Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 15 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Shall we assume the absentee members of our party (Costume Change and Brilliant Shimmer come to mind) will be back in the village, helping with the evacuation once Luthier arrives?

On another random note, I was digging through the old thread and turned up Wandering Eye's conversation with Luna... now Wandering Eye is sure to be homesick. I know I certainly miss Luna.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 15 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

As do I. Sad

They shall indeed be back in the village for now. Maybe for...whiles.

I have nothing else to say, unfortunately.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:As do I. Sad

They shall indeed be back in the village for now. Maybe for...whiles.

I have nothing else to say, unfortunately.
GIF:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:15 am

So who are we waiting on? Curunir? The wait is killing me...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am

Though everyone (currently playing) talked about it, it didn't seem like Luthier actually split off and went to go to Nihl's place(?). Also, Wander and SCroch seemed to be in the middle of a conversation.

Of course, it's entirely possible I just misread everything entirely, and I plan on checking for that. First thing I can tomorrow, because tonight I am about to be the dead asleep.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:02 am

Way I understood the plan, Lunar's carrying Luthier back to the Zebra village to warn them (and the Griffons) about the incoming meteor. Eye and Scorch are going on ahead to Nilh's camp.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:17 am

Curunir wrote:Way I understood the plan, Lunar's carrying Luthier back to the Zebra village to warn them (and the Griffons) about the incoming meteor.  Eye and Scorch are going on ahead to Nilh's camp.
That's the plan alright...

Dusk Raven wrote:Wandering Eye grinned in return at his companion's bravado. "Anti-venom, huh? Sounds good enough to me." His grin faded a little as he became lost in thought, wondering if they'd be able to return to their own time once this was over... wondering if he'd see Luna again. He looked up at the sky, where the moon still held the Mare in the Moon. Luna grant me strength.
This is a good point actually. Is the Mare in the Moon, erm, there?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:23 am

yep, for all we know we could be BEFORE Luna gets banished to the moon. And a lot of other things, for that matter.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:33 am

Yeah, we're someplace where there is Zebras... And Griffons...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Curunir wrote:yep, for all we know we could be BEFORE Luna gets banished to the moon.  And a lot of other things, for that matter.

I... hadn't considered that. I'd assumed since we were in the past by at least several hundred years that the Mare in the Moon would be there, but we could be back even farther.

In which case Wandering Eye's Freaky Knowledge applies to... a lot of things, since we'd be in the Dark History.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Allow me to settle things: this is indeed pre-banishment times you find yourselves in.

I suppose I'd always interpreted Wander's "Dark History" to mean "Dark History of Equestria", not just "Dark History in general", so it hadn't occurred to me to let you know. Oops.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Allow me to settle things: this is indeed pre-banishment times you find yourselves in.

I suppose I'd always interpreted Wander's "Dark History" to mean "Dark History of Equestria", not just "Dark History in general", so it hadn't occurred to me to let you know. Oops.

That would have been a fair assumption to make, and I'll understand if you want to limit his knowledge as a result.

Meanwhile, I suppose I should edit my post...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Now that you have, I feel comfortable finally updating here.

It won't be much of one, really - just detailing how much closer the meteorite is and what you guys find when you get places - but it'll exist, which is better than it has been doing.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 am

Dusk Raven wrote:Wandering Eye takes in the scene for a few moments. "Well, this isn't what I expected. Where are the zebras?" He ponders for a few minutes more, then says to Scorch, "Take us in slow, and try to avoid being seen. I want to know what's going on here before we act."
Before I respond, may I suggest changing this from "a few minutes more" to "a few seconds more"? We don't really have minutes to spare what with the giant burning rock crashing from the sky...

(InB4 Bart's Meteor)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Dusk Raven wrote:Wandering Eye takes in the scene for a few moments. "Well, this isn't what I expected. Where are the zebras?" He ponders for a few minutes more, then says to Scorch, "Take us in slow, and try to avoid being seen. I want to know what's going on here before we act."
Before I respond, may I suggest changing this from "a few minutes more" to "a few seconds more"? We don't really have minutes to spare what with the giant burning rock crashing from the sky...

(InB4 Bart's Meteor)

I meant to write moments.  Cheerilee Derp 
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:10 pm

To be fair, a CMC Perception might mean that you can hear Nihl without having to risk going in...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:29 am

Sorry, guys, gonna be a couple more days before I get an update  in - so much happening at once means, well, big events, and I need to be A) not super-busy and B) well-rested before I try and draw them up. So there you go.

Sorry again - hope you can wait a little longer.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 15 1388114411766
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 pm

So, who are we waiting on now?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:So, who are we waiting on now?
Read the post above yours...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Well, yeah, but he posted an update since then, I wasn't sure if it still applied. I suppose it does.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Well, yeah, but he posted an update since then, I wasn't sure if it still applied. I suppose it does.
True. Maybe that was a "I've got a chance to do this before I venture into the void of silence" update...

I guess technically we can wait for the two who haven't posted yet to see if their existence is still meaningful...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

"Waiting on existence of the other two people" is, in fact, why I have not updated yet.

Admittedly, I haven't checked the topic today and about half of yesterday, so maybe they have, but there you go
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Thought I had posted it but I rolled a 13 on my initiative.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm

And your moves?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

You have 12 hours to pick your moves before battle starts up~
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next