Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 9 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  GamerGoddessDin Fri May 30, 2014 11:52 pm

*Grey chuckles quietly to herself as she assists Dart in controlling the psychic orb* <(Dart) You really need practice with self-targeting your telekinesis don't you. Perhaps I'll help you with that later on after this excercise is over.>

Arcana Assist Roll:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 31, 2014 12:07 am

OOC:Appreciate it. Sorry about the crit though. That'll probably be enough, but I imagine Dart's still going to be pretty wobbily. I'll defer to Elacular for the exact effects.

The ball seems to stabilize a bit, but it still looks pretty sorry.

'I was never good at this. Whenever the monks asked me to stand on my head and lift a rock with my mind, I always fell down.'
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat May 31, 2014 1:13 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Hearing the request to walk, Marsh jumped out and followed the group.  Feeling a little awkward, she tried to strike up conversation.  "So...how long have you been in camp, Miracle?  I'd offer you some marshmallows but I don't know how eating works in here."

Miracle is pensive and thoughtful for a moment before speaking. "'bout nine hours and forty seven minutes I think. Same as you. And eating is weird. In brains we aren't hungry, but we can taste stuff...I think."

Cardbo wrote:The ball seems to stabilize a bit, but it still looks pretty sorry.

'I was never good at this.  Whenever the monks asked me to stand on my head and lift a rock with my mind, I always fell down.'

With the help of Levia and Grey, Dart's ball forms into a solid levitation orb, though he's fairly certain he couldn't do it again without proper instruction and/or help. As an example, Levia psychically spins her own ball underneath her, moving herself around. She then stomps on it with her hind hooves, sending herself rocketing into the air. Miracle giggled with amusement before he started walking alongside the train tracks.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat May 31, 2014 5:05 pm

'Thanks Grey, Levia.'

Dart experirmentally starts walking on the ball alongside the train.

'Have you been to the camp the previous Summer?'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:50 pm

"Uh uh." Miracle shook his head at Dart's question. "I was s'possa come sooner. My dad didn't wanna though. But then he lost c-cuh..." the colt screws up his face, as though trying to remember something. "C-cuh...cuh-sod-tee. Yeah."

As Miracle smiled in a proud sort of way, the group came up to a massive field of translucent, brightly colored, 2-d flowers. A CCTV nearby lights up with Featherbow's face on it. "Foalies, welcome to my imagination garden! The flowers around you are figments of my mind. You can collect them if you like. There's no harm picking them up. They grow right back, and if the person whose mind they're in is psychic, they can press figments they collect or hang them up. As such, for every five flower figments you bring me, I'll give you an arrowhead. Figments can be a little scary, but they're all harmless. Not all of them look like flowers or are confined to the imagination garden. Any questions?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Cloud thinks for a moment, before saying to Miracle with emphasis on the pronunciation, "Custody." She then flies over to the TV and tells it, "Hey, you're alright."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Seeing the CCTV, Marsh waved in relief.  "Hello Mr Featherbow. Glad to see you're okay."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Dart waves to Featherbow. "Anypony want to collect figments?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:06 pm

The TV buzzed slightly as the prerecorded message was replaced with a live feed. Featherbow's face smiled down at Marsh and Cloud. "Yeah, I'm doing much better, thank you. I'm very sorry about what happened back there. Psychoneights are trained to deal with these sort of things, but I was sort of distracted by some crying foals that weren't even there."

At this, the face on the TV gave Dart a stern glare.

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Meta:
Cloud stares at the face for a moment, before remembering the button she'd heard through earlier, and technically could still hear through. "You don't hear a ringing do you?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Dart scratches the back of his head. "Heh. Sorry."

Perception + Empathy:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:02 am

Perception:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Marsh was worried. What did Dart do to get Featherbow so upset?

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 am

Meta Everyone:

Featherbow carefully considered Cloud's question before shaking his head. "Not anywhere near you at least. Are you getting psy-sick? Do you want Levia to let you borrow your smelling salts?"

