Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 9 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Well, here's how my Therions work, basically:

They default to human form, but around adolescence they go on a spiritual journey to find an animal they have a particular connection with. Once they do, they can transform into that animal, as well as a hybrid anthro form. So they're limited to a couple forms, but what form that is varies depending on the individual.

That's the base concept, anyway. Alter Ego works perfectly for it.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 9 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:16 pm

But now I'm want a thousand faces... could one consider that a form of channeling? (All Hail Noxa!)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Crystalite wrote:But now I'm want a thousand faces... could one consider that a form of channeling? (All Hail Noxa!)

If we're going with Noxa, than she probably would be able to provide the ability to shapeshift... to a degree. She could definitely project the illusion of being a different race, though not the abilities - actual shapechanging would be Mutus' domain. (though I think you have Form of the Rat for Mitsuna's true-changing ability?). Certainly fits with A Thousand Faces, though.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Awesome. That's exactly what I want. Updated accordingly.

Edit: Shall I make my intro post now?

Edit 2: Not gonna wait, sorry. Posted!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 am

S'allright, everything looks good. If the others don't bite I'll find a way to get you together... meanwhile, I should be working on a post but I'm procrastinating. Question - what exactly are you trying to persuade the barkeep to do?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 am

Crystalite wrote:She glanced towards him imploringly when she caught his eye; he already knew full well she'd be hungered this morning, or else she would need to find better lodging...

Was trying to hint that he should be getting her breakfast (Lunch?)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Sorry; as I said in another topic, finals week dragged me down. Whenever I wasn't studying or taking a test I frankly didn't feel like checking these forums.

But now I'm back and ready to Aparix with a vengeance, or maybe a genial sort of congeniality that belies no real camaraderie.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:43 pm

My excuse is I have no clue what to say.

...Suddenly, making my character completely axe-crazy bites me in the tail. Great on the battlefield. Crap EVERYWHERE ELSE. EVER.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:49 am

That's not so hard to fix. All you need is to give him a reason to fight, instead of fighting for it's own sake.

If the cards fall right, I may know a certain Therian who could help with that. *wink wink nudge*
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Caden2112 wrote:My excuse is I have no clue what to say.

...Suddenly, making my character completely axe-crazy bites me in the tail. Great on the battlefield. Crap EVERYWHERE ELSE. EVER.

Yeah, I had a feeling anything Bellator could say would contribute negatively. XD
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Yay, activity!

Uh, is Aparix talking to Lorez or Mitsuna?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Mitsuna is going to jump on it anyways.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Whoo! Pull out the Endurance checks!

</shamelessdoublepost>
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Well, I suppose it was about time for Paladin's healing to not be successful...

I just hope he doesn't make things worse, considering how careful he his when it comes to healing with his powers.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Hmmm... maybe I should actually give Paladin his lvl 2 utility talent as well)[/color]

Are we at level 2!?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Uh... yeah... last time I checked, we where at level 2
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Sweet! I'll have to update my character sheet when I get home.

Edit: Done. New utility talent was (somewhat arbitrarily) Noxa's Voice (Audiomancy).

New combat trait: Took Rapid Recovery, sold the Energizing Amulet.

New gear: Shroud Of Suffering (Mwahaha!)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Hmmm. Activity is slowing down again...

I wonder how good of a Persuasion check would it take to stir up an angry mob?

Now why would I do that from an IC perspective? Mitsuna might want to see how apt her companions are at fighting. Or she might just be bored... hard to say, really.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Or we could just accept that PBPs often aren't nearly as quick moving as, say, a regular weekly game, and realize that because a regular weekly game is restricted to a few mere hours a week and the forums are open 24/7, usually the same amount gets done over time even if it feels slower.

...eh, screw that. LET'S START A RIOT
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 pm

It'll be a really dull or really unfair fight, depending on what I feel like doing with it.

This is what I get for not posting, isn't it?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Count your blessings, Dusk; we haven't actually done anything yet, merely discussed it.

That being said, I wouldn't mind some combat. Don't have to do a riot of course, but I really think you could do some interesting stuff with random villagers (Magic is not restricted to adventurers, and the town has it's own guard!)

Or just monsters. That works too.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Well, we could move on to the next day...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Well, we could move on to the next day...

That's what I was wondering, though I was waiting for someone to suggest retiring to the inn.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:19 pm

But aren't we already at the inn? Except Paladin, of course. Maybe someone should go looking for him...

How might I justify Mitsuna doing that... hmm. Not sure, really.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Actually, Paladin is out of Ki, so he's going to be ending back towards the inn to meditate and rest.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next