Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  kajisora Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 am

"urrgh... you unicorns and yer magic..."
Pom groans.
"Just cuz I'm armored doesn't mean I'm a cannonball!"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Big staggered a bit as he tried to right himself from the sudden transportation.  "That was a most...expedient...way to get to and fro.  Greater warning would be much preferred but now that we are here, perhaps we should set about obtaining these documents from the guards?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 am

Pel steps-off the crumpled... thing (a baanga, was it?) and flaps to the ground. "Well! That was unexpected. I could've done that. If I was a unicorn, I mean". She blinks and looks around. "Where exactly are we going, anyway? Does anyone know the way?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 am

"Can't a bangaa drink in peasssse?" hisses the bangaa, grabbing blindly for the polearm sitting on the pavement beside him and using it to push himself back onto his feet. After a moment, he pats at his belt, then scrabbles for the smashed flask dribbling out into a gutter, bringing it frantically to his lips and salvaging a drop or two before squinting into the empty flask and grumbling while tying it back to his belt.

"You better have a damn good reasssson for cossssting me a whole flassssk of Camoa Gold*." he grunts, fixing the group with squinting eyes.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am

"Oo I'm so sorry about that it's just so hard seeing where you're going when flying without wings for the first time not counting jumping off cliffs and things like that. Camoa Gold Camoa Gold Camoa Gold..." Yuna sticks out her tongue and scrunches up her face. " That stuff is sooo gross why where you even drinking it? Now you look like the mercenary type right well I don't have 15 Gil right now but I can get you a job that ought to pay enough to get you something that is actually drinkable. Oh yea the Coppers should be in... that building there with the star."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Almost as if on cue several guardsmen, clubs in hand while wearing chain, come rushing out the door. The leader, a tall Hume with an truly impressive handlebar mustache steps forward. "Right then, what's all the hubbub out here about then? And what smells like dragon piss?"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Thinking fast, Big quickly tried to calm the situation.  "Forgive us fine sirs.  It seems we have had a small physical mishap of the magical variety, bumping into this fine lizard gentleman and spilling his rather fragrant beverage.  We apologize for any havoc we may have caused you.  In fact, as we assist in cleaning up this mess, could you possibly direct us to where we might procure documentation of the events of earlier today?  We merely need an official's recollection of the incident with the...chocobo...I believe they're called, for record elsewhere."

Persuasion:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 am

Rodrigo's eye opens as if the donkey had just stepped on his toe. "Yessss... jussst a sssimple missstake. All worked out now." he hisses, slightly dangerous but still polite.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Pom sighs.
"Cut the flowery speech kid. Not gonna earn ya any favours"
He walks up to the officers
"A moogle got in trouble for summoning other people's Chocos. One of them belongs to our scholar, this made him late for a BAK hearing, insulting the posh bastards.
Now they refuse to fund his expedition, and I don't get paid.
We just need proof of what happened and we'll be out of yer hair."
He glances at the bangaa,
"As for the drunk, he was lying there, and got tripped over."
Persuasion assist:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 pm

"Files on active cases aren't available to uninvolved parties. If your friend would be willing to press charges, we'd be happy to fill out a formal complaint on his behalf. Also," he notes, turning to big "please watch what you say. Last thing I need is for another fight to break out cause somebody is a bigot."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:35 am

Big was taken aback by the guard's words. Turning to Yuna, "What does he mean by a bigot? Did I say something wrong?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm

"Well what you just did would be like calling you an er well I am not versed in speciesist terminology against donkeys... but well it would normally it is a really really bad idea given that most of the time they would take offence and then try to kill you." Yuna then turns toward the officers and the Bangaa and switches to an overly dramatic stage whisper. "Don't mind him or the Unicorn or the Pegasus they all have lived very sheltered lifestyles and this is the first time for any of them out in the world."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Pom looks to the scholar.
"Your call Mr. Quixote. I'd say we press charges, but it's your expedition."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:41 am

I think we probably have bigger things to worry about than small charges... or paperwork, really... I'm honestly still a little lost but I feel like we aren't being productive feel free to ignore me.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Rodrigo listens carefully, picking up bits and pieces from the veritable stable loitering around the place. Something about an expedition, being run by a hume? And it sounded like there was something more urgent that they needed the ? After a moment, he speaks again, this time much more softly, the accompanying big stick really quite obvious in his hand.

