Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 10 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  Cardbo Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 am

Elacular wrote:

With Marsh and Dart (and Grey I think), the image of Featherbow fades away. Miracle rocks lightly back and forth on his hooves, staring into deep space. "Huh. Weird. Anyway, where're we going now?"

'We could always follow Cloud up the path. Unless somepony else has a good idea.'
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 am

Pyro raised an eyebrow at Featherbow's little tirade. Slightly; it took quite a bit to catch the Seargeant too off guard. "Hmm. And here I thought I was insufferable. Featherbow, level with me. Are you still good to go? Because you seriously don't look so good," Pyro said in a tone that sounded almost concerned...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 pm

"Guess we should follow. It'll be faster than the train but still get us there."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Paladin was silent for some time, even when Featherbrow started talking to them directly, just quietly reflecting on the last day as a whole, on what had happened and what he had learned ever since they had come to this camp. There was a lot to think about, even for one like himself or normally didn't think so deeply on such things. It was only when the group started to talk about what to do, Paladin shook himself free and spoke up. "I agree, the train is slow and it would be best not to tally here, walking on the tracks seems to be the best option."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Crystalite wrote:Pyro raised an eyebrow at Featherbow's little tirade. Slightly; it took quite a bit to catch the Seargeant too off guard. "Hmm. And here I thought I was insufferable. Featherbow, level with me. Are you still good to go? Because you seriously don't look so good," Pyro said in a tone that sounded almost concerned...

Featherbow groaned. "I think that Miracle's scream had an effect on, you know...her. I feel like some of the mental walls I built up got weakened in the blast. I'm fine for today, but I'm gonna see if QK can come in for an emergency session tomorrow."

Quietkal wrote:Cloud glances at the spiderwebs and takes some care not to step on them, but doesn't look too closely as she continues to the desk and TV. If they're important, Featherbow'll bring them up.

As she reached the desk, the TV began playing its prerecorded message: "Hello there, colts and fillies. When something happens to a person that causes them to feel very big emotions, they form 'emotional baggage' and 'tags'. Now, the baggage tends to stay in one place, and many psychoneights build an emotional baggage claim that they tend to flock to. The tags, however, move through the mind at will and can be picked up by any psychic pony who isn't the person whose head it's inside. Letting the tags find their baggage is a perfectly normal, healthy way to deal with your feels, but it can be sped up by a psychic moving the tag with no known negative impact. My baggage claim is at the end of the railroad. If you want, you can bring a couple of these tags."

Everypony else catches up with her at the tail end of the talk.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

"What'd we miss?"

OOC @Fury
Dart turns to the Earth Pony colt following them. "You know, you don't talk much. I'm Dart. What's your name?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Elacular wrote:
Crystalite wrote:Pyro raised an eyebrow at Featherbow's little tirade. Slightly; it took quite a bit to catch the Seargeant too off guard. "Hmm. And here I thought I was insufferable. Featherbow, level with me. Are you still good to go? Because you seriously don't look so good," Pyro said in a tone that sounded almost concerned...

Featherbow groaned. "I think that Miracle's scream had an effect on, you know...her. I feel like some of the mental walls I built up got weakened in the blast. I'm fine for today, but I'm gonna see if QK can come in for an emergency session tomorrow."

"You'd better be... If you need somebody talked to, I can do that, but don't push these kids too far either. Too much aggression and the Censors will pop in. Speaking of which, please tell me you've just got them penned up somewhere?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:09 am

Paladin was surprised when the dragon turned to him and asked what his name was, as well as that he didn't talk much. This caused him to shrug, saying. "There's been a lot to think about. The name is Paladin."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Cloud looks at the immediate area for signs of the aforementioned tags as she replies, "Bags and tags. Apparently they're all there is to big emotional events and getting over said events."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Quietkal wrote:Cloud looks at the immediate area for signs of the aforementioned tags as she replies, "Bags and tags. Apparently they're all there is to big emotional events and getting over said events."
Meta:

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Paladin was surprised when the dragon turned to him and asked what his name was, as well as that he didn't talk much. This caused him to shrug, saying. "There's been a lot to think about. The name is Paladin."

