Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 9 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Well we did just do some great work to befriending these Zebra's... :3

Don't know I'd think this would end up being the outcome of things but yeah. Thought Lunar's reaction to seeing the kids come up would be to try and impress them, for both improving relations and just having a bit of fun... Which giving everything that's gone down for Lunar, he could use a bit of fun right now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 9 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

POST AFTER POST:

Well... Deonte... I say that we're getting you to enter that building if we gotta DRAG your character into it. I swear... Why do we even keep Iggy around at this point?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Well... Deonte... I say that we're getting you to enter that building if we gotta DRAG your character into it. I swear... Why do we even keep Iggy around at this point?
I dunno, ask Luna...

Speaking of Iggy, why does Iggy have the combat trait Putrid Explosion if he has no conjurations?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Well... Deonte... I say that we're getting you to enter that building if we gotta DRAG your character into it. I swear... Why do we even keep Iggy around at this point?
Well now that we're stuck in the past youre stuck with him but he does have a point in being defensive. We wouldnt want the party to get surrounded while theyre all inside the hut would we.
Paper Shadow wrote:
I dunno, ask Luna...
Speaking of Iggy, why does Iggy have the combat trait Putrid Explosion if he has no conjurations?
That.....is a damn good question.....huh.....
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

You want to change that again real quick and we pretend this never happened? Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Are we ready to meet the Witch Doctor yet?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Yep. In case anyone was wondering what took so long I was giving Random a couple-three days to respond, and then overslept.

Also I have a class or two in a couple hours, so it'll be slow going but in all technicality yes, we are meeting the doctor today.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Um... I somebody other then Lunar or Scorch going to start chatting and being all diplomatic?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Damnit, Lunar, I'm a soldier, not a diplomat! /Bones

I'll post something anyway though. Hopefully it won't go horribly wrong! Razz

EDIT: No idea if she has the authority to speak on behalf of Celestia but Grizzle and Plug aren't here to say otherwise, so yay to usurping royal authority!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Um... I somebody other then Lunar or Scorch going to start chatting and being all diplomatic?
Don't worry guys, I got this. I put the Diploma into Diplomat...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

As long as you don't put the 'mat' into it
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:07 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:As long as you don't put the 'mat' into it
The welcome mat, maybe.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Why errbody go quiet?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Just waiting for Writer's reply to the current question, I guess...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:04 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Who wants to volunteer to be standing closest to the door?
I don't know who'll be standing closest to the door inside the hut (I would assume no one really as we were invited to sit at the table), but I'd like to remind you that Iggy is standing on watch next to the door outside the hut, so I guess him...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 am

Alright but besides Iggy though

on the inside man
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:35 am

Hmm, I think we're all sitting down- would've been rude to refuse

Unless anyone volunteers (or didn't take a seat), I assume the "closest" seat to the entrance would be filled by the last person to enter the hut- in terms of posting order, Shimmer entered the hut last, although Luthier might have actually entered the hut last having stopped to speak to Iggy/about Iggy's plan to stay outside.

(TLDR: Luthier's sitting at the table, I would be fine if he's the one who's "closest" to the door)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:50 am

Kay.

I'm gonna flip a coin and then send a PM.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:00 am

So I just had a flashback to a D&D game where one person was split from the party and we heard noises but didn't act on it. What did you hear exactly?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 am

Probably okay for me to say this, being the OOC thread and all- a little unsure since it was sent to me in a PM- I'll take this down if AProc tells me to.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 am

It's fine...just remember that nopony besides Luthier (and Iggy???) know about that IC and we'll be fine.

Anyways, Luthier's story is somewhat wild and involves more than one term that Zebris simply has no frame of reference for. It would take a pretty high persuasion roll to convince anypony of its truth, though a much lower one will get her to at least consider the possibility that it might be true.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 am

Ah, okay- should've known.  Here we go:

Persuasion

Roll 20 (!) + 9 Persuasion + 2 Scorch = 31 Natural 20!

Ah, who knew Luthier was so good at talking to ponies (or zebras at least). Seems like these talks with these zebras could've gone a lot worse at a few points- I actually had thought I had gotten a nat20 before in these talks- but apparently not. Luthier's not even the best at persuasion in the party (he's equaled or bested by most of the party, including Iggy) Guess he's been the one doing most of the talking though. (sorry about that! Just seem to happen to be on when things need to be talked to... thought that would change once Luthier and now Drizzle were translating)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:It's fine...just remember that nopony besides Luthier (and Iggy???) know about that IC and we'll be fine.
I'm okay with that, just making sure that it wasn't the sound of one of our party members choking...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:57 am

I will post eventual results of the roll Luthier has just made, and Drizzle's response, but first I'd like to give other ponies in the room a chance to respond to the events that have occurred, put their own two cents in, etc.

Of course, no one should feel obligated to do so by any means.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Shadow, I'm a little confused- is Scorch asking the party or the zebras? Could you clarify what he's asking (Is he asking about what we think Nihl said to the zebras? What the zebras think he said to them? Or what we think he was talking about when we encountered him before?)

Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next