Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:47 am

Crystalite wrote: Gurk!  What have you DONE!?!
I regret nothing!  Daring Do

I'm fine with a time skip as long as nobody has anything else to say.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Quietkal Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm fine with a time skip.
Do we have a cover that's worked in the past, like Canterlot Library: Invenstigative Unit (we're a new program at the Library,) or do we need to come up with several individual covers that will invariably be mildly questioned?

Last edited by Quietkal on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Okay with time skip.

Also I can't tell if Busker/Sudsy are in a legitimate 'relationship' or not anymore.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm

okay with skip
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 am

Fine with timeskip here.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 am

Quietkal wrote:Do we have a cover that's worked in the past, like Canterlot Library: Investigative Unit (we're a new program at the Library,) or do we need to come up with several individual covers that will invariably be mildly questioned?

One of you has Freaky Knowledge in Forgery, and another has A Thousand Faces. Figure something out.

Zarhon wrote:Also I can't tell if Busker/Sudsy are in a legitimate 'relationship' or not anymore.

Wraith hit it on the button. (Or so she thinks Daring Do ) Just be warned; Busker would know by now that Sudsy can be spiteful if it's taken too far, and you both live in a literal house of horrors.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Well, Wrangler'd want to make sure we were all on the same page, story-wise. He'd suggest the Canterlot Library Investigative Unit, a made up department that takes a proactive approach to learning information, rather than waiting for it to be put into books.

Did we not do the arrive separately plan? Or did we arrive separately, and just grouped up after we all got there?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Quietkal wrote:Well, Wrangler'd want to make sure we were all on the same page, story-wise. He'd suggest the Canterlot Library Investigative Unit, a made up department that takes a proactive approach to learning information, rather than waiting for it to be put into books.

Well then, have him suggest it. Now is a brilliant time to do so, since there's nobody around to over hear >_>

Quietkal wrote:Did we not do the arrive separately plan? Or did we arrive separately, and just grouped up after we all got there?

The later. I probably didn't make that very clear, sorry; especially with Farnsworth taking charge of the luggage.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:32 pm

I'm just a little confused, because the tactic of arrive separately seems to imply 'act like you don't know each other,' but if we're just gonna group right back up...? Wouldn't that seem more supicious? A group that arrived at different rates but then all went together to go investigate something?
Am I just over thinking this?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Probably a little bit.

...Of course, the more I try and re-assure you that nothing's going to come of it (because nobody else is really around) the less likely you are to believe me...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:"Yeah, well what are we waiting for then? We should get going to this hospital. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can go shopping for toys! Oh.. wait. I need to sound more dignified and adult. Ahem... Let us be off. Time is money. Wait... that doesn't make sense here. Eh whatever. I'll get it."

One would think she'd be more accustomed to this... I dunno.

Anyone have anything else to say or do before we go to the hospital?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Indeed she is used to this. She also likes to mess around.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Added a piece of Lore.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 pm

I'm thinking our options for the hospital, as far as cover goes, could be:

a) Doc Trotson and his team of interns/scrubs visit the hospital for educational purposes. This could get us a view of the less-public areas.
b) We pretend we're here for a typical doctor's appointment / medicine purchase of some sort, and pretend to have gotten lost if we're caught where we shouldn't be.
c) One of us fakes an injury, the rest of us are family/visitors.
d) We claim we're looking for a pen-pal friend who got hit by the pox. We ask to let us see the patients so we can find if our friend is there (as we don't know what they look like, but know what they're wearing).
e) Inspection team of some sort (Surprise sanitary inspection? They'd have to allow us to go look around.).
f) Dress up as janitors or bio-hazard disposal workers (janitors that handle the icky medical stuff like bloody bandages and used needles) and hopefully waltz around unquestioned.
g) Busker can say he's come to entertain the kids who are bedridden from the pox.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:17 am

Crystalite wrote:Added a piece of Lore.
Awesome. I guess by the books Wraith must be designated as Hoof class, as she is cleared for active duty. Though, I imagine she might also have her own special designation given that she is a sentient being and technical employee. She must give the classification guys headaches. Initially she was probably designated Floor class and held for testing until it was shown she was rather benign and quite saddened by containment procedures.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 am

@ Zarhon: In the interest of making you behave as In Character as possible, I am not going to recommend any particular cover. All of them sound plausible, however.

@ Lapis: *shrug* Up to you, really; it qualifies as Wraith's backstory.

For the record, the Supervisor (Maverick ATM) is in charge of designating Artifacts (What do you think he does all day?).
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:31 am

Probably most fun if they just classify her as Wraith, given how outside the normal bounds she is. And for a place that collects abnormal objects, that's saying something.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:33 pm

For Wrangler's artifact utility, I'd like to ask to replace his Animal Speak with
Form of the Alpha:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 am

Looks great. I'd also like to see an Intimidation bonus (Think about it, timber wolves are pretty damn scary), maybe a +5? Up to you, I suppose.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 am

Added intimidation at a +5 then.
^-^
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 am

Are we ready to go to the hospital then?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

I definitely am.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Yep yep
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:25 pm

yes!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Okay! In a minute; I'm a little tongue tied and twisted. Just an earth-bound misfit, I...

(Name that band!)

EDIT: I haven't heard back from him (Her?) yet, but we may be getting an additional Player Character here in a minute, played by new member Elacular..
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next