At Dart's apology, he sighed and rolled his eyes. "I understand your sense of humor, Dart. I don't share it, but I understand it. Even so, you need to be more careful. Any person whose mind you enter is going to have triggers, and setting those off can make your life infinitely harder. Particularly if that person is psychic."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:33 am

Something Marsh didn't fully understand flashed in her mind. After a pause, she asked,  "Mr Featherbow, can we talk later?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:24 am

"Thanks, but I'm fine. I don't hear any ringing." She looks toward the others before saying, "We should probably get outta here A-sap though; Mr Featherbow could probably use some downtime after the whole...thing." She then flies into the air to get a better view of where the exit is.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:08 am

Elacular wrote:[spoiler="Meta Everyone"]

At Dart's apology, he sighed and rolled his eyes. "I understand your sense of humor, Dart. I don't share it, but I understand it. Even so, you need to be more careful. Any person whose mind you enter is going to have triggers, and setting those off can make your life infinitely harder. Particularly if that person is psychic."

"It's not my sense of humor, it just didn't seem like you were going to allow us to do -anything-!  Like we were little foals or something.*  You weren't taking us seriously.  I came to this camp to learn, not be coddled foaled."

OOC:*Irony not lost, here.

Last edited by Cardbo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:16 am

<<I too came to learn, however I do understand starting off with something simple before having a chance to seperate the various skill levels. Now if it's okay with you Mr. Featherbow I'm going to attempt to earn myself a few hundred arrowheads so that I can attempt to convert them into a nice cloak.>> 'perhaps one with some disguising effects, or maybe ...' *Grey continues to quietly mutter to herself about possible ways to use her Psitanium Arrowheads to make "enchanted" clothing as she begins to attempt to catch pigvaults.*

Capturing Pigvaults:

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:22 am

Din:

ZamuelNow wrote:"Mr Featherbow, can we talk later?"

Featherbow smiled gently at her. "Of course, honey. Jewel will give you your Camper Kits once you're all done in here, and that'll have a map that shows where all the grown ups usually are. You can meet me by the SensDep chambers usually."

Quiet:

Cardbo wrote:"It's not my sense of humor, it just didn't seem like you were going to allow us to do -anything-!  Like we were little foals or something.*  You weren't taking us seriously.  I came to this camp to learn, not be coddled foaled**."

Featherbow's image fixed Dart with a very harsh look and the Hoof of God lowered down to land firmly (but not painfully) on his head.

In Dart's head:

OOC all:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:50 am

Pyro approached the Vault Farm carefully. He thought about shouting insults at the campers, but elected not to just yet. Let them think he wasn't watching! Seeing a screen on a nearby tree, he decided on a whim to double check on Featherbow, tapping the bottom of the screen to get his attention...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:08 am

"Fine." is Dart's grudging one word response.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Cloud stifles a yawn as she floats back down to the others, before saying, "Alright, well I'm gonna keep going on the path. I'll see you lot around. You can thoughtspeak me I guess." With that, she turns and continues down the path to the next area of things they're to learn about.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Marsh nods to Cloud, "I'll stick with Miracle for now."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 am

Crystalite wrote:Seeing a screen on a nearby tree, he decided on a whim to double check on Featherbow, tapping the bottom of the screen to get his attention...

Featherbow's face appeared on the screen and he gave Pyro a weary smile. "Hey Sarge. Thanks for taking care of that...mess. Also, is it just me, or are dragons at this camp always insufferable? First we have to deal with Jewel's smarmy little ferret face, and now the monk kid who's way to clever for his own good...I dunno how to deal with the fact that someday they'll be ten times my size, you know?"

Pyro:

With Marsh and Dart (and Grey I think), the image of Featherbow fades away. Miracle rocks lightly back and forth on his hooves, staring into deep space. "Huh. Weird. Anyway, where're we going now?"

Quietkal wrote:With that, she turns and continues down the path to the next area of things they're to learn about.

As you walk on, following the tracks, you notice a few small divots in the ground covered up by luminescent purple...stuff. They almost look like spiderwebs. A ways ahead, you see a strange desky thing with another CCTV on it as well as some odd paper hangers. Away from the curve of the railroad, you can see the Vault farm.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:01 am

Cloud glances at the spiderwebs and takes some care not to step on them, but doesn't look too closely as she continues to the desk and TV. If they're important, Featherbow'll bring them up.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next