Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:49 pm

I think I was waiting on something else I think...

Edit what are we even trying to do at this point?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Welp, DM pointed us to the nurses house. I think we should go there. Only problem is, we don't want to put sunspot out of the picture. But in character, that's exactly what we'd need to do to escape and investigate the nurse's home.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 pm

I could use Haste on myself/Wrangler, but since it seems like we're about to enter combat (which instantly removes it), I'll delay it till we see what happens next.

Last edited by Zarhon on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 pm

so either we need to try and break out and have sun pursue us or well I've do not have any other ideas...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:01 am

tygerburningbright wrote:so either we need to try and break out and have sun pursue us or well I've do not have any other ideas...

That's not a bad thought. Not a bad thought at all...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 am

Popping in to announce; life took some pretty bad turns for me, that I would rather not discuss openly; and I need to put Pony Tales aside for a little while. Might be a day or two, might be as long as a couple of weeks...

Sorry.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Understandable. Life always comes first. Hope things get better sooner rather than later.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm

understood be sure to notify all of your other games though...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 am

One, don't worry about it, Crystalite, we get it. And two, I was in traction for a few days, so sorry I went missing.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Okay, so I think I can start posting again; but, I still need a while to get back into GM mode. My posting is going to be a little eratic, and I need a chance to drop another campaign as well (Most likely Dream Team, but I'm not sure yet...)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

There. Combat! Proceed to lay the hammer down!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

And so the slow grind of Wrangler's combat begins.
I think I forgot to mention that I swapped some of Wrangler's talents for others, but they're still official talents and his build really didn't change tactics. He's just able to support a bit more with the heal from Drain Blood and the damage penalty off Splash it in Their Eyes!
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Wrangler currently has 2 Resist and 2 Vuln, so he takes normal damage unless they only manage 1 or 2 damage, in which case he would just resist it.
On another note,
Crystalite wrote:The Unicorn and Earth Pony, seeing this, nod to each other without breaking stride. The Unicorn skids to a halt about ten feet away, letting off a magical bolt towards Busker.

Busker suffers 7 damage, and is Dazed until the end of his next turn. (That's before Resistance or anything else, if you have some such that I didn't notice.)

Wrangler suffers 4 damage from the Unicorn's attack, and 6 more from the Earth Pony's. (Also before Resistance/Vulnerability.) Wrangler also loses 1 Energy. (Sorry!)
Busker was hit by the Unicorn's magic bolt, but Wrangler takes the damage? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to tank the extra damage, just pointing out the discrepancy.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:08 pm

That was a typo. Cheerilee Derp I'll go fix it in a minute.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:58 am

Huh, I was expecting my acrobatics ambush/stunt to give a slight edge at the start there. Oh well.

Edit: Hang on, what about Jade? Isn't she with us / in combat as well?

Notice Curunir didn't post in a while either... I think we forgot about Jade, and/or he forgot to post during the short hiatus.

Edit Edit: Did I take 7, or 7+4=11 damage?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am

Busker only takes 7 damage.

Jade has joined the battle, and dealt two damage.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 pm

All of that damage had the -3 penalty on it? Or at least the unicorn and earth pony since they didn't dodge the thing?
Also, that middle bit looks like the unicorn/ earth pony tag team attack from last time...was that just accidentally carried through or did the unicorn and earth pony make extra attacks you didn't flavor in the text?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Damage Penalty? Oops. I'll go fix.

The pegasus "dodging" was just flavor. She took the damage, and also has that penalty.

The unicorn and Earth pony made different attacks; the flavors on the unicorn just happened to still fit right. I thought the Earth Pony's flash-bang was different flavor-wise, though...

All fixed!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Did the unicorn save against his vuln1 save ends?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Also the damage penalty SE?
Hey zarhon, did you see the 3 health Wrangler sent to Busker from Drain Blood?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm

I think I actually forgot about this game for a while... um well what were we trying to accomplish?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Umm well, let's see...

Farnsworth was apparently abducted, so Jade, Wrangler, and Busker are out rescuing him.

I think Dr. Trotson and Wraith are still quarantined in the hospital, finding things out there. I think you had gotten some possible leads from the patient.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:53 pm

There's a sudden resurgence of pony pox, which is basically chicken pox, and it's even affecting those who should be immune to it.
Trotson and the ash foal (forgot her name :I) are in the hospital and...I think you were going to try being decomtaminated and investigate the nurse's house where patient zero came from.
Oh! That guard character is there too. Crystallite's character?
Wrangler, Jade, and Busker all went to rescue the abducted Farnsworth, who we met running from an explosion followed by thugs.
The nurse's house and coercing the thugs are the 2 leads I know about, or at least can think of at the moment. Those and the statue, but we've basically played that as far as we can without getting physical with it.
If you can't get out of the quarantine...keep talking to the doctors I guess? I dunno, I'm just snarl and smash guy.

Last edited by Quietkal on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Quietkal wrote:Hey zarhon, did you see the 3 health Wrangler sent to Busker from Drain Blood?
Yep, should be 30 - 7 - 4 + 3 = 22 hp.

Technically still my turn now, as I'm still waiting to see what I "copy" with the crit.

Also the little ash filly is Wraith.  Very Happy  Unless the trio at the hospital can think of something, they might need a slight hook from the DM to get an "in-character" reason to cooperate with Sunspot, or a "no turning back now" event that forces Sunspot to join them as an agent.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Zarhon wrote:Did the unicorn save against his vuln1 save ends?

Quietkal wrote:Also the damage penalty SE?
Hey zarhon, did you see the 3 health Wrangler sent to Busker from Drain Blood?

The Pegasus and Unicorn both made all of their saving throws. The Earth Pony did not.

Also, Zarhon:

[0] Dazzling Performance - Free Attack
Deal 1d10 damage to target creature. That creature and all enemies adjacent to it are blinded until the end of your next turn.

(That would be the flash bang attack.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next