Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Copper Rose
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 32 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Jsser23 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 pm

"Understood." Penned says thinking that this is a complete waste of time.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:17 am

Scales:
"Oh, thank y...as you wish, ma'am." Swallowtail follows you out into the hall. "So where are we headed now?" He can't help but look at Dodger.

Storm:
Once you've done it once, its fairly easy to replicate the procedure, cutting the time in half- you finish both in just about the same time as it took you to mix the first.

Sleuth:
The mare allows you to fly, accompanying you to Town Hall. Upon entering, you can hear a commotion coming from down a hallway, a nurse rushing out of it and heading up the stairs. The Guard directs you to the left, down another hallway, and into a small conference room. "Now, sir, please tell me your name, why you were involved in the incident, and what you were doing leading up to that point."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 am

"We are going to the wall between us and the sick ponies... is there a better word for that?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:01 am

"Let's get a move on then." Scales leads the way...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:57 am

Sunburst jumps up and away from the doctor and Juniper taking wing.
"Woah what! You said I could go, why needle?"
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:52 pm

"I believe a border or barricade would be a sufficient word to describe it," said Dodger, heading along.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:02 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:
Storm:
Once you've done it once, its fairly easy to replicate the procedure, cutting the time in half- you finish both in just about the same time as it took you to mix the first.

Storm takes the vials and stores them away carefully in his saddlebags. He then leaves the room and goes off to find Quick-Fix and Juniper.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:46 pm

"My name is Penned Sleuth, I was on my way towards the Town Center and i decided to to take a shortcut down an alley. There, a group of pegasi were hanging out, when i tried to pass by them they stopped me telling me to give them all my stuff, when I refused they tried to take it by force. Then before I knew it, i'm in the Town Hall, answering questions."

OOC:

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Scales, Bells, Dodger:
"Oh yes, Mr. Boulder is right, it would be barricade." Swallowtail follows you all. Blackberry s waiting impatiently. "So? Do we know where he is?"

Sleuth:
The Guard smiles at you. "I figured it might be something along those lines. We've heard about that Pegasus gang, so it's no mystery they were the aggressors." She walks toward the door. "hat's really all we needed, I suppose. We aren't really supposed to be concerning ourselves with small crimes like fighting right now anyway. Just needed to make sure you were alright, and get a statement about it. I don't really have anything else, so you may leave if you wish."

Storm:
You enter into the hall. Assuming Doctor Quick Fix meant the same patient you saw before, you can guess he's in that same room with the "Dangerous" Pegasus.

Sunburst:
"It's just a minor depressant and coagulant." Quick Fix explains quickly. "Your nose is still bleeding, this will calm your heart rate and make the blood clot a little easier, stopping the blood flow. Please."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:42 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:
Storm:
You enter into the hall. Assuming Doctor Quick Fix meant the same patient you saw before, you can guess he's in that same room with the "Dangerous" Pegasus.

Storm heads to the "dangerous" pegasus room.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:47 pm

"We're meeting a guy who might know." Scales then turns to Swallowtail. "You wouldn't happen to have the low down of where they'd bring a foal, would ya?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:14 pm

"Well coming at me with a needle isn't going to get me OR my heart calm!"  Sunburst continues to avoid Juniper (if she continues to pursue).  "Not after you've already tranq'd me twice!"

Acrobatics:

OOC:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 am

With a nod, Penned starts making his way out of the Town Hall.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:17 am

Sunburst:
You try and zip away, but Juniper is too fast for you. She leaps, grabbing your hind leg, and stabbing the needle into your thigh. Immediately, you feel much more passive, the drug hazing your senses. You stop flapping, falling to the bed. You're still cognizant, but foggy, and a little numb. "There, see? That wasn't so bad." Quick Fix comes over and wipes the blood from your nose, then examines your face. "Yes, clearing up already." At that moment, the door opens, and Storm enters the room.

Scales, Bells, Dodger, Sleuth:
"No ma'am. I figured they'd have brought him here, I don't know where else he'd be." You all enter the lobby.

