Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 8 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:59 pm

You aren't kidding about how many battles we are doing...

I really can't wait till we are level 2. I want that conjuration trinket...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 8 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Alas, fights are all I know how to do at the moment. Cheerilee Derp

Once we get you guys done with the caravan subplot, we'll have more freedom...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Marona Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 am

Thanks to the new rule that's been made about IP addresses and my own personal circumstances, I apparently have to quit the forum (or I guess I'll be banned). I asked for an exception to be made, but Pingcode refused to do so. This really sucks because I was enjoying playing here. Well, I just wanted people to know what was up. I'll check back in tomorrow and maybe on occasion later to see if something changes in this policy/decision.
Marona
Marona
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 am

For clarification purposes, this was a collective decision by the staff to not permit exceptions to the use of proxies, not the ruling of any one staff member. This ruling was necessary to prevent the abuse of proxies to circumvent moderation action, and Marona is welcome to continue posting from any non-obscured IP address.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Well, that's extremely unfortunate.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Indeed it is. We're going to miss you a lot on these forums, Marona, and god speed in all your endeavors. I hope by some circumstance you'll be able to return to us.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Apologies for the delay, I was just working out how to proceed. Shouldn't be too hard for me to play Ghost Tracker since her attack pattern to date has been fairly predictable. Still, I'd been holding out in hopes Marona would be able to return.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Not my best fight, I admit, but still...

Anyway, I believe it's Lapis' turn?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 pm

*le bump*

Interest waning? Gurk!
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Not here. I'm interested still.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am

Good, because I've got plans for your character.

Anyone can go and finish off the Blightwings, really, they're going to be stunned for the rest of the fight.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 am

Dusk Raven wrote:Good, because I've got plans for your character.
Oh? I assume you have plans for the other characters as well... combat or RP plans?

Dusk Raven wrote:Anyone can go and finish off the Blightwings, really, they're going to be stunned for the rest of the fight.
If your that sure about them... why not just move on yourself?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:54 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Dusk Raven wrote:Good, because I've got plans for your character.

Oh? I assume you have plans for the other characters as well... combat or RP plans?

Dusk Raven wrote:Anyone can go and finish off the Blightwings, really, they're going to be stunned for the rest of the fight.

If your that sure about them... why not just move on yourself?
RP plans.

And... that's a good question. I suppose I wanted everyone's permission before I did something like that.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:56 am

Combat based as this might be. The RP plans have me very interested!

And you have my permission.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 am

Mine too. I actually thought about doing the finishing blow but then thought "Nah, Aparix did it last time". Then forgot all about this. WHOOPS
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Who was I waiting on? Ah yes, APW. His is the character I'd most be curious about with regards for motives for staying and fighting.

Anyway. We will not be switching to the new Abilities system unless everyone wants to. Not that we've used Utility Talents much, which leads me to an important question - I know I said this would be combat based, but is it too much so? Alas, combat's pretty much the only thing I really know how to do at this point, though I have a few ideas that may pop up later...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm

... Yeah. It has been a little bit too combat based currently.

Combat with this system is fun and all, but the moments of fresh air, the moments between the combat really add to the overall experience. Plus it could lead to some pretty nifty rewards/bonuses to use in combat.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Agreed. Combat may the focus, and I am fine with lots of it, but a few intermittent RP breaks are good.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Well, thankfully I don't have any combat planned for... at least a day of in-game time, so feel free to explore the town, such as it is.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 pm

The depths I'm reduced to in order to get the ball rolling...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I'd like the spot mentioned in the title.

I'll need a little while to make a character sheet; anyone have any requests, ability -wise?

Edit: No? Then here is Mitsuna.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Indeed, OOC thread is kinda quiet.

Anyway, character mostly looks good... other than being a kitsune... I'm going to have to figure out how that works in my world.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

What's to be figured? Ability wise it's pretty spelled out, I think.

Or is it the way they fit into society that troubles? I can try and help with either.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:04 pm

It's a matter of worldbuilding. I'm not sure if you saw the part about the races I'd created, but I have a certain set of races I've premade for this setting, and, while I'm open to new races, I appreciate being consulted first.

Never fear, as it transpires I have a race of shapeshifters in mind... they're just not limited to foxes.

In other news, how would you like to meet the others? In the tavern that most of them are in, or some other method?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Tavern works. I'll start working on an intro post.

Worldbuilding. I approve of general shapeshifters, but I think we can spice it a little...

Ooh! Mitsuna is in her "natural" form a fox-anthro. Maybe different tribes (or clans or whatever) traditionally model themselves after specific animals! Template:

(2) Traditional Form
- You gain any Shapeshifter talent.
(1) Alter Ego
(1) Cultural Knowledge
(2) Pick One:
-- Form Mastery
-- A Thousand Faces*

* Think about it. ATF is basically Alter Ego++. So for two extra points you get ATF instead of default Alter Ego.

Hmm. I may even edit my sheet and take out Family in favor of this...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next