Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

+15
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Clockeye
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
Zarhon
sunbeam
ValorlordV5
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
19 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 38 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  sunbeam Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 pm

ZamuelNow wrote: A bright glow flashes in the empty room but nothing happens.

Which empty room is this?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 38 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  sunbeam Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 am

I should point out that Professor Fields is supposed to be going down the hall to meet you, but Tyger hasn't posted in over a week.

Also, if you read Grease and Gearick's conversation, you'll notice that the rest of us don't plan to come down that hallway, and the plan was for you adn the Professor to get the horseshoe, then come back. Does that change your decision at all?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri May 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Crystalite wrote:If someone wants to try and stop him forcefully, this is the time to do it.

a) I have half a mind to join you.
b) Picture Grease grabbing Hector's tail and trying to hold him back. It's really funny.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm

No, that's not funny. What would be funny is if a miracle roll let Grease succeed. Big Smiles, Sweetie 

Seriously though. You guys have until about this time tomorrow.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:06 pm

um yea I've missed more than a bit here and well if seems to be hard to catch up right now...can I get a rundown of what has happened while I was away?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am

tygerburningbright wrote:um yea I've missed more than a bit here and well if seems to be hard to catch up right now...can I get a rundown of what has happened while I was away?

Know how it was commented that if things go south, there might be an international incident? It's not the South Pole but things are looking a little Antarctic right now.  Razz 

BTW, Turquoise Tree is alive instead of a ghost right now.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm

... why do things like this always happen when I go inactive for a time?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:21 pm

You guys do know Muse means outside the castle entirely and not just outside the tunnel...right?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 pm

...No? We're underground, in the catacombs commonly referred to as the caves beneath the castle*. I was prioritizing getting out of death trap town before worrying about actually escaping the castle.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6nYOFwHCM
This was my background music until Grease pulled out the rhinocerocket. Then it switched to a song from Top Gun.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 pm

"Anywhere you can see" for teleports shifts a fair bit when a telepath's on your side.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Clearly.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 am

ZamuelNow wrote:"Anywhere you can see" for teleports shifts a fair bit when a telepath's on your side.

...Then why do we need to open doors and not beat up guards again?

Because that's more fun! That's why! Now we just need to find an in-character excuse.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 am

Crystalite wrote:((That's your cue, GM.))

How? Muse can't teleport.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Er, KingOfSouls, you forgot to actually ask a question.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Alright, pause time... be a while since we had this.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Current Harmony totals + equipment
Code:
3000 xp Level 3
 350 xp Arc Completion
  85 xp Roleplaying and OOC interaction bonus
____
3435 xp total

350 xp Arc Completion
 350 xp Arc Completion
  85 xp Roleplaying and OOC interaction bonus
____
4220 xp total - Level 4

350 xp Arc Completion
  45 xp Roleplaying and OOC interaction bonus
____
4615 xp total

One dark crystal
Several corroded dark crystals
One non-rechargeable Whirlygig
One ancient and ornate silver rod

Let me know if any equipment is missing from the list.  Roleplay bonus is lower since the campaign just died in a few places.  Will be continuing but the plot needed..."reset" might be the wrong word but a lot of real time has passed for what isn't much in story time.  That said, big things have happened.  A little scatterbrained right now but I do want to hear your concerns.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 pm

So, Zamuel was like "you should totally join us" and I'm like "I'm totally there!" and now I'm like "what's next?"
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:14 am

Making a character, I'd guess.

Also, Hiya!
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 am

Hello stranger
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Alright, character made... time to bring her to life... now what?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Well, now you need to make a character sheet for that character and link to it here, so that we can see what you have. Zamuel, the Gamemaster, needs it for plotting and scheming, and the rest of us can offer advice.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 am

Well, I have the profile already set up and sent it to Zamuel by way of a PM on a different site. Is there some specific guidelines I have to follow on this site for a character as well?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:04 am

Well, we have a system we use to determine what characters can and can not do. The Player's Handbook can be found in that link, and all of the other relevant documents can be found within it.

It seems kind of daunting at first, but don't worry: it's actually fairly simple, and we're here to help too.

Of note: This campaign started before the current ruleset (the one I just linked) released, which means somenof us are using outdated abilities and rules... Just a thing to keep in mind should you decide to check out some of the other characters.

EDIT: Start by building a Level 1 character like you normally would; but, when you're done, the rest of the party is Level 4, which means you will then get to pick out other fun stuff on topnof your normal stuff.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Alright, I think I have 5 utility abilities picked out. Which ones are the racial abilities and combat abilities?
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Go check your PMs.

While I get Sobana situated, I'll be getting the new thread started.  It'll be a fresh thread due to the autoclose that happens at a certain length.  Name will be obvious.

It's up: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t898-equestrian-radio-show-s-adventure-variety-hour-explorers-of-stomp-thread-2
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next