Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 11 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Oh you, going and doing worldbuilding in my world. Razz

Thankfully, it makes sense to me, and fits quite well. I approve!
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 11 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Crystalite Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:14 am

Hmm. Incidentally, it also justifies Laughter quite well... Mutus would fit better than Noxa, though.

I'm sorely tempted to make a Mutus channeler now... but let's see where Mitsuna leads us first. No good to be building new characters every few minutes.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Also, Aparix was hit by a Blightwing, not a a hound, but otherwise the math is correct.

My bad. Editing in progress.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

I don't think Lorez will be interested... bounty hunters maybe, not Lorez...

BTW, Paladin does have healing moves you know.

Honestly, Paladin has the most diverse of all my fighting styles so far...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm

You do not want to fight Lorez.

Also, while the bounty hunters idea is interesting, after what you guys are doing for the town it'd have to be outsiders who'd attack Mitsuna, and they'd risk the wrath of the town doing so. Keeping in mind also that I didn't intend for Therion's to be a wanted species...

Also, this fight is going slightly less well for you than I'd intended... the last time you guys faced Blightwings they suffered from horrible rolls and I pegged their challenge rating as less than it seems it was...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Its... decent currently.

That said. I hope everyone can survive another round, as it will take that long for Paladin to start healing.

Question. What is the guard's equipment? Specifically, do they have a shield?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Its... decent currently.

That said. I hope everyone can survive another round, as it will take that long for Paladin to start healing.

Question. What is the guard's equipment? Specifically, do they have a shield?

Yeah, there's a few shields amongst them. Simple shields, but shields nonetheless. Most are armed with shields and spears.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:You do not want to fight Lorez.

Also, while the bounty hunters idea is interesting, after what you guys are doing for the town it'd have to be outsiders who'd attack Mitsuna, and they'd risk the wrath of the town doing so. Keeping in mind also that I didn't intend for Therion's to be a wanted species...

Oh. Should I be rid of that then? Or is it too late?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Bella may last another round, but I'm sitting at 3 HP and basically useless resist.

...I MAY BE THE FIRST PLAYER CASUALTY!! YAAAAY!  Very Happy 
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Crystalite wrote:

Oh. Should I be rid of that then? Or is it too late?

You mean the bit you wrote? Keep it.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

So... is it possible for the guards to say... disengage, and form a shield wall? With Bellator's crazy attack and the appearance of a giant made out of lava attack the blight?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:So... is it possible for the guards to say... disengage, and form a shield wall? With Bellator's crazy attack and the appearance of a giant made out of lava attack the blight?

They could form a spear wall, which I imagine would also be effective. You'll have to cut down the Blightspawn's numbers to break up the mess of single combats going on in order to do so, however.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm

I think I might be able to do that... I hope.

Whose turn is it now?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:I think I might be able to do that... I hope.

Whose turn is it now?

Yours, as a matter of fact.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Well then, lets see what 4 damage to six bloodied targets can do.

I'm hoping that as one Blightwing is down, I might be able to take some others down as well.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Caden2112 wrote:...I MAY BE THE FIRST PLAYER CASUALTY!! YAAAAY!  Very Happy 

We'll see...

How 'bout this, whoever dies first gets to make that Mutus channeler I mentioned and bring Laughter to the party.

Although, admittedly, you could use that more than me if only for better RP purposes...

EDIT: Why Lapis no post!?

I think, once this battle is over, that I'm going to drop Blast From The Past, probably in favor of Arcing Bolt. The extra round just isn't carrying this build very well...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 am

*pokes Lapis Lazily*

I'd like to get this combat done by the end of the month.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 am

But I posted. Sorry bout the derp up.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:But I posted. Sorry bout the derp up.

My apologies, the site was being oddly slow that day...

Meanwhile, I forgot to post that it's APW's turn, followed by Crystalite.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 am

Yaaaay! I finally pulled off my combo!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Drat, and I was so close to pulling off the giant's ultimate attack... you're lucky this mini-boss isn't immune to domination! Don't expect this to work on every boss you fight.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Yessir  Dan vs Smiles 

Also:

Dusk Raven wrote:The giant is bloodied and dominated, and thanks to the adjacency stuff, Blightwing A and Blighthound C are also dominated. It's Blightwing A's turn... so, Mitsuna, would you like the multi-target or the single-target attack, and on which foe?

Let's have the single-target attack, against the other Blightwing. (Whichever one is less dead, if there's more than the two; I can't remember >_< )
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Dusk Raven wrote:The giant is bloodied and dominated, and thanks to the adjacency stuff, Blightwing A and Blighthound C are also dominated. It's Blightwing A's turn... so, Mitsuna, would you like the multi-target or the single-target attack, and on which foe?

Let's have the single-target attack, against the other Blightwing. (Whichever one is less dead, if there's more than the two; I can't remember >_< )

Well, there's three Blightwings left and they're all more or less equally not-dead. And congratulations, the die rolled just enough to kill one of them off.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Sweet. I hope Bellator survives.

...Heck, I hope I survive. I have another combo for Round 5....
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Good news! I'm not dead. I actually recovered. Slightly.

...Bad news, in all the excitement, i think I lost track of what's still standing. >.< Can I get a refresher, please?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next