At the same time, Sleuth enters from the other direction. You spot a mare you know well, Blackberry, walking with a group of ponies. She spots you at the same time, and gasps. "Penned Sleuth!" She runs over to you. "You're a detective, too! Please, come with us, I need your help! I can't find Autumn Leaf, they don't know where he is! Please!" Looking at the other group, you sort of recognize one of them, the Bat Pony, as a police detective.

When Blackberry runs off, Scales looks at the stallion she talks to. He seems familiar.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:50 am

The bed feels actually kind of comfy without the restraints... She feels like she should be angry but this feels actually kind of comfy, nice... if it weren't for the needle. Sunburst doesn't like needles.
"I don't like needles..."
Her swimming mind isn't sure what to think, so it decides to latch onto something completely different.
"Who's that?" Sunburst says pointing at Storm
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 am

"Woah woah woah, slow down Blackberry. Now what happened, what do you mean they don't know where Autumn Leaf is?"

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 am

Sunburst, Storm:
"Oh, Doctor Storm. We were just finishing up. Miss Sunburst is feeling much better, much calmer now. Is there something you need?"

Sleuth:
"He should be here," she starts tearing up again. "He was stuck at home, but she said they found him, and he should have been brought here, but he isn't here... I got desperate, I asked... her, to go find him..."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:14 am

Sunburst stares at Storm with slightly glazed eyes.
"You're a doc like Quick Fix? What thing are you doing?.. Tell them to stop with the needles..." She looks to Quick Fix, "You said I could leave right? Wh-when can I?"
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:17 am

"Then that just means we have to find him first." Penned looks over at the group of ponies that were walking with Blackberry, "I'm guessing those ponies are helping you?"

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:30 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Sunburst, Storm:
"Oh, Doctor Storm. We were just finishing up. Miss Sunburst is feeling much better, much calmer now. Is there something you need?"

Bubblez wrote:Sunburst stares at Storm with slightly glazed eyes.
"You're a doc like Quick Fix? What thing are you doing?.. Tell them to stop with the needles..."  She looks to Quick Fix, "You said I could leave right? Wh-when can I?"

Storm glances at Quick-Fix then Sunburst. "I was going to mention that I'd finished creating my cure, but I must admit I am a bit concerned about the current situation here. Just what is wrong with Miss Sunburst?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:37 pm

"I'm a test subject!" Sunburst chirps raising her hooves above her head her eyes seem a bit glazed over and seems weirdly OK. She waves at Juniper and Quick Fix. "They like to chain and needle ponies, and I got really hot and my tail itched and my noise bled like the falls and..."
OOC:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:20 am

Bubblez wrote:"I'm a test subject!" Sunburst chirps raising her hooves above her head her eyes seem a bit glazed over and seems weirdly OK. She waves at Juniper and Quick Fix. "They like to chain and needle ponies, and I got really hot and my tail itched and my noise bled like the falls and..."
OOC:

Storm inhales deeply, then exhales. "Doctor Quick-Fix. I pride myself in being a reasonable equine. I try to see beyond what may be obvious without my emotions or knee-jerk reactions getting in the way. Is what Ms. Sunburst saying, correct? Because this is looking really bad at the moment."

OOC:Persuasion
Roll(1d20)+7:
14,+7
Total:21

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Sleuth:
"Yes, they are. We're going to meet the Guard who was supposed to bring him here..."

Storm, Bubbles:
"Come now, Doctor, look at her. She's on medication. We certainly don't like to 'Chain and Needle' ponies- Miss Sunburst, however, yes, she was restrained. Yes, she was tranquilized. And in her case, we did monitor her symptoms, and reactions to the drugs. But believe me, it was not as bad as she makes it sound. If she were more lucid right, now, she would tell you the same."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well let's go meet this guard.", Penned says as he starts walking toward the group of ponies."Hey, name's Penned Sleuth, Private Investigator, and I understand that you all know a guard that took Autumn Leaf here?"

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:

Storm, Bubbles:
"Come now, Doctor, look at her. She's on medication. We certainly don't like to 'Chain and Needle' ponies- Miss Sunburst, however, yes, she was restrained. Yes, she was tranquilized. And in her case, we did monitor her symptoms, and reactions to the drugs. But believe me, it was not as bad as she makes it sound. If she were more lucid right, now, she would tell you the same."

"I suppose you would have her case file close at hoof, then?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next