTERESTING RESULTS! ZERO DEATHS!"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 am

Vari walks over and examines the guards wild mild curiosity.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 am

Jill quickly moves over to her Minions Tiger Lilly and Thunderbolt seeing Vari enter first, just in cause the spider pony's appearance scared her poor minions. "These two I've freed have had their minds fully warped to my will... Also I believe that Earth Pony's will is fully gone, hopefully for good... The tied up Unicorn, seems to be without any memory... Not totally sure what to do with him..." Jill informs Vari then she looks to the freed Unicorn and Pegasus. "Tiger Lilly, Thunderbolt, say hello to Vari the Spiderpony. She is a friend of mine."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Thu May 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Selena saunters back to see what Jill has done, then recoils a little in horror, "Oh dear, even I haven't gone so far as to steal somepony's will from them yet..."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Bullion wanders in as well, mainly to see what the mad science pony is yelling about. "What are you talki- ah. I see". Well, now I see why she was in Alcoltraz at so young an age...

"I did give them a chance to surrender, Ms. Selena. I would say they made-off relatively unscathed, considering... " He gestures towards Vari hoping the implication was clear. Ah, well. Hopefully they can be of some use. He nods at the two minions, "I am Bullion. Charmed, I'm sure".
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill smiles. "Of course, I wasn't sure to how the latest experiment would react to you both, so I had a friend tie you two up, just in case..." She explains, as she frees her new minions. "Dreadfully sorry about your body, Lily my dear... I'll get to fixing it as soon as I am able." Next she looked to the mind-wiped pony. "Mmmm... Your nopony special..." She cruelly jokes as she looks the Zombie-like Pony in the eye, trying to judge the risks of taking either of the other two along, the mindgames used on both of of them seemed to have worked, but Jill admittingly didn't plan far enough ahead to really plan for any more than just two new minions at best.
"Oh, it's no problem Jill, there's no need to rush yourself just for me," Tiger Lily replies as she gets up. You notice that she has her hide legs pointing inwards, as if to cover something (which technically isn't there since this is a family show, but you get the idea), and her head is facing downwards, trying to hide her masculine features such as her muzzle with her hair. She still gives you full eye contact...

Thunderbolt barks "Thank you Jill!" and then proceeds to do some laps around the ship in excitement...

The other unicorn just looks away from you, muttering how you aren't very nice...

The earth pony continues to stare into oblivion...

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill quickly moves over to her Minions Tiger Lilly and Thunderbolt seeing Vari enter first, just in cause the spider pony's appearance scared her poor minions. "These two I've freed have had their minds fully warped to my will... Also I believe that Earth Pony's will is fully gone, hopefully for good... The tied up Unicorn, seems to be without any memory... Not totally sure what to do with him..." Jill informs Vari then she looks to the freed Unicorn and Pegasus. "Tiger Lilly, Thunderbolt, say hello to Vari the Spiderpony. She is a friend of mine."
The tied up unicorn yells "You've done what? Why would you such things? Are you crazy?!"

Tiger Lily is the first to react to the outburst., and yells "Don't be so rude!" to the unicorn. She then walks up and gives a small curtsey to the spiderpony. "Pleasure to meet you my dear."

The pegasus stops running around and stands by Vari. "Hi, yes, hello."

Retrokinesis wrote:"I did give them a chance to surrender, Ms. Selena. I would say they made-off relatively unscathed, considering... " He gestures towards Vari hoping the implication was clear. Ah, well. Hopefully they can be of some use. He nods at the two minions, "I am Bullion. Charmed, I'm sure".
"Oh, hello Mister Bullion," Tiger Lily says, as she covers up her blushing (and her male muzzle) with one of her hooves...

Thunderbolt more or less repeats what he said before, "Hello, hi, yes."

The other unicorn is silent for a bit, but then asks "Considering what?"

The earth pony continues to stare into the void...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

So the unicorn's memory is gone but not his will. Interesting. He turns to the tied-up unicorn, "You and your associates were in a terrible accident, you see. Back on the boat. Some type of freak weather, uncontrolled by any pegasus, struck the boat. Most of your colleagues... did not make it. I am sorry. Ms. Night here here was kind enough to remove the memory from your mind as it had rendered you quite crazed. She theorized, correctly it seems, that removing the traumatic memory would restore you to functionality. The ropes were for your own protection".
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Vari nods in reply to the mind-altered ponies. "Yes, it was quite the ordeal. You're very lucky you know?" Vari says, playing along.

Persuasion aid: 10 (skill) + 5 FK + 5 (roll) = 20
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 23, 2013 4:20 pm

(OOC: Nope, I've yet to do Instanta-Party. Even though I did kinda suggest doing it earlier and did wanta do it. But might've been a bit vague...)

Jill nods going with Bullion's story. "Sadly, I wasn't able to save anypony else, other than yourself, transferring Tiger Lily's mind into this male body, the original owner of it ended up worse than even you were, and Thunderbolt... Believe it or not, he has always been like that... But I enjoy his quirks."

Persuasion aid:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding another aid roll, becuase why not?)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next