Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 15 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Seeing Rob pitch over, kaji rushes to help
"Whoah dude, you alright there?"
Heal Check:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 15 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:20 pm

"Alright, alright, enough of this catty back-and-forth thing we've got going on," Woolie said, stepping over the still-spasming (not at all still while spasming) body of the Artist Formerly Known as Rob, and probably brushing past kaji as he does so. Woolie's seen enough dudes to know what being high looks like, which is to say he went to public school. "There is kind of an old dude having a seizure right now and I'm more than a little behind on my first aid training."

The mysterious green glow that surrounds them as this happens clearly has nothing to do with what Woolie has said, but is appreciated nonetheless.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Kaji knows that Rob is freaking out, but has no idea what to do. A woman rushes over.
"Oh my god, Rob! What happened to him?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 pm

"I dunno! We were talking and he just spouted something about colors and started... well, doing this!"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"I blame her," Sarah says, pointing at the neko. "She's been throwing around some crazy powers since that Neckbeard guy pulled us into the web, so she sometimes just makes things happen. Like, she made beer earlier. What's with that?" Pausing to consider that she was, in fact, helping Thalia, she adds, "Of course, it's totally still her fault so you should lock her up or whatever."

meta.:

Last edited by maswoon on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

"Oh, sure, try to blame it on the girl in black. Not the first person to try that, you know."

Instant Party woot!:

Persuasion, to blame it on Sarah:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:32 pm

The woman just stares at the two arguing girls.
"You're both horrible. Just get out! Get out now!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"Geez, chill out, would ya? He's just high. My uncle smokes enough weed for me to know what it looks like. We live in Washington, where it's legal. Or, at least, I did."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

"Look, I'm sorry she's a b-- ...ad person, but do you really need to kick ME out about it!?" Sarah asks, voice crescendoing. She stood her ground for now, but she was ready to leave the town, or at least wait outside of it for the rational people to be ready to leave. Either or, really.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 pm

"That."
kaji points to the guy on the floor.
"is nothing like weed. Might be mushrooms though, now that you mention it. Or LSD."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Other people are gathering around the scene. Many of them look disturbed, others angry.
"Please, leave."
The woman is doing her best to try and Ease Rob's seizure.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

"What the heck is wrong with you kids?! Help the man, can't you see he's having a seizure?!", Gus yells, quickly helping Rob with his senior citizen medical knowledge.

Heal check:
Instant party roll:

Last edited by Zarhon on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Gus somehow channels the code to purge the drugs from Rob and stop his seizure. Rob coughs a bit and looks around.
"What the hell just happened?"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:Gus somehow channels the code to purge the drugs from Rob and stop his seizure. Rob coughs a bit and looks around.
"What the hell just happened?"
"You tell me - you had some weird seizure. Luckily I managed to do... Uhm... Something, and now you don't. You got some history of illness in your family?"
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

"Goth chick over there makes something crazy happen every time she says 'What could possible go wrong?' I don't know why she does it. If you're going to kick people out, just kick her out." DerouX says. "Is there anything I can do to help around here?"

Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"Hey, if you're going to kick anyone out, kick the weeaboo. She has just a little button she has to push, and similarly crazy things happen. Not to mention she has the control of a massive mecha and who knows what else."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:16 pm

"I also have self-control."
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:18 pm

"Oh, so you assume I don't? I just don't care what happens. Why do you think I still say that, after already knowing that saying it causes random things to happen? Besides, nothing truly deadly has ever happened before. No plague, no earthquake, no tornado, no hurricane - Hurricane Thalia. I like that."

Last edited by Copper Rose on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Rob gets up.
"Now girls, fighting isn't going to get anyone anywhere. You all are welcome to stay here for as long as you need to, but I don't want any fighting, and I don't want any nonsense going on."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

"Thank you very much sir," Sarah says, bowing in his direction.

Last edited by maswoon on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling is hard sometimes)
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

"Whatever. What does this place even have to offer?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

"So, now that that's all out of the way, are we staying here for supplies or heading out to do... whatever."
To the crowd:
"Do any of YOU know where to get a map of this place?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 pm

"I'm sorry miss, but we just don't have a map. As far as thing to offer, we've got quite a few comforts, but they're isn't anything to eat or drink around here. Normally that'd bug me, but I haven't felt hungry or thirsty at all since I've been here."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

"That's odd, neither have we. I wonder why. DerouX sits in though for a few moments, then shrugs. "Since we don't really know where we are, I think we should start making a map." DerouX conjures a blank sheet of paper and a pencil. In the middle of the blank sheet of paper, he makes a dot labeled 'City of Denton'.

Meta:
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:30 am

Jonny just sighs.

"Is it too late to say I don't know any of you? Of course it is. Sarah, calm breaths. Thalia... I somehow doubt you care that much in the first place, so can we just keep it down to angry glares and the occasional misguided prank of some kind?"

He rubs his forehead.

"Right, map making, exploration, and trying not to upset people. I guess we'll find things out if we keep moving. Again, thanks Rob. And... Sorry. We're all a bunch of goobers."

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next