Dart responds to Paladin's introduction. "Cool.  Wanna hunt for bags and tags?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 pm

"Bags and tags seem so...simple? I thought it'd be something more psychicy."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Cloud shrugs. "It's what Featherbow has said so far. There could be more to it down the line. As for the bags and tags, the bags appear in a location and don't really move from there. Tags just kinda blow around and eventually get to the bags."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Dart starts looking for a tag blowing around.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Crystalite wrote:"You'd better be... If you need somebody talked to, I can do that, but don't push these kids too far either. Too much aggression and the Censors will pop in. Speaking of which, please tell me you've just got them penned up somewhere?"

Featherbow let out a soft, bitter laugh. "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm sane, or the closest thing that passes for it in this camp. To make it safe, I just herd all the Censors into the asylum with...her before the foals first mind dive."

------

As you all look around for tags, you don't see any floating around in the breeze, but you find that six tags have been tied to the table in preparation, probably by Featherbow. You can feel mild psychic energy radiating off them, but nothing too huge.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Cloud inspects the tags briefly before untying one. ((Requires check?))
Provided she's successful in that, she continues onto the next station of the path without saying anything else to the other campers.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm

((No, no check required. The knots aren't too complex))
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Dart examines the tags and tries check if there's anything unusual about any of them.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 am

"I'm guessing it won't be as easy as this in other heads." Paladin said as he untied one of the tags to take himself, wondering when the information about tags and such will come in useful... hopefully not too soon.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 am

"Yeah, this  feels very beginnerish."

Last edited by Cardbo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Elacular wrote:
Crystalite wrote:"You'd better be... If you need somebody talked to, I can do that, but don't push these kids too far either. Too much aggression and the Censors will pop in. Speaking of which, please tell me you've just got them penned up somewhere?"

Featherbow let out a soft, bitter laugh. "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm sane, or the closest thing that passes for it in this camp. To make it safe, I just herd all the Censors into the asylum with...her before the foals first mind dive."

"Good. I feel better knowing they're around somewhere..."

Meta:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:44 am

"I guess this is so we know what they look like. I wonder if some are other places since this is near the train track."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:29 pm

As the group of foals move onward, they can hear some commotion coming from the farm behind them. Ahead of them, the railroad goes on for one more way station before it reaches the emotional baggage claim where Featherbow's actual projection probably is. To the left is that odd, walled off enclosure Cloud noticed earlier. From inside, some odd muffled noises can be heard, but you're too far away to understand the sounds in any meaningful way. To the far right, shoved into a dark little corner of the mind, is a black forest covered in luminescent purple cobwebs.

-------------

Pyro, standing near the Vault farm, sees something nopony ever even considered would be a thing: some of the younger campers have decided to hop on the backs of the memory vaults and take them for a rodeo joyride. Featherbow is clearly completely dumbfounded by this, just silently gawking from his CCTV.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:17 pm

'I wanna take care of these tags, but I also wanna check out that building on the left.'

Dart stares at the building to see if he can make out anything.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:32 pm

It seems like something of a walled off enclosure with a smaller building inside. You can sense a bunch of...things behind the wall. They're not living or thinking, at least, not as you understand those terms, but they're definitely some sort of psychic manifestation. From inside, if you listen close, you can hear a bunch of voices all chanting the same thing.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONO NO!"

There's one or two older students who have climbed up the enclosure walls to do....something, but they don't seem to be causing mischief. You also feel something dark tug at the corner of your mind from deep inside, but it's only barely there.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 pm

"Looks cool. I'm going to check it out. Be right back."

Dart goes up to the structure and asks one of the students climbing.

"Hey. What's inside?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next