Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 10 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Crystallite wrote:The Pegasus cocks her head sideways. She manages to give a disapproving groan around her gag...
Just triple checking, but that sounds like a 'no,' yea?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 10 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Less "No" and more "Buck you, I'm gagged."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:26 am

On the subject of the coin, could you PM me its details that Busker knows? Considering there's variants I suggested with it.

Also, let's try get miss pegasus to visit some silly place (like a retirement home). Just say a misleading (for her to hear) place to meet at.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:20 am

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 am

If this helps you feel better, I made a thing.

My little Warehouse
My little Warehouse

Aaah-aaah-aah-aah

My little Warehouse!
I wondered what an artifact could be
(my little Warehouse)
Until you put me on Keter Duty

Giant Lizards
Tons of fire!
Euclidian parts
God, that’s just wrong…
Sharing hoof classes is really fun
And Basement class kills everyone!

My little Warehouse
Lock ‘em up so they don’t blow up the world!
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Elder unicorn = One of the thugs, right?

Better knock out the unicorn, lest he use magic to free himself easily. I say we either knock him and the pegasus out and go for the hotel, or mislead them to a wrong place.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes, elder unicorn = thug.

Keter duty, you say? Here, have some cake.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Oh lord, the cakes. Well, only if I can have tomatoes and pizza with it.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Uuuuh, Zarhon? Aren't Wrangler and prisoners separate from the rest of the party currently? Gonna make it a tad challenging to bop them on the head from so far away.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Aren't we all still in that alley, next to the trio of thugs? I think we were still discussing whether we're going to the hotel with Farnsworth or not, and can't find where it says Wrangler is away from rest of party.

And if we aren't there, how exactly do we know the unicorn is rousing from his sleep then?

I think we're all a bit location-confused.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Last thing I heard was that Wrangler stayed behind while Busker, Jade, and Farnsworth went to meet/save Trotson and Wraith.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:27 pm

How far away from each other are we, then? I'll edit the post once I get some bearings on our location(s).

Also Wrangler, go bonk them.  Razz
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

About 3 miles, as a Pegasus flies; closer to 5 miles walking down streets and across alleyways.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

That's quite a huge distance.

Edited post. Leave the dragon at the hotel then go for artifacts?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:45 pm

...Hard to say. If nobody says anything soon I'll make the assumption.

Also, QuietKal/Wrangler could please roll Athletics I'd greatly appreciate it. EDIT: Never mind, the unicorn rolled a natural 1.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:39 am

Debating whether getting the guards' attention by yelling "HEY CHUCKLENUTS" is a wise course of action or not.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:51 am

If you decide not to, be sure to let me know.

Incidentally, I have confirmed a certain belief of mine.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Don't forget that the thugs ponies are armed (the pegasus had a crossbow and poison/acid bolts). Should be evidence enough of an assault.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:32 pm

You can't? Huh. Well, this way the option is/was open to you to spend an MP (Otherwise I'd have just forgotten it straight up.) Although, I will admit my DC is probably a bit ridiculous, there.

Elacular: In case I didn't make it clear, Sunny does in fact know that they are heading to Softhoove's house eventually (Assuming that they aren't misleading you deliberately.) I would like to know more definitively which way you intend to take her. (It's up to you; but, personally, the toy store would be more interesting for you and more convenient for me.)

EDIT: Waiting on Curunir.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 am

Almost surprised by that Lapis.
Almost.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Hehehehehe. I did bring it up earlier.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Just wait for it, Lapis. Juuust wait...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Just checking, but Wrangler did get the scent of the thief he was talking to? Talking at would be more correct, I suppose.
What would be a reasonable amount of time that he would expect to trail to last, barring rain and other phenomena, should he not want to immediately follow her trail?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Several days. Anything that keeps you in town longer than that probably counts as "unacceptably stupid" (I believe we discussed such things already...)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 am

How do we know/assume the foal is looking for that clown, exactly? She saying anything about it? How old is she?

Also, I get the feeling Wraith's gonna get in trouble soon, if the artifacts check for (mental) age.  Very Happy
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next