Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Sobana Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 pm

"I just saying we could wait for them to always make the first move or we could get inside and get intell on them so we will be a step ahead. Think of all the good, or at least all the damage, we could do if we knew what they were up too. The shinies that could be collected and the lives we could save. It's just more cost effective my way. But then again, I'm not really in charge so it's not my call."
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Ruby seems to be lost in thought for a moment, ears flicking up in surprise when Trotson lightly buts his little head against his owners leg. While the little ewe just wants to get out of this room with all the strange people, he seems to bring Ruby to a decision regardless of his intentions.

"Pardon, good Iron, Pardon me, but would the name Noir mean anything to you? Noir Pailette?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 pm

"It's not immediately coming to mind. Why?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm

"Well that's understandable, she's a unicorn, blue coat black mane. Not overly much of note I know about her myself really... Except that she was well acquainted with Mr. Braynor prior to his run with The Keep, and that she seems to have dropped off the face of the world as it were not long after our good sir donkey did. I'd wager the timing isn't a coincidence, wouldn't you? Perhaps she might prove a little easier to track down by The Keep's resources?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:46 pm

"It's a pity you're not staying to help us deal with Braynor." Grease comments. "Director, as much as I hate to admit that anything lies outside of my field of expertise, I don't seem to have much to add at the moment, and it doesn't seem like I'm going anywhere until Braynor makes the first move. Is there anywhere else I might be needed?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 pm

"I'm gonna go pick up my papers," Hector offered to the dragon? "You wanna come?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:59 pm

"Deal." Grease says, waddling after the hippogriff. He is suddenly stopped by a spark that passes between his eyebrows. "A blue-black unicorn named Noir? That sounds like a made-to-order description of the Mad Hatter. Would you happen to know what sort of magic she was known for?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Ruby shakes her head.

"Unfortunately, no I don't. I don't believe it was mentioned to my recollection. Still though, that does seem like an idea with some merit old boy!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:22 pm

"I'll have somepony look into the matter of Noir immediately which means I need to step out." Brisk Iron shooed everyone out of her office and locked up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 pm

"So," Grease says, following Hector once more. "What papers?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Major Delight ushered Gearick and Ruby Blossom along. Compared to the previous jaunts across the world, this was merely outside the city. Remants of snow from the "accidentally" scheduled blizzard still lingered in the city streets and across the greenways. Soon, they came to an area guarded by a few of the royal guard. The nearby destruction indicated where the mechanical dragon rose from the earth but the main point of interest was a hole in the ground with a star shaped opening.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 am

sunbeam wrote:"So," Grease says, following Hector once more. "What papers?"

"Professor Fields left me a thing to help with Tilde before he left," he explained, starting his way there. "I was worried about losing it, so I had copies made. Lots of them, if that unicorn listened when I asked. I'm going to go get a couple to keep with me, and then we need to figure out where to put the rest."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 am

"Hm. Do you have an office yet?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:29 pm

"I don't think so. I haven't even slept in the same place twice yet..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

"I guess we could leave them in my office. It's gotten a lot bigger ever since I started carrying around all my clutter."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Watches everyone leave with a rather confused looked.

"Hey, what about me? What am I suppose to be doing again?"
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Ruby and Trotson follow the major and Gearrick out, Trotson skipping around in delight now that they're outside.

"Well, this looks like it was a bit of beastly business wasn't it?"

Ruby says quietly to herself as she takes in the surroundings.Her eyes drawn to the star shaped hole, she hums in consideration.

"This is an interesting shape..., would this be the entrance we'll be using by any chance?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

"Quite the coincidence, isn't it?" Gearick commented as he examined the entrance that the clockwork dragon's rather dramatic appearance had uncovered. "For two ancient artifacts to be so closely placed..." If he was honest, Gearick didn't think that it was entirely a coincidence. In fact, he thought it was far, far from a coincidence. He would love to investigate the matter more, but... "Still, why are we here? The crazy mare, Grease and Hector are gonna be getting the wand, and I assuming that path is to collect it, correct?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm

A spark passes between Grease's eyebrows. "We should probably get a few copies to Gearick and company, in case Tilde goes after them instead of us. Gearick is probably one of the best people to sort him out, anyways."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

"I was under the impression that WE were the ones to retrieve the wand old boy. The others are pursuing Braynor I believe."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:32 am

"Quite right, we're retrieving the wand.  We've only gone so far in since we figure you'll be better at reading the walls.  But don't worry, we'll keep you safe from any peril."

As Hector and Grease reach their destination with Nightshade in tow.  They are greeted by an enthusiastic Ready Quill, "Wonderful-to-see-that-you're-back! Did-you-bring-a-cart?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 pm

"Cart!?"

Nightshade said with a shocked looked.

"Nopony said any thing about wheels!"
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 am

Grease looks at Hector, bemused. "a few copies?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:58 pm

"Yes-ma'am-carts-do-tend-to-have-wheels-unless-you-know-something-extra-fancy-that-I-don't. But-yes-I-made-sure-this-was-an-extra-sized-order-for-your-wonderful-translation-needs. Got-a-few-pamphlets-the-ever-popular-flash-cards-and-basic-sheets-of-paper-in-large-print.  Made-a-replica-of-the-original-which-I-placed-in-an-envelope-for-you.  Also-our-Chief-Director-added-something-extra-to-the-order-so-I-added-that-on-as-well. Guessing-I'm-in-the-presence-of-a-very-talented-weather-crafter."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:38 am

"That's a relief to hear, major!"

She whistles to get trotson's attention, who proceeds to hop over to her side.

"So, shall we begin then? How far has already been scouted? Or should we be on alert for the unknown the instant we enter that hole?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next