"Honour demandss I run thiss sspear through the gut of the poor ssod that dessided to ssay that. And becausse my friend here  doessn't have the proof he needss, I'm back out of a job, sso I'll have nothing to do but ssit and figure out who I sshould be holding ressponssible." Rodrigo shrugs melodramatically, closing his eyes again, "Of coursse, now that I've ssaid it, you could arresst me right now. But of coursse, ssince my work iss gone, and I don't even have two bitss for an ale, I've got nothing to lose."

Even drunk, the bangaa's movements betrayed training - training to the highest calibre. Moreso now, as his feet sidle drunkenly into a more practiced stance.

"Oh, I'd have no chansse againsst all of you. If I'm lucky I might sspit the three of you, but a whole guardhousse? Not likely. You could put me away, and ssend me the white mage'ss bill. And you could make me pay my lasst gil, for all the magic it will buy." He fishes out his last coin, and flips it into the air for emphasis.

"Of coursse, if, by ssome miracle, my friendss suddenly found the proof they needed, why, I'd be sso happy I might forget all about ssomeone being careless with their language. In fact, I think we'd all be sso happy we'd make a sspecial point of coming back to fill out all the paperwork later."

He grins a sharky grin to the guards, looking every bit the giant toothy bangaa he is.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 pm

"Right then as I was saying here's a copy of the official report. Be sure to return that when you come back to fill out your report. If you'll excuse me I need to go do some very urgent sudden paperwork." the guardsman replied, the trio of guards quickly turning tail and rushing back into the building a good bit faster than dignity would allow.

Get: Official Report x1!
Official Report put into Key Items!

Key Items:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Upon seeing the signal from the aether:

"This says TERRIBLE things about the legitimacy of this universe as a universe, and might say worse things about free will... I actually strongly want to leave now."

Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Yuna absentmindedly pats Strawberry on the head. "There there that is perfectly normal. Honestly it could be worse you could accidentally touch a Crystal and find yourself in a totally new outfit and with a whole different set of skills in your head. Ooo or you could suddenly develop a serve case of amnesia or that this were your lips don't even come close to matching up with your words. Now! Backtrack to that place that sounds like a chicken!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 pm

"...As it stands you will not be coming with me."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 am

Z2 wrote:Upon seeing the signal from the aether:

"This says TERRIBLE things about the legitimacy of this universe as a universe, and might say worse things about free will... I actually strongly want to leave now."

"Stop panicking. 's just a status message. Ya ain't got those where ya came from?. Tia's teats, not having them would make war.... well, impossible."
Pom pauses as the actual meaning of what was said sinks in.
"Wait. Yer saying ya think our world ain't REAL!? Just cause it tells us stuff?"
The mog sighs, hanging his head.
"Ehh, never mind. Ain't got the energy right now. Let's just get that funding before we get inta even more trouble..."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 am

"What do you mean thisss place issn't real? Ssseemsss real enough to me." shrugs Rodrigo, "Besssidesss, I wasss promisssed a contract."

Rodrigo has joined the party!

The bangaa pauses for a moment at the equids' inevitable response. "What? You can't do that?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 am

Big was alarmed at the oddities of this universe but he decided to keep it to himself. Walking over to Rodrigo, he solemnly bowed to him. "Forgive my rashness of tongue. I do not know the customs of this land and did not know what I said was an insult. I'm sorry."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

"This is great! We've got the report and with plenty of time left for me to give a good solid presentation!" the scholar exclaimed joyously. "As long as we make it back in about the next five minutes so I have enough time to give the presentation....oh wait..."

5:00
4:59
4:58

Timer:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Rodrigo leans down to the donkey and gives him a huge grin, holding up his empty flask. "Get me sssomething better than Camoa Gold and we'll call it even, yesss?" he responds, taking the opportunity to tie the flask around Big's neck.

He stands back up and looks askance at the others. "The BAK? In five minutesss?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Pom jumps up.
"Quick! we gotta move! Gimme that paper, I can get there in time and hold them there! Rest of you, either RUN or do that teleport thing again!"
"..."
"In fact, do that now!"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next